Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Today, having gotten dressed up in a blue floral dress, high heeled open-toed shoes, breast form with bra, a wig, a pair of long earrings and makeup, I decided to video myself to see how I look, trying out my walk and different poses. I was surprised and hugely disappointed to see that even in 5″ heels, my walk still had that masculine swagger instead of the feminine grace that I expected. I watched some videos and spent about 30min walking around, but nothing seems to be working for me.

Does anyone have any tips on how to walk more feminine? Any particular videos I can watch?

Thanks a bunch!
      xoxo
      Jen

Totally agree with all Stephanie has said, especially the elbows. Whilst I don’t like video, I found watching myself back helped, especially with the elbows. The other difference I have in my male v female walk is in the knee. I hope I can explain this. As a man we typically walk with the hip driving the forward motion and the knee just kind of follows along. Watching women I noticed that the knee is used earlier in the stride so it comes into play when the upper part of the leg is barely past vertical, whereas in men the upper part of the leg is almost at it maximum point of movement before the knee decides to catch up.

Hope this makes sense. don’t worry about hip wiggle, posture, small steps, feet close or inline and shoes will make that happen naturally.

Good luck

Eve xx

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks! I think I know what you mean, although it looks like it’ll take some practice and remembering the knee movements. The elbows should be easy enough.

Appreciate it!

Jen

The only tip I can give is to watch them. Every woman walks differently and I have yet to see any woman walking like a cat walk model in an everyday situation.

HTML5 BML Walker – BioMotionLab 

This was posted here in a similar discussion a while back and helped me with my walking.

Anonymous
        Lady

This is extremely helpful! Thank you so much.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Sit in a mall & watch how the women walk – you never see any of them walking like models on the cat-walk. Walking like that is fine for practicing at home so you sort of get a feel for how everything moves but don’t do it in public. Keeping your lead foot in front but placing it a few inches off of the center line is much more realistic.

Take shorter steps and don’t lift your feet too far off the ground. Keep your elbows closer to your body and don’t swing your arms excessively. Lastly, take your free arm (say your right arm), turn the wrist slightly forward and swing that right arm forward in time with your left leg as it moves forward.

All this will come naturally after a half dozen or so outings.

I always practice walking like a girl when pushing a shopping cart in a store. For some reason I can really get hips moving the same way girls walk and it feels so feminine. When ever I’m in a crowd of people, I’ll check out the differences in the way guys walk (stomp), and the way girls swivel. Such a big difference. I always have to remember to keep my shoulders back and chest out while dressed. Guys have a big tendency to hunch over, which is not lady like. Hope that helps 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?