- Just face and neck only
- All of the above
- Nothing, not even facal hair.
- June 1, 2019 at 6:33 am #182086Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 81Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Depending on your situation, what parts of your body do shave, wax, or otherwise remove hair from? Or do you just hide it with clothes or even not at all. For me, its now arms, hands, legs, and upper chest and shoulders.
I know some of us would love to shave or wax our whole bodies, but can only get away with certain parts depending on our induvial situations.
19 users thanked author for this post.
- January 13, 2022 at 1:18 pm #611373Michelle DohertyDuchessRegistered On: January 1, 2022Topics: 15Replies: 277Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
I am face, arms and legs.
I am pretty new to this, but am going to use Veet cream tomorrow on my arms and if all goes well, i will do my legs next week. The goal is to eventually get a epilator.
I have trimmed my pubic hair as far down as possible and now have a nice looking vaginal area when i tuck. But i will eventually shave that off too.
- January 13, 2022 at 12:00 pm #611353
- January 13, 2022 at 11:39 am #611345Opal DreamLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
- January 13, 2022 at 9:59 am #611287AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I do everywhere I can reach in the short time I have, which isn t often, work related, not because I m hiding it. I have done my back on the odd occassion but it wasn t easy, especially since I shave with a razor..I actually find it quite therapeutic, like doing my toenails…again can t do fingers as work would trash them in two seconds. I d love to shave my back to show off the back tattoo that bit more but alas I rarely get around to it. Everywhere else is pretty much daily, I have a hissy when I see the slightest poke through of a hair through the skin lol
- January 13, 2022 at 9:52 am #611284Rei DurdenRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1010Has thanked: 5917 timesBeen thanked: 4297 times
From the neck down I epilate everything. (Teeny little bit left down below gets the razor)
Facial hair is almost gone now with Laser Hair removal.
Sliding delicate feminine clothing over a smooth body is one of the most luxurious feelings I’ve experienced.
- January 13, 2022 at 9:32 am #611273
- January 13, 2022 at 6:45 am #611210
- November 22, 2021 at 7:01 am #578822Ginger Taryn GreenLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
Well I have never before had any part of my body waxed. Last Sunday I bit the bullet and went for a total body waxing from the neck down. Have to start somewhere I guess, so I jumped in with both feet first I suppose. I have been shaving most of my body for about the last six months. A little part added here or there until I was basically hairless. My SO has no idea about my dressing but has noticed the hairless legs and arms recently. I just told her that I wanted to have no hair there anymore. That coupled with the panties and bras she found recently, she may suspect something is up. I am absolutely infatuated with being smooth all over. It makes the feeling of stockings and silky or satin fabrics feel amazing on the skin.
That is where I am at ladies. hugs Ginny.
- November 22, 2021 at 5:37 am #578797Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 775Has thanked: 834 timesBeen thanked: 3494 times
Other than shaving my face, the privates is one area I absolutely hate having hair.
I can’t shave other areas as my wife is ok with me dressing but not sure if she would be ok with me shaving all my body hair off. So i just cover it up with clothing and makeup.
- November 21, 2021 at 10:04 am #578480Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1484Has thanked: 2846 timesBeen thanked: 5105 times
Of course I shave my face and neck as close as I can. I have light hair on my arms and so far have not done anything there. I have a lot of hair on my chest and belly and aside from trimming some of it for photos have not done anything else. I have not shaved my legs and usually wear dark hose or nylons to cover the hair (fortunately it is not very dark). I have recently started shaving my underarms.
The reason I don’t shave is because my wife is not aware of my cross dressing. I want so much to get rid of all my body hair.
- November 21, 2021 at 4:48 am #578364
- November 21, 2021 at 3:29 am #578331
- November 21, 2021 at 2:46 am #578314Stevie ParisLadyRegistered On: November 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
I’ve shaved my legs for quite a while, and my pubes since my teens. More recently I do my back and arms.
