Ashley,

I am not sure if this is what you are asking, but I will share anyhow.

There rarely goes a a day that I do not wear a bra and panties.  I have worn panties solely for the past 5 years.  I only own a few boxers for the rare occassion that I must, and those are becoming rarer and rarer.  I wear a bra daily for support and comfort.  My natural breasts are a small B cup, and I usually wear them with my forms to give me a full B cup or small C cup.  My bras tend to fit better with my forms.  That being said, I do not hid that I am wearing a bra, other than under a sweatshirt or sweater as the temperatures cool.  My bust line is clear evident under most of my tees.  It will be 3 years this January (2022) since I began wearing a bra fulltime.  It has come to the point that I feel uncomfortable on the days (usually due to family events) that I must go braless.

Beyond above, my wardrobe is generally a mixture of both macsuline and feminine attire.  As for casual attire and professional attire, I generally prefer women’s girls, and wear such on regular basis.  It is with semiformal and formal attire if I am honest that I prefer masculine attire.  (I adore how I look in a suit or tuxedo especially with my beautiful wife on my arm.)  However, in most other occasions, I feell that I am more clearly expressing who I am wearing feminine attire.

The above being said, I do not mask or hide that I am a man regardless of what I may being wearing.  My natural hair is military short, and I sport a neatly trimmed goatee (Both which are adored by my wife.)  I am proud of the man that I am, and hate hiding who I am.  Therefore, I dress as I wish on a daily basis, and conduct business regularly wearing a dress or skirt.  And to be honest, except for family events, and out of love and respect for my wife, I generally am dressed outwardly as a woman without actually presenting as a woman.

To better understand what I have written above, I invite you the view my private gallery.  All of the photos are of my preferred style and outfits, and show me as I prefer to present publicly.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?