- October 1, 2022 at 12:52 pm #680418KarinaParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 5Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Where does everyone like to get their shapewear from? I’m looking at a site called Moli’s Crossdressing Studio (inthemask.com), but does anyone have any experience with them? I want to make sure they’re legit and good before sending a chunk of cash their way. Thanks everybody!
- October 2, 2022 at 2:17 pm #680665Brianna KayBaronessRegistered On: July 16, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 31Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
I buy my forms from Glamourboutique.com. They have a great selection at affordable prices, depending on what you’re looking for. There’s usually a sale going on. Very discrete and arrives quickly. They have everything for crossdressing.
- October 2, 2022 at 4:08 am #680542Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 883Has thanked: 958 timesBeen thanked: 4015 times
I went to inthemask.com and I got a security warning, so I didn’t proceed. It maybe just a simple case of them not updating their certificate, but that also says alot; especially if you are sending in personal info related to money.
I also have to put in a vote for the breast form store. I have bought many things from them, wigs. breast forms, makeup, and they have always delivered. Very reputable. It is more pricier than most places, but I feel if I’m spending money and I get a good product, it is not a waste of money.
- October 2, 2022 at 11:08 am #680634Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 1055Has thanked: 1086 timesBeen thanked: 5199 times
I think the server cert itself is valid. But the certificate chain (the method by which the server cert is linked to a certificate authority) is broken. Regardless, it’s not good. NEVER provide any private or payment info when you see SSL errors.
- October 1, 2022 at 8:52 pm #680499Ster EleoDuchessRegistered On: September 15, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 28Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
Learned a few things. Heat is worst enemy and directly effects time wearing. We all want to maximize this so it’s good to have the inside layer “air-pocketed” or sponge like in appearance. And I’m guessing that 72F with AC may be tolerable at the warmest. Helps to where a “white tee” under if it’s slick (cheaper form). No name brand won’t stand behind or stand up to abuse and see YouTube for “…it ripped” to get idea of what brand is doing it – mostly no names from ebay.
I personally have philanthropic reasons to avoid goshimer. I haven’t seen any complaints on roanyer. I don’t have roanyer because I’m just a halloween time partier (and by desired limit) so it’s hard for me to drop $180 on something for a costume that lacks support from my wife (Otherwise no question lol). I do have a cheap one that I may put water storage crystals in bags in because I was cheap at a moment of weakness and bought cotton fill (dont unless you’re a drag performer or need to move a lot).
- October 1, 2022 at 4:54 pm #680443HostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 1055Has thanked: 1086 timesBeen thanked: 5199 times
I never heard of them but had a look. My firewall doesn’t like the security on their site. I’d be hesitant to buy anything.
Roanyer is another Chinese retailer with similar products and prices. I’ve read a lot of favorable reviews about them.
Of course there’s The Breastform Store if you want the best products available from a very respected retailer. Most of what they sell is not Chinese made. So it should come as no surprise that they’re more expensive.
- October 1, 2022 at 12:56 pm #680419April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 209Has thanked: 2717 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.