Tragically I’m very hairy to the point I get five o’ clock shadow on my legs! I found shaving, waxing and creams really awkward and time-consuming, and I’m not at the point I dare go to a salon, but recently came across whole body groomers which work really well, and I can do everywhere in 10 mins daily. Philips Norelco range are excellent and I haven’t had a single nick, nor a rash.
My wife encourages me with all of this, but insists I keep some chest hair, which I trim as short as I can get away with, so I’m care below the neck apart from this.
- July 2, 2021 at 12:00 am #512037Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 574Has thanked: 1575 timesBeen thanked: 1542 times
Hi Michelle, Scarlett again! I have very thin and slow growing hair which is a perfect combination for cross dressing.
Everything gets shaved with the exception of a very sexy patch of hair located right above my male plumbing!
My hair under my arms grows so slow I only have to shave under my arms about once a month. I’m not hairy to begin with and the hair I do have all over my body is rather thin (thanks mom and date for the thin and slow growing hair!)
My face, legs, and testicular areas get shaved every moring in the showere with those three bladed Shick Extreme razors found in the eight packs at Walmart. I use Barbasol shaving cream for sensitive skin and I’ve got my shaving technique of various areas of my body down to a fine science now. My sexy redheaded wife loves the looks of my shaved legs both as a male and female and I keep then tanned with LoReal Deep tannig lotion and I try my very best to stay out of direct sun light. There are two things which will speed up the aging process of your skin in a real hurry. One is heavy smoking of cigarettes (which I happen to be allergic to) and the other is exposure to direct sunlight. That’s why I’m 66 year old and my skin looks more like thirty years old!
I change my razors out on a very regular basis which keeps me shaving with very sharp blades.
I must say my wife loves the feel of my clean shaven body especially at the end of date night when it’s time to fire up about three or four of those Yankee Candles in the bedroom and let the fireworks begin. The sexual attraction between the both of us is really intense and we never go to bed completely naked because we find complete nudity as quite boring. So we have sexy outfits to wear to bed but nothing extremely elaborate! It’s more fun to be clothed in firm fitting clothing with matching thongs than coming to bed completely naked. Making love while working around sexy clothing is exciting to the both of us!
Well, that sure is plenty for now and I hope you enjoyed my answer to your question! XOXOXO Scarlett
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by Scarlett398.
- July 1, 2021 at 11:32 pm #512033SandraLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
I enjoy the feeling of being smooth all over. I epilate most of body and stay smooth with occasional shave in between. My wife gets a little jealous that I’m smoother than her sometimes 😋💃🏻🦵
- June 23, 2020 at 5:21 pm #357545Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 409Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 1432 times
- July 2, 2021 at 3:07 am #512055Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 123Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
This is what I aspire to but I think it would be noticed if all my hair were to suddenly disappear.
For now, up top I have to settle for face, neck and a razors width across the collar bone (stops too much being seen in round necks). In the mid section all pubic hair and hair up to belly button has gone. Finally feet and up to ankles are kept smooth too.
- February 1, 2020 at 6:40 pm #272437Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
I started out every 4 weeks. Maybe I occasionally missed a week so it was 12 instead of 13 times a year.
After about a year and a half it was more like every 5 weeks. After 3 years it was 6 weeks in the winter months and 5 in the summer.
I find for me there are a few problem areas that I always need to work on. My knees and elbows tend to get dry, particularly in the winter months. I need to make sure to drink plenty of fluid the week before my waxing appointment to minimize this. My forearms and knees are also the areas most likely to get trapped hairs. When you shave, the stubble comes up though the skin. When you wax, the hairs will sometimes lay flat on your skin and the top layer of skin will grow over the hair, trapping the hairs under the skin where the wax will not get to them. In addition to trying to exfoliate, I often have to use my nails to pull the hairs out from under the top layer of skin. Because of this, the forearms and knees are the hardest to keep hair free because there is always a little bit left that you didn’t get.
