Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As we get older, many of us have the desire, a strong desire even, to live our lives more fully as women. Maybe this is because we’ve really been repressing that desire throughout our lives, maybe it’s because we’re really transexual, who really knows? But this poll is another one of those that is designed to make you give serious thought to a serious topic.

The question is, are you really willing to potentially give up everything you have right now to live more fully, or even completely, as a woman, or is it really just a fantasy?

Think about it. You could finally be the woman you’ve always wanted, needed to be, and live as a woman. Getting up every day and putting on that beautiful lingerie, picking out those wonderful clothes and shoes, doing your makeup and nails, wearing that pretty jewelry and then going out to live your life as a woman. But on the other hand, you might have to completely start over. You might (or might not, depending on your situation) lose your wife, your family, your friends, your job, and more. Is that something you’re really, truly willing to give up? Or is it honestly just a nice fantasy?

For many of us, myself included, this is a conundrum. It’s a really difficult question that many of us who crossdress, but might be further down the transgender spectrum than we realize, or want to admit, have to deal with every day. And so we think about it. And while I hate to admit it, I’m not willing to give everything up, so I guess that makes my answer easy. It’s a fantasy. Truthfully, I want to and would love to be able to, but I’m not going to potentially throw everything away.

That’s sad in a way, but freeing in another way. I know who and what I am, which makes living my life so much easier in many, many ways. If I had been born 30-40 years ago, things might be different, but I wasn’t, so they’re not. And that’s life. But at least I can still experience part of it as a woman, and that is wonderful!

How about you?

Hugs,

Holly

At this point in my life, I would have to say no. If I would have had these desires when I was younger, who knows.

At this point/age in my life it’s a no. I was born a guy and will go in the ground for a dirt nap as a guy.

So in the end for me it’s just a fantasy and a dream to be Susan 24/7.   I am happy straddling the line between Susan and drab world and making it work.

Susan

What an interesting question!  My biggest problem is that if I were allowed to wave a magic wand and wake up in a new world where I had always been a woman and no-one were to judge me, then that would be one thing – but just giving everything up and waking up tomorrow in this same, judgemental world?  Very different thing, unfortunately.  I’m not trans – or, at least, I’m not trans in this lifetime!  Re-incarnation doesn’t happen, but if it did, then maybe in a couple of hundred years I’d be O.K. with saying yes, but under the circumstances you mention, then unfortunately I’d have to say… either if my situation changes (by magic!) or I just don’t really know, no matter what I feel inside…  Love you:  Holly XXX

Trish White
      Baroness

Another good one Holly,

I voted no but it is based on where I’m at in my life now. I honestly believe that had I not gotten married and had two boys I could totally see myself dressing 24/7 and possibly even transitioning. But even that statement may be wrong, I do like the stuff I do and have done as a guy but the need to be feminine is just as strong. I’ll never know for sure but I don’t regret how my life has gone.

Trish

Thea
      Lady

If I really knew the answer to this I could save myself hours of counseling! For me it’s not about wearing nice clothes, it’s about being who I feel I really am.  So it’s a choice between being that person, and being the person I have got used to being and whom those around me have known for ever. I’ve become a melancholic, scaredy cat feeling out of step with the world for 60 years: but I’ve survived and am sort of content, some of the time.  Would I take the step to become someone new, even if I thought it was the real me?

Meowwww….

Hugs Gabby

Well girls, Holly already knows my answer, been there done that!! 🙂
      I’ve already transitioned and have been living as a legal female for 7 months. It was never a fantasy but definitely a dream from early childhood that has now come true. And I would never ever conceive going back to living as a male, that thought is like a true nightmare. The joy of finally being true to yourself and living authentically is so overwhelmingly amazing that there aren’t adequate words to describe it!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Angela Booth
      Hostess

When I was younger I thought it would be a fantasy to even be able to dress as a woman without fear of sanction or ridicule although my early childhood did allow some dress up time and be in public that was seen as fun

I evolved and circumstances allowed me to live the fantasy. I had to make decisions that allowed me to develop but I didn’t have to give it all up. I decided that relationships would be difficult and unfair on a spouse so I remain single. I may have given up the joys of family and a relationship but will never know. I haven’t had to give up work as I have applied and gained employment. I have retained the vast majority of my friends and still am in contact, they see the same person in a different guise and have new friends too. I have lost no family as all have accepted me and my neighbors are great too.

I have had a good roll of the dice but living as a woman isn’t all frilly underwear , doing your nails and high heels. Getting ready for work is a whirl and it’s grab something to put on, hope the makeup is good, hope you’ve locked the door and pray you haven’t tucked your skirt into your knickers at the back…..

Like most (so far in voting) I’m in the No catagory and for many of the same reasons.

I am happy with my duel sides and feel life is well balanced though a little more time as Sandy would be nice. I have lived with this long enough to be 100% accepting  and appreciative of what I have and get. When I am Sandy those moments are all exceptional and I make the best of that time. My diary has been filling up well lately and tomorrow will add another entry!

Sandy

Hi Holly i answered i don’t know if I’m ready, if i was single then i would live the rest of my life as a woman, of course i would have to move house to somewhere no one knows me,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

For me personally the answer is it is a fantasy no I would not like to give everyone and everything up to live as a woman. I also like my man parts just the way they are. I really like being a man and the things I do as a man. I really love making passionate love with my wife and with other women in my past before my marriage. Although it would be nice to dress and be April more often for sure and to have more experiences out as April ultimately for me its a balance to be the man that I am with my manly desires having been a leader and a mans man so to speak I have enjoyed it and would not want to ever give that up or trade it. I also have come to realize that at times I was overcompensating a bit as a man because there was a time that I hated myself for having the desire to crossdress and when I would do it was in secrecy and then hurriedly take everything off after having pleasured myself. I felt shame and humiliation and wonder why I am this way.

Well I have come to grow as a man and a person by gaining self acceptance for April and my feminine side for that whatever created or caused this it is a part of who I am and will always be here. I like to look as feminine as possible and classy as a woman and when I do I see how my daughter and mother do look similar to me now I can see it when I am dressed as April. The feminine part of me is what makes me whole as a man and a person. Both sides have wonderful qualities that I see now that I never did before due to my shame and hatred of being maybe quote a less of a man. But I truly am a good man who accepts all of me understanding that is truly what makes me authentically who I am. I am not-out to most in my life who I love as for me why hurt them or change potentially how they feel about me or to burden them. So I try to balance and have the best of both man and expression of April as it works for me and my loved ones. I realize for others it is different and that is their choice and hopefully they are good in their choices.

I understand we are all different and have different paths and trials and obstacles but ultimately we each have to decide what individually is important to each of us and makes each of us happy the one thing is all people could use more of is understanding and some empathy and respect of all others. We all need to be kind and considerate of others.

Hugs April

Anonymous
      Lady

I chose “if my current situation changed”.

This question is difficult for most of us to answer because we have made a life as a male in the closet CD. Everything we have was gained as a male. If I had been born in the last twenty years it would have been easy and I would probably be trans today. If my situation drastically changed today I would seriously consider it but I don’t see that happening before my time runs out.

I think for me it is more of a fantasy, I could never pass as Women but like most of us I love the idea that I could be a Women

That is the way I feel too. I believe I have too many manly features to be totally female as much as I wish I could. To late in life but If I was 20 again believe me things would be a lot different with acceptance now in most of the world

Hi Holly, hi Ladies

As soon as my family situation has the change I want/wish/hope.
      I will finally be able to live myself as I feel I am. And have an all-female wardrobe.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta 💋

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?