• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Sarah.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am almost slick bald with just some gray fringes around the side and back.

However when dressed I make a lovely looking woman.

Wondered if there are some other baldies out there?

Julie
      Lady

Yep me too 🙁 bald that is.

Rose
      Lady

I’m not bald, I just have a broad forehead. 🙂

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

As my father told me “Anyone can grow hair, it takes a real (wo)man to wear it off”

I’m not bald per se, but I keep my hair cleanly buzzed to a #3 (about 3/4″). I have really bad psoriasis on my scalp as well as very thin hair, so keeping it short helps me keep it clean. I plan on getting a good wig once I’m out and I can afford one. I had purchased a cheap one from party city, it needs some maintenance, but it works for just trying to dress in private at home when my wife is at work.

Anonymous

Yes I too am  bald.  LOL I look so different when dressed

Oh yeah, had lovely long hair when I was young, then in my 30s it started leaving. I just buzz it down skin tight now. Thank goodness for wigs!

Rhonda Roe…
      Managing Ambassador

I am not bald, but have serious male pattern baldness, you know, receding hair line, bald spot on the back. I keep it pretty short.

Anonymous

I am bald,  I  Bic it every day.

Anonymous

In my 30’s my barber started charging me a “finder’s fee” to trim up the odd hair still left on the top of my head. Lol. Silver trim came along in my early 40’s. Never worried about it too much but it does mark one as somehow a different kind of male in certain circles. I think of it as making it easier to slip in an out of a wig!

Roberta H
      Lady

Oh yes, I was loosing my hair in high school. To add insult to injury I’ve got hair, lots of hair everywhere else except the balls of my feet and the top of my head.
      Which could make short sleeves more than a little awkward come summer. It makes the transition with a wig even more dramatic for me.

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I have bery little hair left and I clipper it every few weeks – no guard. Makes wigs easier since no need to cover my hair or tuck it but if I sweat ugggh

Yep.. after 15 years of Army.. I shave what little I have left. Makes wigs fit great 🙂

Balding. One of my fantasies is to be all dolled up, with my hair in curlers and a scarf. I’m a big fan of 50s & 60s fashion.

I am fairly bald and keep it not quite shaved. I love wearing my wig, I can’t stop playing with my hair. Only down side is how much hotter I get. I have a synthetic wig right now, but wonder if the human hair wigs are a little cooler.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?