Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello my name is Jasmine but I have not always been Jasmine if you didn’t no I was a young boy at one time lol my question is how many of you ladies when you dressed up as a woman when you were a youngster used sanitary napkins because you were making a mess in your mother’s or sister’s panties I believe we have all been there and how many of you liked wearing a pad it made me feel more confident and femmine hugzz Jasmine

I have always worn pads and still do. Your absolutely right! They do make you feel more feminine. Plus they help smooth out things below!!!

Lanna

Anonymous

OMG my feelings exactly I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this hugz Jasmine

Hi Jasmine……my dear…you are not alone…..think we went thru this phase.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Veronica thanks for sharing I didn’t know what to do I kept making a mess and threw away a few pairs of my mom’s panties and pantyhose then I started using a pad and problem solved I still use them on occasion lol

i used pads often when i was younger for the same reasons and still do use them frequently

Trinity
      Lady

I know I did and have from time to time now when wearing jeans or shorts trying to hide what I have to hide and also looking for that little gap that gg have.

I too wear pads, that reminds me tell So too get more.

I’ve always worn panty pads they just make me feel so much more feminine and I love the feel of them!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have had that urge, but have never given in to it. Way back I had it, then didn’t for ages, even though I dressed the odd time. Now I really want to, but worry that it will be a bit over the top if my wife finds out. She knows I dress, and supports me, but I don’t want to go past her limits. She doesn’t really understand why we like to wear bras, and other potentially uncomfortable items, and most gg’s I’ve known don’t really want to wear a pad, but they have to, as its’ not fun.

Amy

Anonymous

Amy you have made some really good points most gg don’t want to wear pads or bras and most don’t wear pantyhose and we love to wear them lol

Marianne
      Ambassador

To start with, I never wore my mothers underwear for other reasons than to make her skirts, blouses and dresses hang and look right for a girl. Nowadays I have my own and wear them most days at work and home, usually combined with a padded pantygirdle and women’s skinny stretch jeans . I do wear pantyliners for the simple reason that my Parkinson’s sometimes makes me leak a little and the meds I take for it discolour my urine, making the stains almost impossible to remove completely.

When I was young I never made a “mess”. After I married and started trying on my wife’s panties, I used paper towel. One time in 2015 that failed and I washed them, but they had more spandex than nylon and didn’t dry the first time. During the second cycle, she came home. I tried to hide them but she found them. She asked me why they were damp. My wife leaves her clean clothes in the laundry baskets and all over her side of the bedroom. I told her one of our cats hacked a hairball on it and I rewashed it. She only half-ways believed me and told me never to touch her clothes again. After that I started buying my own. Since I began fully accepting, exploring, and embracing my true self in 2016, I tried panty liners. Since July 2019, I use thin pads and my silicone vagina thong. Now my panties are always pretty and no chance of ruining them.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?