OK, you actually made me drop what I was doing and count them!
I have 18 in my main bra drawers. I may have more but I cant be bothered looking. 🙂
I had more but since I don’t need breast forms anymore I donated some and threw out the worn out ones. I probably had about 30 or so before, but I am practical about necessities.
So the official bra count, that is bra’s that I actually wear regularly is 18.

I have three Warners 38b (model 01244) that I rarely wear anymore because I outgrew them and they aren’t very stretchy so they don’t fit well usually. I have three Warners 38C 7-1044 that are my main choice. Very comfy, they fit well and don’t seem to care if they have some slack or overfill.
I’m not sure why I swell and shrink a bit but I do,
I have three Calvin Klein 38B foam cup underwire bras (don’t see a model number on them) that seem to fit me at my biggest? Really? So Calvin at 38B fits perfect and Warners at 38B is like banding me flat?? I think bra sizes are needing some standardization here. LOL.

I have three vintage bra’s including one genuine 1950’s bullet bra, one fun nursing bra (don’t ask, it was my wife’s idea) from Top Shop in NYC, two padded bras that are ridiculous… which is why:
A-I rarely wear them
and
B- is the reason I love them!
I’m missing a couple of descriptions here but what they hey, I already gave you too much information…. you will just have to trust me, its 18. 🙂

So, that’s my unofficial official count.

Edit:
I think I am going to donate the Warner 38B bras.
They never fit anymore and aren’t comfortable…, so just Why?
This will unofficially bring my total down to 15.
Thank you for your patience regarding my TMI posts. ;-b

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?