I don’t do my underarms because I need to shave it when it starts to grow even a tiny amount or else I have odor that I can’t get rid of. The place I go to also requires me to wear boxer briefs so I can’t get waxed there. But otherwise I love getting waxed. The hair that does grow back on my chest, back, legs, and arms is not nearly as noticeable as it has thinned out over the years.
- February 1, 2020 at 3:48 am #272213Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 955Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 3374 times
I have lots of hair on my head. Same hairline as in high school, but now gray. I don’t have much other body hair, except…..
If I’m wearing hosiery I don’t need to shave my legs.
But I do have an abundance of pubic hair which I hate. I look like the missing link or something. I desperately want to go “my bare lady”. However, my wife would have to sign off on that one. There is hope, however. With her blessing I’m going to get my nails done. Unfortunately no polish, just for grooming purposes. After that I’m to ask her about a bikini wax. Not at a salon, rather me shaving myself.
I think my odds are 50/50.
Wish me luck, girls.
- July 2, 2021 at 9:06 am #512187Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 409Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 1432 times
As far as the “down there hair… Have you tried trimming to just clean up the area?
Using a trimmer with a guard is a great way to ease your partner into seeing the changes without throwing them into the no hair deep end.
Try trimming to 1/4 inch in length. See how it looks/feels.
On the nails, would she let you get color on your toes at least?
Good luck honey…
- January 31, 2020 at 12:29 am #271631Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
I’ve been shaving everything for the last several years, and I love how it feels. It is a bit of a chore though. I’m considering having most everything waxed. How long can one go between sessions? Any advice?
- January 28, 2020 at 9:20 am #270925AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I must be a bit of a reactionary. At the moment I am the wearer of my “salt and pepper” goatee. I still dress to suit my feelings. When it comes to hair removal, I always have smooth legs with hair removed up to my navel. Yes, all of it. I also remove from my hands and at least forearms, and from my upper chest as required. Depending on where we are talking, I use creams or I shave, or tweezers (ouch)!
I do have one particularly annoying Rhino tusk which keeps coming back! Right on the bridge of my nose there is one thick, black and very prominent hair. Grrrrr.
- January 26, 2020 at 8:31 pm #270608ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 543Has thanked: 2068 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
I’ve been very fortunate to have relatively minimal body hair, except I still have a full head of hair, which neither my younger nor older brother have. And the body hair I do have is mostly light, so it’s easily covered, or hardly noticeable. I do occasionally shave my chest down to my ‘privates’, but not excessively, and only when I feel like I want to. Even my facial hair, which I remove every day, is rather light. I do also clip back my eyebrows, and remove the random hair that shows up around the ears. I find both rather irritating, so I have no problem about trimming back. I’ve considered trying electrolysis to reduce what I do have in places, to some extent, but haven’t made a decision. I will admit to thinning head hair, starting around the crown, which appears to make me a reasonable candidate for minoxidil, so I just started it. We’ll see.
- January 26, 2020 at 2:29 pm #270443HollyLadyRegistered On: October 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Unfortunately I am a very hairy person, I have to shave my back and shoulders regularly. I hate it.
I have just recently been shaving my armpits and buzzing my arms and legs fairly close with a hair clippers
Thinking of talking to my wife about shaving my legs, but not sure how to approach the subject.
- January 25, 2020 at 10:35 am #269910Emma SueLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
I’m lucky not to have much body hair, with exception of arms and legs of course. I couldn’t grow a full beard if I wanted, which is nice. However, my legs and arms have more hair than I like. I use an epilator for the area above my privates. It was painful at first, but it’s better now and I hold back an inch or so from the base of the shaft. I tried the epilator on my legs a few times and the results are great until hair starts to grow back…. then it’s ingrown hair city and looks horrible. So now I just shave my legs and arm pits; still epilate the toes and feet. I’d love to shave my arms, but I’m worried about the regrowth look and maintaining it. Maintaining my legs is hard enough. As for the private areas, I’ve been shaving that (all of it – front and back) for a really long time (10+years). I love the clean feeling and would love to have it laziered off, but that’s too expensive; maybe one day.
