Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I can’t figure out why my wife doesn’t want to go out with me dressed anymore.

She was so into dolling me, doing my nails and helping put an outfit together. She doesn’t really want to talk about it and I just don’t understand why she was so into it and having so much fun and now nothing.

The only thing she said was “put yourself in my position”. Its very upsetting to me because we had so much fun. She got me most of my clothes and make up and now she can’t be bothered. I just don’t get it and I’m so sad 🙁

Any input ladies?

Thank you, Michelle xo

(Editors note: This is the Dear GG forum, so…please let the GG’s reply to this one.  Thanks.)

Honey T
      Significant Other

Is it possible that she started out putting on a brave face for you? In order to understand what it is all about, you must first experience it. Once you’ve experienced it, you can decide how it makes you feel. Maybe she needs some down time from it being about you? Maybe she just needs to digest the new information?

She is the one to direct your questions to because no one else knows her answers. There isn’t a one size fits all answer to how she feels about the relationship. Good luck to you both ❤️

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

It sounds like she’s maybe feeling overwhelmed.  If she’s not been talking to you and she doesn’t have anyone else to talk to it can be overwhelming and if you Google “my husband is a crossdresser” the majority of hits you will see are not positive ones which can negatively impact your feelings (been there, done that, felt like a freak for being OK and supportive about it and felt very down).

We obviously don’t know the ins and outs of your relationship, but please also make sure you are reassuring her and paying her plenty of attention so she doesn’t feel as if she is losing the person she has known and loved all this time.

I agree with Honey, you need to talk to her and get her to open up a bit, and it may take time.

Cath N.
      Baroness

I agree with both Honey and Mandy. None of us here can have the correct answer, we are literally all different people. And we don’t have the background info either. How long has she known, have you told her on your own or did she find out by accident, how often do you dress, was/is it incremental or all at once, there are many things that could affect why her stance has changed. It could be as simple as, tried it, makes me feel _____ and I am not interested in taking part anymore. But you can only know for sure by asking her. If she refuses to even address your question, I would leave it if I were you. She might come to you voluntarily, you can’t force conversations. Wishing you good luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?