Cece X
Lady

Thank you all so much for your advice. Tonight’s update is more good than bad. I took the advice that many of you suggested. I told her tonight about the crossdressing.
We had a night out, then went to her apartment, and she changed into her house clothes. Sitting cuddly together on her couch, I said to her, “I am very glad you kept your bra on. I love women in underwear. In fact, I love women’s underwear so much that sometimes I like to wear it myself.”
She shrugged her shoulders. She was genuinely undisturbed. She asked “What are you wearing now?” I told her I was wearing sexy male underwear.
I told her about my first experiences with crossdressing and she enjoyed the stories. At the end of the night, she said, “I guess I have to do some shopping and get rid of my granny panties,” I said, “Whatever you get, get a matching set in my size.” She took it as a joke and smiled, but I do hope she buys me something.
Maybe next time I will tell her about the dresses and other femme wear I own. I hope to have a “show and tell” night if we continue our relationship.
I also got a little more clarity on her reaction to my bisexuality. She is bouncing back from the shock of my confession and no longer seems to object to what I have done in the past. She asked if I am engaging in our courtship as an “experiment.” I did not have a response, She insists that our relationship must be monogamous. She expects me to dump the boyfriend. Yes, I will have to choose which relationship to pursue.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?