Thanks for sharing all this girls!!! Love reading the responses and knowing I’m not alone in this!!! 🙂
- January 15, 2020 at 2:03 pm #267505
- January 15, 2020 at 1:00 pm #267482Vicki SmytheLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
Recently shaved my beard off due to a “trimming “ accident and have kept it clean shaven now for about a month. I also had my legs shaved for a few months and decided to let it grow back out. I hate it! I’m probably going to start shaving my legs again and have to listen to the offhand comments from my wife about shaving and dressing. I also shave my shoulders and if I could get rid of my back hair on my own I would do so. I guess I need to schedule a trip somewhere to have a good grooming session done. My hair is short but I’d like to grow it back out long but it might not be possible due to work.
- January 15, 2020 at 11:17 am #267460Gigi MathewsLadyRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 290Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 735 times
- January 14, 2020 at 10:32 am #267119
- January 12, 2020 at 4:12 pm #266670Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1561Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6377 times
I realized in Jr. High that I didn’t have even close to the amount of body hair the other boys displayed in gym, and have been fortunate that it really never ‘came in’ later as I matured, except for my arms, which I think is odd. But, I have kept that part pretty smooth once it began to annoy me. Very little chest and tummy hair to speak of, and it is light in color if I let it grow enough to even be seen. My chemo took care of my leg hair and it has never come back, YEAH!. Facial hair is light in color also, but I absolutely hate it, even after just a few hours away from my shaver.
- January 10, 2020 at 10:43 am #266035Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 495Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 1578 times
We have given up on the battle with hair. Many years ago my wife and I were on a Spring Break trip to the lake with 3 other couples. I had to work until the last moment so Eve packed for me and they picked me up on the way. She forgot to pack my swimwear so I was swimming in my panties when someone made a wisecrack about curly hair peeking over my waistband and how if I was going to wear panties I should at least trim my pubes. I came back with something like “Ha, you would have to tie me up first!” Wrong! Before I could retract that statement they pounced! The clothesline came down, my wrists were tied, and I was hoisted over a tree limb off the ground. When they let me down I was bald from my earlobes to toenails!
Eve kept me that way for many years, with occasional small girly patterns of fuzz. Alas, age has won the battle.
- December 25, 2019 at 10:15 pm #261481DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 798Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2169 times
I have very little body hair. There’s none on my arms. There’s a bit on my legs, but I would need to wearing a skirt that barely covers my cheeks in order to see it. I shave under my arms if I plan to wear something sleeveless, otherwise I don’t. I always have to shave my face. I use a very good electric shaver, but if I have gone more than 2 days without shaving, I use one of those Gillette multi-blade razors with the head that pivots in 2 directions and EDGE shaving gel…
- December 24, 2019 at 9:36 pm #261275Bekke-ReneeDuchessRegistered On: March 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I am very hairy. I just shave my face. I do have bald spots on my legs, due to pants rubbing those areas. I just don’t want to answer questions of why I shaved my body, by people that don’t know I dress, which is just about everyone.
- November 19, 2019 at 5:54 pm #250837Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 179Has thanked: 291 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
Right now just legs and torso. Arm pits and privates shaved really close. I have not done my arms because at my age I bruise easily (you’ve seen old folks bruising on the arms) and my doc says I might end up looking like I’ve taken a beating. sigh.
