Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

This week has been something special, I am working at home everyday this week so that means that I get to dress everyday for at least most of the day.

Knowing that I have gone to sleep planning and dreaming about what outfit I am going to wear the next day….it has been heavenly.

Does anyone else do that? it seems like such a womanly thing to do, planning an outfit for the next day.

I love it!

Hugs

Brienna

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Brienna ,</p>

1. My planning of outfits is limited only to what panties I will wear. This alone gets me excited so I can only imagine a whole outfit. It feels awesome to feminine options colors,textures and cuts. So yes I dream about dressing all the time.
      Anonymous

I’m going out tomorrow night for my birthday and the annual come as you are party this person I know throws every year. I’ve been planning what to wear for about 2 weeks now, I think I’ve tried on everything in my closet at least twice now and I still can’t decide. The part I’m really excited about is I’ve let my hair grow out a bit this winter and I’m getting it styled tomorrow. Yay, no wig.

Heather that sounds like so much fun, would love to see a pic of your outfit that you go with

Anonymous

I’ll see what I can do, but I’m kind of camera shy. You never know where your pics will turn up these days.

I have no problem with dreaming about what to wear.  I love dressing up and being a girl . I frequently wear a  black bra and panties with my thigh high stockings and garter belt. I have jeans and a shirt with my heels.  I feel comfortable dressing up girly.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?