Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey gals im sick of using dodgy dating sites or supposed friendship apps that lead to a large amount of older males not in the tg and crossdresser community sending me explicit pictures and derogitory messages. Im located in west gippsland in Victoria australia. I know i could just go out to tg friendly clubs in melbourne bit i havent quite reached that level of security within myself yet. I am seekong like minded gals around my age 25. That would like to hang out and become friends afterall it’s very hard to push ourselves outside of our comfort zones to find others like us. Id be down to dress up do makeup and just chat i wanna become more comfortable in my own skin and i think that finding like minded people would definitely be a step in the right direction. (im a basic member so i dont have chat but comment on this post if ur interested :). )    cant wait to meet all u lovely girls out there and start building friendships much love binky kay xx</p>

HI Bianca
      I live in Melbourne and understand how you feel.You can go to my profile and have a look there, If you would like to catch up for a coffee anytime that you are in town I would like that, I hope that you are ok after all the firers
      XXX Paula

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi there,

I’ll second Paula’s motion and as one of the more “mature” folks on this site, (and an ex resident of West Gipplsand) happy to help where I can.

Like Paula happy to try to catch up for a coffee in the future. I do get back around Phillip Island way from time to time, so that might be a chance. But not due for a while yet.

Good luck

Caty

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?