Ang
Baroness

Hi Samantha,

I think for most of us it is better to work one good job as opposed to 2 kinda decent jobs. I am a big believer in finding work/life balance. So good for you for realizing you deserve a good work/life balance.

In regards to your questions….

How would you react to someone who closely resembles a woman being hired in a workplace you’re in?
I would personally be okay with it. I will admit I am a bit afraid of the typical domineering male persona. Men who seem in touch with their feminine side or even more like a two-spirit person feel safer to me. I’m sure not all women will feel the same but that is how I feel.

Would they be uncomfortable around me?
I think some who were brought up very conservative will be. I think in a smaller town it will be harder. Larger cities and corporations tend to be the best for people who are accepting something different than the traditional heteronormative life.

What would I need to do … what would I be expected to do as a woman?
I think the best thing you can do is be yourself.

Good luck with the new job when you get one! OR if you found one hope it has been going well.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?