Love and Peace,
- November 19, 2019 at 9:29 am #250680Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 755Has thanked: 50447 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
I shave everything face to toes. I shave my face every 2 to 3 days with a Remington 3 floating head shaver. The rest I stay on a specific schedule. I start on a Wednesday by shaving my legs with EOS shave cream and a 2-blade pink razor. I shave my chest, belly, and pelvic/private area on Thursday. I shave my arms and underarms on Friday. On Monday, when I have my CD/TG support group meetings, I do another face shave and a full body once over for any missed hairs or regrowth. I have a Clio palm shaver for sensitive areas. I only wish I could shave my back, but I can’t reach or see it all and I can’t asked my wife to help me.
- September 2, 2019 at 9:42 am #216551Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 369Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 1030 times
I’m another lucky one. Having Klinefelters (XXY) is a big help with avoiding the orangutan look.
Arms only have light arm hair but shave it anyway. Leg shave about once every 6 weeks as hair is very slow growing there. Occassional chest and breast shaving for the few stray hairs there. Face and neck about once every 4-6 days to remove the fairly lighy growth.
Have tried shaving down below but regrowth is much to itchy and irritating so don’t do anymore.
Great question Michelle.
Take care girlsAnne-Marie.
- August 29, 2019 at 7:58 am #214626Christy HeavenLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Ever since I was in high school and I played football, volleyball and on the surfing team I have shaved my entire body. Ppl asked me why constantly and I told them that it hurt to take off the tape everyday when there was hair there! Plus jeans would cause little ingrown hair bumps on my legs if I didn’t shave. A dermatologist actually suggested it to me back then.
- July 30, 2019 at 5:52 am #202359
- July 29, 2019 at 5:41 pm #202215Vicki ScottLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
I’m very fortunate in that my body hair is very light in color as I have a fair complexion, so once I’ve shaved it off it takes ages to grow back and be visible again. I saw some hairs on my hands and arms today though and I almost had a fit, so those nasty little things will be coming off tonight. I just use one of those disposable pink lady razors as they’re so much softer and gentler than the guy ones which leave me with a terrible rash and little nics all over. The pink ones are essential, especially when I’m shaving my… ahem… discreet areas… I find a nice scented shower gel/body wash works as well if not better than shaving foam, so that is what I use at the moment. I also shave my head and face almost every single day, so I don’t have a huge build up that is hard to remove when I’m dressing up.
- July 28, 2019 at 6:41 pm #201849Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3351 times
I get waxed below my neck for everything but my armpits and privates. My armpits because when they get even a small amount of hair, I can’t rid the smell. Because I would not be able to wait to get the armpits waxed, I shave the armpits as needed.
From the waist to the upper thighs I also shave (or occasionally use depilatory cream except on sensitive areas) because the place I go to get waxed won’t do those areas on men. So when not traveling with others, waxing day is the only day I wear male underwear.
- July 27, 2019 at 12:14 pm #201485Hollie JamesLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- July 25, 2019 at 6:47 am #200999Kyle EveLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- July 11, 2019 at 5:52 am #196877JessicaLadyRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 175Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 403 times
I do my face, neck, some on my tummy, arms (although I have just started laser hair removal there), and legs. I have started laser hair removal and hope to get my legs and convince my wife to let me at least wax my chest. I’m sick of being an ape.
- July 9, 2019 at 4:53 pm #196498Rachel PlainLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 250Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 658 times
I’m not massively hairy, and simply electric shave my whole body*. Aside from my ‘bits’ as my wife isn’t entirely comfortable with me being clean-shaven there. I do trim and tidy them, though.
*I have one shaver for my face, and a ‘proper’ body shaver for the rest.
- July 8, 2019 at 6:13 pm #196231K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 655Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 1349 times
- July 9, 2019 at 10:24 am #196418Michelle WilmingtonLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 81Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
Try some aloe Vera baiesd lotion after useing Nair, I use pure aloe Vera juice myself, but beware if you’ve never used it before- some people have an allergic reaction to it. Test on a small area of soon 1st if this is the case.
