Robyn Devine
Participant
Registered On: October 24, 2020
Topics: 11
Replies: 336

Hi Robyn,

First off, great topic!

Second to (try) and answer your question from my perspective.

– Initially hiding for me was because I really did not want anyone to know.  I hid from family members, girl friends and now my wife (although she knows I like to dress at times) and kids.  My kids however are all grown, 2 do not live with us, 1 does.

– When I told my wife my collection of things was not very big, I did not own much.  That has changed in the last 2 years.  Got to the point I could not hide certain things, shoes/boots primarily.  Now I “hide in plain sight” if you will.  Sometimes I am not certain if my wife really does not notice, she is not clueless, or just decides to look the other way.

– “Hiding in plain sight involves this……(IMHO)……doing so allows me to “come out” without me actually having to say anything.  I’m not courageous enough to say it myself.  So at times I think I purposely leave some items in relatively plain sight where they could be seen by her at times.  Then she would be the one to say something.  I know, that is awful and a sign of weakness.  I don’t want to lose what I (we) have.

– When I do dress in my hybrid mode, I do have to do so in private.  What is equally difficult is getting undressed in the evening.  I have to be sure I do it quickly, and at a time where I am fairly confident I will not be interrupted, and caught by my SO.  Again, cowardliness on my part.

I guess in short the “hiding thing” is more complicated than it may seem on the surface.

Love and hugs,

Rebecka

I don’t consider it cowardice at all.

I look at it as your trying not to break the hearts of people you love and not upset their whole life.

Thats called love and compassion.

xo -Robyn 🤗❤️

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.