Crossdress and work

This topic contains 111 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kim Paige Kim Paige 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Claudia C
    Claudia C
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 117

If you are not open about your crossdressing (or have a company dress code) at your place of employment, do you still crossdress to some degree?

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of  Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 11

Well lady’s I wear panties all the time for years and cold weather coming on I’ll wear bras or lace bodysuit and my toe nails are always done and I too put on lotions from bed bath beyond therapist says that’s it it’s good for me keeps me tune in on my feminine side I drive a semi too all that keeps me calm No road rage Hollyh

Registered On:
    Replies: 14

Women do this as well. We see all the time women wearing jeans and tops that look much like men’s pants and shirts. And we all know they are wearing pretty bras and panties under. πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Lima Lima 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 2, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

I use panties everyday,thongs ang gstrings mostly.
    Keep my body complete shaved and oiled.(except my pubs,where i let a tringle grow).
    Latelly been using female jeans.
    Now the cold is comming im planning wear hose and tights too.
    And i enjoyed the idea of painted toes too

Registered On:
    Replies: 28

Just underwear

Profile photo of skippy1965(Cynthia) skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 955

Not stupid at all. Sometimes those of us who have done lots of reading/research about gender issue forget and slip into jargon and don’t realize that not everyone knows every term..Keep asking questions whenever you need to!

Profile photo of Lucinda Hawkns Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 47

ah ok i get it. did not mean to sound stupid. so now i now .i under dress also. wearing panties, nylons, bra under my male cloths

Ambassador

Underdressing is just as it sounds-wearing female clothes UNDERNEATH the male clothes (so USUALLY only you would know that you were actually wearing the feminine clothes). I do this with panties and trouser socks every day and occasionally as today painted toenails and black tights!

Profile photo of Lucinda Hawkns Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Replies: 47

yes winter is around the corner and i will be wearing nylons all the time, just like it would be a normal thing to wear. i just started to paint my toes nails and looks feminine, Halloween is the only time i can get away and be out of the closet to dress up all pretty. what is under dressing mean???? when i put on female cloths its normal to just put on. i wear female jeans and feels nice and comfortable, so what it has a design on the back pocket. wife knows i dress up but wont see me all dressed up pretty, kids kind of know but not like i rather dress up all the time. its a normal thing for me now, get up, put on my lacy panties and pad, then lacy bra and nylons, then my ugly male cloths to hide it all

Profile photo of Kendra Gerard Kendra Gerard 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 10, 2015
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 36

Now that it is getting cooler I have started to wear black tights under my trousers – and of course black panties – but only underdressing

Profile photo of Jenny J Jenny J 
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

I keep my dressing very quiet other than the wife (who knows and tolerates it but with rules)and a few close friends very quiet.. BUT I do wear panties and maybe a cami 24/7 no matter where I am. I have never been one for Halloween .. surprising because I love to dress lol.. but 2 years ago I did go to the work party dressed.

Profile photo of Kelly Winsome Kelly Winsome 
    Participant
    Replies: 6

I wear a uniform daily, but I wear high cut panties underneath and pantyhose or tights almost every day during the winter. This is also the first year I’ve kept myself smooth year round and I almost always have polish on my toes.

Profile photo of josie hernandez josie hernandez 
    Participant
    Replies: 3

now that is sexy..meow

Profile photo of Kathie R Kathie R 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 12, 2015
    Replies: 17

Underdressing? always πŸ™‚ I just feel better and this has become “normal”. The usual, panties & pantyhose with painted toes and shaven pits & legs. The other week, my feet hurt, so I took off my shoes in my office forgetting I was wearing panty hose and an employee walked in. We had our conversation and that was it. I didn’t realize my exposure until I put my shoes back on. Fortunately the front of the desk hits the floor πŸ™‚ Hugs Kathie

Ambassador

Underdressing with panties and trouser socks every day(sometimes with toenails painted if the mood strikes me πŸ™‚ ), some years smooth shaved legs and underarms(winter only so far!) and once or twice recently a tight fabric miniskirt under my slacks.

Profile photo of alissa june alissa june 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 18

yep, I do I wear Women’s Jeans love boot cut, women’s Work Boots and Women’s V-neck Tees, along with under garments, just wear my company button down shirt over the ensemble

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2017 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account