- July 9, 2019 at 2:57 pm #196478K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 655Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 1349 times
I thought I had a reaction the first few times, but it was just a lot of itching. I now just treat small areas at a time, then rub it directly with a bar of soap immediately after the hair is gone. I still have some itching, but I just take the pain because that annoyance is much less than that of hair getting ripped off as I am taking off shirt, socks or (worse) underwear.
- June 26, 2019 at 7:07 pm #193341
- June 24, 2019 at 6:18 pm #192904Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 218Has thanked: 610 timesBeen thanked: 658 times
- June 24, 2019 at 5:40 pm #192899AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 24, 2019 at 2:43 pm #192843
- June 6, 2019 at 5:41 pm #183448Davina EvansLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 96Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
I am afraid 35 years of a beard has labelled me. I know labels can be removed. So tops of thighs for stay ups and around my nipple area for the breast forms. Maybe I will extend the areas, but it is under 12 months I have been openly dressing in front of my wife and she is not super happy but accepting. Hasten slowly.
- July 12, 2019 at 5:18 am #197215LadyRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 81Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
I know what you mean Davina, I had a mustache for a very long time. Funny thing is when I did finally shave it, almost nobody seemed to notice or care, my live-in GF who objected to the idea of me shaving it didn’t notice for 2 to 3 days!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 5, 2019 at 3:10 pm #183157EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 29Replies: 778Has thanked: 4773 timesBeen thanked: 2708 times
- June 4, 2019 at 1:16 pm #182762Sonia PinkLadyRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 63Has thanked: 297 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
i wish i could remove all of my body hair as it seems do most ,i always shave my legs and face and i use trimmers to reduce the rest of my body . my wife dosent seem to mind that t0o much .ive been slowly lowering the trimmer blade as well ,not sure if im getting away with it or she just its that fussed at the moment ??? sonia xxx
- June 4, 2019 at 9:57 am #182710Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 390Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
I’m sort of fortunate that I am not thickly covered with hair like some primeval forest, LOL (I can certainly feel for those that do however.) But the hair I do have is dark enough and just dense enough to still be male drab noticeable. I recently completed enough laser treatments on my face and neck to rid myself of the dark hairs and am now going through electrolysis to get after those grey hairs that laser cannot touch. Oh, this is going to be a bit of a long process. My hope is to have my face and neck hair-free by end of March 2020 but we shall see.
I am currently having laser done to my chest, abdomen and full bikini area (including those nasty things hanging from between my thighs.) Same goal….hoping to be hair-free there by end of March 2020.
Currently shaving legs and arms….this lady cannot afford to laser everything all at once but probably will pursue that next year.
- June 4, 2019 at 6:09 am #182685Maria HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Thanks to my heritage, I have very little body hair and have to run a shaver over my legs and arms maybe once every couple of months and privates every couple of weeks. I shave maybe once a week and still cannot grow a full mustache and never had any hair on my cheeks or jawbone so definitely not a beard. I guess that I am one of the lucky ones…
- June 4, 2019 at 4:01 am #182664AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I keep my long hair because I perform a lot and the industry likes it.
but everything else is gone, if I can’t reach it, my wife gets it for me.
sometimes, we remove growth from each other, meaning I remove hers and she mine….
its not a $3x thing, it’s a different way of connecting, you have to trust your partner when they have the control in their hands.
and she loves that its all gone. It’s more attractive that I do it for her!
and YaY for that…
- June 3, 2019 at 9:17 am #182494AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Before IPLs came along I kept Gillette Razors in biz! But these days, NO HAIR is lovely. The IPL has destroyed all but a wee bit on my beard, and even then the growth rate is SO SLOW now that’s it’s no longer a concern (no more fretting about a 5 o’clock shadow ruining “the look”)! I’ve used shaving and plucking and IPL’s for five years now. WOW am i happy that’s almost all “past history!” *I was modelling ZIT commercials! ROFLMAO…..
