This topic contains 144 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Kirsty Smyth 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I work from home, so can dress fully most of the time.  But if I have to go into an office, then I am always wearing panties and hose, and sometimes even a bra or cami under my jacket!  No one knows and it just makes me feel so nice and feminine underneath it all, knowing that when I am in a meeting with people, I have more in common with the women in the room than the men.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Elaine Marie Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 12

I’m always in panties, pantyhose or tights, and sometimes an anklet.  All this I hide under my uniform.  The nice thing about that is I have been caught at different places when I sit down and cross my legs.  But I love that part.  Society doesn’t want to acknowledge that we are even in the same room with them here in the Bible Belt but I am here two tell you I am waiting for when cold weather hits so I can go back to wearing a bra under my coat.

Millicent Teasedale 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 24, 2015
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 78

Camis are wonderful. I have several different kinds. A variety of cotton ones mainly from WalMart, and a couple of silky polyester ones from Woman Within. The ones that have the wider straps can look a lot like a man’s tank top undershirt, so if I am worried about someone noticing I tend to wear those in basic colors – like white, grey, and black. If I am wearing a heavier shirt or a sweater, I don’t worry as much, and wear the ones with lingerie and spaghetti straps.

Robbie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2015
    Replies: 30

I dont have any camis or tank tops yet i want to get some though. When i do maybe i will try that under my shirt next time.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Topics: 94
    Replies: 924

OMG Darcy they are fantastic-especially since I jut shaved my chest hair and am smooth there. Wow what a fantastic feeling. Thank you SO much for this suggestion.  Any more great ideas to share?

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

Robbie see DArcy s post above about wher to find camis to wear under your work shirt-I got some and tried it today and it was to die for! here is the link she gave but read her post on page 3 oct 15th

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>Amazon has some cure camisoles that work real well.</span>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNVVJ72?colid=1AESISNWKORVX&coliid=I1UU8K8U6KU8ZC&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px;”>for example.</span>

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

Would have loved for my daughter to have painted my nails(or done my hair).

Robbie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2015
    Replies: 30

I under dress with panties and socks I haven’t tried pantyhose yet but I plan on doing it soon. I am not sure if I will try anything else I did get away with wearing women’s khaki shorts one time

Kari Bryant 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2015
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Sorry for the late reply. All three girls have participated in painting my nails. They think it is a kick. Though I think the middle child sometimes questions, but I tell her when do you get the chance to dress your dad up. 🙂 She just laughs. 8-15.

Elizabeth 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 8, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I work from home fortunately…Wearing a long night gown while on conference call…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Khloe West 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 42

Some good YouTube tutorials exist.

The biggest secret/challenge is to send the “boys” back up the inguinal canal from which they descended. In the “learning phase”? Try lying down and experiment. All are different – sometime there is an order in who goes where and when.

Aside from that? A good gaffe and/or tape will seal the deal.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

Can’t wait for them to get here and try them out!

Darcy Bainsley 
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 141

I think I have a couple of dozen of them. I love them and they’re so comfy.

skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador

Ok Darcy-you SOLD me-thanks for the link-I bought six of them!  Amazon should give you commissions!

Cynthia

Darcy Bainsley 
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 141

I wear camisoles everyday. I wear T-shirts over the top of them. I suppose if you look real close you can see the straps, but most everyone is going to notice how I smell rather than what I’m wearing. Jeans, T-shirt, cowboy boots, hoody sweatshirt, and all girl underneath.
    Amazon has some cure camisoles that work real well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNVVJ72?colid=1AESISNWKORVX&coliid=I1UU8K8U6KU8ZC&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl for example.
    These ones are lace, but you know I’m a lace kind of girl. They have others as well.
    Now that fall is hear and the temp has cooled down, I’m wearing pantyhose nearly everyday.

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account