Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Karina
      Lady

Where does everyone like to get their shapewear from? I’m looking at a site called Moli’s Crossdressing Studio (inthemask.com), but does anyone have any experience with them? I want to make sure they’re legit and good before sending a chunk of cash their way. Thanks everybody!

Expensive but reliable is the Breastform Store they have a sale on BreastPlates 40% off right now.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I never heard of them but had a look.  My firewall doesn’t like the security on their site.  I’d be hesitant to buy anything.

Roanyer is another Chinese retailer with similar products and prices.  I’ve read a lot of favorable reviews about them.

Of course there’s The Breastform Store if you want the best products available from a very respected retailer.  Most of what they sell is not Chinese made.  So it should come as no surprise that they’re more expensive.

Ster Eleo
      Lady

Learned a few things.  Heat is worst enemy and directly effects time wearing. We all want to maximize this so it’s good to have the inside layer “air-pocketed” or sponge like in appearance.  And I’m guessing that 72F with AC may be tolerable at the warmest. Helps to where a “white tee” under if it’s slick (cheaper form).  No name brand won’t stand behind or stand up to abuse and see YouTube for “…it ripped” to get idea of what brand is doing it – mostly no names from ebay.
      I personally have philanthropic reasons to avoid goshimer.  I haven’t seen any complaints on roanyer.  I don’t have roanyer because I’m just a halloween time partier (and by desired limit) so it’s hard for me to drop $180 on something for a costume that lacks support from my wife (Otherwise no question lol).  I do have a cheap one that I may put water storage crystals in bags in because I was cheap at a moment of weakness and bought cotton fill (dont unless you’re a drag performer or need to move a lot).

I went to inthemask.com and I got a security warning, so I didn’t proceed.   It maybe just a simple case of them not updating their certificate, but that also says alot; especially if you are sending in personal info related to money.

I also have to put in a vote for the breast form store.  I have bought many things from them, wigs. breast forms, makeup, and they have always delivered.  Very reputable.  It is more pricier than most places, but I feel if I’m spending money and I get a good product, it is not a waste of money.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I think the server cert itself is valid.  But the certificate chain (the method by which the server cert is linked to a certificate authority) is broken.  Regardless, it’s not good.  NEVER provide any private or payment info when you see SSL errors.

I buy my forms from Glamourboutique.com. They have a great selection at affordable prices, depending on what you’re looking for. There’s usually a sale going on. Very discrete and arrives quickly. They have everything for crossdressing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?