This topic contains 135 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Paige 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Elizabeth 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 8, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I work from home fortunately…Wearing a long night gown while on conference call…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Khloe West 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2015
    Replies: 39

Some good YouTube tutorials exist.

The biggest secret/challenge is to send the “boys” back up the inguinal canal from which they descended. In the “learning phase”? Try lying down and experiment. All are different – sometime there is an order in who goes where and when.

Aside from that? A good gaffe and/or tape will seal the deal.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 917

Can’t wait for them to get here and try them out!

Darcy Bainsley 
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 141

I think I have a couple of dozen of them. I love them and they’re so comfy.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

Ok Darcy-you SOLD me-thanks for the link-I bought six of them!  Amazon should give you commissions!

Cynthia

Darcy Bainsley 
    Participant

I wear camisoles everyday. I wear T-shirts over the top of them. I suppose if you look real close you can see the straps, but most everyone is going to notice how I smell rather than what I’m wearing. Jeans, T-shirt, cowboy boots, hoody sweatshirt, and all girl underneath.
    Amazon has some cure camisoles that work real well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNVVJ72?colid=1AESISNWKORVX&coliid=I1UU8K8U6KU8ZC&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl for example.
    These ones are lace, but you know I’m a lace kind of girl. They have others as well.
    Now that fall is hear and the temp has cooled down, I’m wearing pantyhose nearly everyday.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

I DO have a few darker polos…hmm-now I just need to find the right cami or bra that won’t show or “add too much shape” -much as I wish I could show some! 🙂 Have to chew on that one and screw up my courage..

Claudia C 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 110

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I undetstand  the business  casual  attire.  For a camisole or bra, wear a dark shirt or use a light  jacket for visits /meetings  and fault the poor H VAC system.</p>

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

I do underdress with panties,trouser socks,and occasionally stockings or hose.  But not brave enough to wear a bra or cami as we are business casual-polos and khakis- and I’m pretty sure the straps would show through the shirt! I AM going to try garter belt and stockings soon and HOPE ThOSE STRAPS aren;t visible beneath y slacks!  Will let you know!

Heather 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 35

I split my time in work and work from home.

in work I wear panties and pantyhose.  Usually black or off black hose with high cut or bikini panties. Occasionally I will were a light support pointy and a pad in the hotter months to control sweating.

Work from home – whatever I want which is usually panties, pantyhose, bra with inserts and sweats or yoga pants and a shirt

I travel for work monthly and that is always fun as you can imagine. what happens out of town stays out of town if I get a break from work or client dinners

Heather

Ally 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2015
    Replies: 2

Have worn bra, panties and hose while working. It felt great to do.

Karyn Lobelia 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2015
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 53

I dress full time in femme clothing , hair styles , jewerly , makeup and I think because it is a State School and Government they have to accept our civil liberties , . I have never had a problem , except at first in full femme , when a couple of my closed girlfriends , let me know that several ladies let them know that they did not like it at all , that I was prettier than they were . I went out of my way to be guinely polite , sweet , kind , AND HELP THEM WITH THEIR WORK . That seemed to have been prefect to give them a lot of attention and eat lunch with them . I feel perfectly happy , and love everyone at work .                                                                                                      One weird thing a guy told me at work , he said that a lot of guys perfer CD or Trans that are pretty to girls ! When , ask Why ! He said girls were too much trouble and required too much attention and were often just all into,themselves . He said , he would love to go out with me , not because I was beautiful ( his words ) but that he felt I would be very loving and not ask him to be someone else he had to live up to what they wanted . When , I said it would be selfless to not love them for who they are . He said that one a lot of guys do not want kids and just want someone , they can talk to without fear they are saying sometime wrong . When , I ask him to explain , he said it was interesting to his friends that he could talk to me just like his best friend but from a feminine outlook ( like I was a magical guy ) , that was just the other side of being a guy . That I was like a guy who was able to talk to him like a girlfriend about myself unselfconsciously , and really tell him my true feelings . That there was no pressure for an exchange of any type . I am not a philosopher , but it seemed like he felt CD femmes made life simplistic   For real , I asked ! He said sex is just sex , but some gorgeous ladies want more than what he felt like I just wanted to find out and please him .

e

Pippi Long 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2015
    Replies: 19

I wear panties all the time and most recently   started wearing women’s jeans . I have been practicing tucking my junk not quit got that yet ! does anyone know how to comfortably tuck it away with out feeling like your sitting on it ?just wondering!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Darcy Bainsley 
    Participant

en femme truckers! I love it. Bed Bath and beyond has lotions? I always thought of them as more of a kitchen toy store and at one time a source of good candles. I love that store. For lotions, shower gels, and body mist is Bath and Body works, I love their selections and they switch stuff up every season.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 21

My workplace has a very strict anti discrimination policy in place which includes the GLBT community.My co workers and boss know this is me living my dream and respect this 100%.

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account