Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was talking about outfits with a friend of mine and I sent her a pic of one. She said “You look amazing in that outfit. By the way I know how amazing you are and you deserve to be happy and to have anything your can imagine. I will love you weather you are in jeans and a T-shirt or a cute sweater dress with heels.”
      It caught me off guard I have known her for 15 years.I think that was her way of saying she accepts and supports me 100%. With a stamp of approval.
      Just wanted to share.

Good for you, I just recently told my closest friends and they were both super cool with it. Its wonderful when the people in our lives just accept us with no second thought and they love us no matter what we chose to wear.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Acceptance from friends an family is the thing we all desire.  When I came out to my 39 yo niece a month ago and she told me she accepted this side of me and would have my back, then she gave me a hug, I was soooooo happy I nearly broke down and cried.  So I can imagine how happy this acceptance made you feel.

Sandy

Such beautiful stories girls!

What an awesome friend!

Anonymous

How fabulous  Brandie.

Sometimes not all shocks are bad!!!..what a lovely friend you have, sounds like ” two girls go out to lunch” may be on the menu soon???

so pleased for you, grace xx

Anonymous

That was a pleasant surprise! You have a wonderful friend…and perhaps more?

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Shows that we have kind and excepting people all around us. I have had a lot of people around me who know and except me. I love them dearly. Wish more were like your friend

Anonymous

That’s wonderful news, sis. Not only do you have our little community here, but your real friends as well for support.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?