There are NO hairs on my body. For you girls that have very light hair? Why not using ‘facial hair’ bleaching upon it to give yourself a VERY ‘en femme’ appearance (and softness as well)? Those without hair anywhere ….will benefit from ‘powdering’ your forearms, (or entire arms/legs if they will be revealed), to give you the softer ‘white look’. If you use the ‘anti-flash’ powders, you photos will definitely look VERY “femme” as compared to none!
Wearing laced ANYTHING on the forearms is a lovely way to conceal your arm size (if that’s an element bugging you), and so is wearing ‘just the right amount’ of ‘complimentary accessories’ on your fingers, fore-arms, neck (if needed), but always have a necklace! ALWAYS!
- June 3, 2019 at 9:03 am #182482KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 727Has thanked: 3346 timesBeen thanked: 3625 times
I’m another of the lucky ones. No hair on chest, back or belly. Arm hair is light so no need to shave. I have a few darks hairs on my legs (hardly noticeable) so I shave those once every couple of months or so (get them soapy with shower gel and just use a razor). My facial hair is also very light and turning gray (I’ll be 65 next month). And I do keep the private parts neatly trimmed. Also armpits are shaved; once a week is enough. And my spouse prefers that I shave my armpits as she hates the smell of anti-perspirant, theory is shaved armpits don’t smell as bad as long as you wash with soap regularly (works for me). All the Best!!!! Hugs, Krista
- June 2, 2019 at 10:57 pm #182424Ellie87 PinskLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 80Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
- June 1, 2019 at 10:14 pm #182264Samantha MurphyLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- June 1, 2019 at 8:22 pm #182253
- June 1, 2019 at 1:41 pm #182178
- June 1, 2019 at 11:10 am #182160AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I must be one of the really lucky ones. My legs, chest and underarms are bare; arms “fuzzy”, and beard light. HUGE eyebrows, though. It just happened that way. Now, if I could only do something about my voice – I tend to sound like a frog when I speak (long battle with GERD).
- June 1, 2019 at 10:43 am #182155AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Personally love my leg hair and my wife loves my belly hair so that’s definitely staying.
Never actually cared if a girl shaved her legs or not, same with under arm hair or wherever else so yeah I’m just as happy to keep them fuzzy. I actually have a thing for punk/grunge chicks so maybe there’s some of that in play…. I dunno (though my wife is a punk chick and grew up on a farm so yeah). I shave my face all of once a week because I actually like my 4-5 day scruff, but I do keep my bits trimmed that’s totally a personal grooming/hygiene choice been doing that for years even before I got myself into dresses.
I do prefer a clean shave on my face if I’m dressing up for any length of time though. Kills the feminine image a little bit but the rest I could care less about, far as I care it’s just hair BUT most women don’t really grow beards.
- June 1, 2019 at 9:43 am #182145patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 89Replies: 1568Has thanked: 2780 timesBeen thanked: 6094 times
I always told my daughter that my leg hair was my “folicals of masculinity”.
Now I hate it.
I shave my legs some in the winter(my wife hates it).
My privates belly and chest I wax.
Tough to do though
My wife makes me sugar wax and it helps not as strong ,takes longer but most time works.
- June 1, 2019 at 8:51 am #182138Bobbie BabeLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- June 1, 2019 at 8:48 am #182136KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 1188 times
I have shaved my privates (front and back) for many years. This past year I shaved my legs and kept them shaved. This week I tried Nair for sensitive areas to try to avoid the rash on my bikini area. It didn’t get all the hair, but that area looks much less irritated.
- June 1, 2019 at 6:59 am #182096rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 92Replies: 1073Has thanked: 659 timesBeen thanked: 2677 times
- June 1, 2019 at 6:54 am #182095Michelle LiefdeAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 58Replies: 1181Has thanked: 1976 timesBeen thanked: 1692 times
I have tried waxing of the chest and just ouch is all I got to say. I now shave the chest and though it does not last as long it is a lot less painful, lol. I think I might just be more sensitive to pain or the wax used was not the best.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.