This topic contains 153 replies, has 82 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Stephanie Davis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 29, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

I normally wear panties under my work clothes. On occasion when i’m feeling daring during the winter, i’ll wear a bra.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 3

When I used to work for a global company in London I used to wear knickers, stockings and suspenders under my clothes.  It wasn’t possible to wear a bra as it would show through my shirt.  But one day, when I was wearing a grey suit I noticed that the shape of my suspender clips were very clearly visible through my trousers!  I immediately went to the toilet and hacked myself out in a full length mirror to realise to my hour that the clips could also be seen whilst I was stood up.  Nobody had said anything but after that I only wore hold-ups or tights.

Now I work for myself and have an office I rent in a shared building.  I do get the odd visitor and mail man but I have a lot more freedom in what I can wear, and I keep my door locked.  I keep all my female clothing here.  I tend to wear knickers and bra with hold-ups, tights or stockings depending on my mood and sometimes put my silicone boobs in.  I often slip on a pair of heels too.  If I get a knock at the door a quickly slip my heels into a drawer with my boobs.

If I have to work an evening when the rest of the building is empty I dress fully in a business skirt suit or maybe pencil skirt and blouse and also add some makeup and my wig.  This is of course how I would always prefer to work and to me it feels completely natural.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I’m retired now for the last three years. I did nylons and a garter belt under my trousers. I have been reading a lot about camis and realize I have been missing the boat. I want to buy some camis on line. I think, I’ll do Amazon. I bought a nice half slip that way. I really am just trying out different clothing items. I own one pair of patent leather strappy sandals. I love to look at my own painted toenails peeking through sheer stockings. Femme up girls!

Oriana Belinda 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 20, 2016
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

Hi!

I’ve been wearing panties (and ocassionally a bra) since I was 5, so I do wear them on a daily basis. Sometimes I put on a garter and stockings or a pantyhose, and the final touch is a minidress or a blouse and mini skirt under my man’s clothing. I always (well, almost) have my  feet nails done.

In 3 ocassions I stayed alone at work and got fully dress as a woman, including high heels, wig and polish my hand’s nails. I took some photos. It just felt incredible! How I want to leave the closet and go out as a woman full time, but right now it is almost impossible for me as I’m sure some of my closest friends and family members won’t accept that. So I’ll have to wait…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Monika Sweet 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2016
    Replies: 32

I live in hot, warm and humid country… But airconditioning is a norm here. That allows me to wear Stockings and panties everyday. At times, I have worn Bra, Cami, Bustier, teddy, etc under my clothes. Few times, I have worn a women shirt and Pants to work with a male Jacket and no one seem to have notice or at least mentioned it.

In one of my previous jobs, I used to work late hours and once, I had  a skirt and heels in the car  and I was all alone, so I took out and wore the skirt and heels in the office and kept roaming in the office feeling amazing about it. But again… I was all alone and I knew no one is tuning up to check on me.

I do my nails, keep them clean and shiny. No hairs on my hands and my brows are usually shaped a little thinner. No one has objected or mentioned it ever to me about it.

Worn knee high socks many times during winter as well…!!!! If I would ever have my own retail Apparel store as I dream of… I will probably dress up at will…!!!

Hugs XoXo
    Mona aka Monika

1 user thanked author for this post.
     dani 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2015
    Replies: 51

I have been retired for 9 years now but when I went to work I was always underdressed, wore woman’s dress slacks with shirt type blouses and socks. I was in management and no one noticed. I was not out to my wife so I dressed one way to leave the house, changed again for work then at night changed again to go into the house. Did this for 35 years. 8 years ago I came out to her, not been an easy road, it is a work in progress, I dress now androgynously daily, and dress fully then go out with her knowledge.She wants no part.

Mandy_1969 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 3, 2016
    Replies: 3

I underdress in thongs and hold ups 🙂 also wear ladies jeans (they dont really look any different, but they make me feel different) much more than that its tough, as its a very male engineering enviroment… i do wear clear nail polish, and like to keep my nails nice, a couple of people noticed, but no negative comments, in fact one person said he wished his were as nice as he always chews them. 🙂

Regan Cross 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 3, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I under dress with panties and pantyhose. My next move is to wear a women’s collared shirt under a sweater. Has anyone done that and is it noticeable?

dani 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2015
    Replies: 51

I am now retired but the daily wear to work was women’s back pocket jeans, work type blouse/shirt, shoes with 1.5 to 2.5 heals which were camouflaged with longer length jeans. Underdressed, panties, bra and camisole. Face closely shaved, face cream and foundation. This is still my daily wear as the wife is not accepting or understanding but is learning to tolerate. Since retiring I have had laser on the face, back of hands, chest, belly and back. The left over greys are dealt with by the “no no”. I own only a few mens shirts and one pair of black shoes, everything else is women’s.

I go out quite often dressed when she is not around but OK with. Since lasering has caused the hair to go, she is not interested in intimacy and is something I now have to live with.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 1

I work from home, so can dress fully most of the time.  But if I have to go into an office, then I am always wearing panties and hose, and sometimes even a bra or cami under my jacket!  No one knows and it just makes me feel so nice and feminine underneath it all, knowing that when I am in a meeting with people, I have more in common with the women in the room than the men.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Elaine Marie Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Replies: 12

I’m always in panties, pantyhose or tights, and sometimes an anklet.  All this I hide under my uniform.  The nice thing about that is I have been caught at different places when I sit down and cross my legs.  But I love that part.  Society doesn’t want to acknowledge that we are even in the same room with them here in the Bible Belt but I am here two tell you I am waiting for when cold weather hits so I can go back to wearing a bra under my coat.

Millicent Teasedale 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2015
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 78

Camis are wonderful. I have several different kinds. A variety of cotton ones mainly from WalMart, and a couple of silky polyester ones from Woman Within. The ones that have the wider straps can look a lot like a man’s tank top undershirt, so if I am worried about someone noticing I tend to wear those in basic colors – like white, grey, and black. If I am wearing a heavier shirt or a sweater, I don’t worry as much, and wear the ones with lingerie and spaghetti straps.

Robbie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2015
    Replies: 30

I dont have any camis or tank tops yet i want to get some though. When i do maybe i will try that under my shirt next time.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Topics: 96
    Replies: 932

OMG Darcy they are fantastic-especially since I jut shaved my chest hair and am smooth there. Wow what a fantastic feeling. Thank you SO much for this suggestion.  Any more great ideas to share?

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Topics: 96
    Replies: 932

Robbie see DArcy s post above about wher to find camis to wear under your work shirt-I got some and tried it today and it was to die for! here is the link she gave but read her post on page 3 oct 15th

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Amazon has some cure camisoles that work real well.</span>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNVVJ72?colid=1AESISNWKORVX&coliid=I1UU8K8U6KU8ZC&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>for example.</span>

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account