- May 28, 2022 at 7:13 am #648393StephaniewyParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 170Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 946 times
Hi girls, wondering how many dream about being their feminine self? I have had s few dreams where I was was stephanie. Really enjoyed waking up and realizing that I had just dreamt of being a woman. This morning my wife said she had a dream where I was out as stephanie and going for transition. I asked her if it was a nightmare or a good dream. She said interesting but good at the same time.
- June 2, 2022 at 10:33 am #649643Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1539Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5248 times
- May 29, 2022 at 12:40 pm #648723Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3605Has thanked: 51965 timesBeen thanked: 12797 times
Hi Stephaniewy only a few and best to remember was a wedding as wife and Stephanie were at as friends of the bride then things changed and Stephanie and wife were at the alter both in wedding gowns a life long dream to wish for he he ..
- May 29, 2022 at 10:51 am #648670Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 407Has thanked: 1037 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
Oh yes I do, on a pretty frequent basis in fact. I’m always wearing lingerie in my dreams which makes sense given that I usually wear it to bed. Had a few dreams in which I was actually a genetic girl and had several guys hit on me.
- May 29, 2022 at 9:41 am #648624DaVictoriaLadyRegistered On: April 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
Dreams have always been an integral and wonderful part of my lifelong crossdressing.
Every night I have drifted into sleep by relaxing in fantasies of wearing beautiful clothes and enjoying a feminine appearance.
It seems only natural then, that the subject matter of most of my dreams has included transvestism and/or being a real girl/woman.
The first time I can remember dreaming of wearing a dress was when I was younger than eight years old. In the dream, my mother handed me a store plastic carrier bag. I ran upstairs and slid the lavender puff sleeve frock over my head. I distinctly remember seeing myself in the bedroom mirror, smiling while I told myself there would be no need to only imagine how being a girl felt ever again.
I dreamt many times that my naked body was female. That I had the perfect shape for fit and flare dresses to accentuate my hour glass figure.
That I would be allowed to wear a noticably coloured bra under my white school blouse, to hold my enviable bust. Seeing the lace detail of lingerie surrounding my womanly cleavage.
My mother died when I was a young teenager but she still returns to me in the late hours standing behind me to help me with the zip and hook-and-eye fastenings of another glamorous, elegant gown that she chose for me. Calling me her girl.
Dream after dream that current partners accepted this fully, supporting and helping me along the way.
I will never stop having dreams of crossdressing and being fully female, I would never want them to cease.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by DaVictoria.
- May 29, 2022 at 7:40 am #648583Stephanie LakeLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 60Has thanked: 378 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
- May 29, 2022 at 9:04 am #648615Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 910Has thanked: 4203 timesBeen thanked: 3897 times
Do it now Stephanie. I have a used girls bike with a basket that I have ridden at the beach and bike path. I have a cotton yellow dress with flowers and wore a girls hat. I get smiles and greetings when passing people and its a thrill feeling the breeze when pedaling.
- May 28, 2022 at 3:41 pm #648473AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I just remember one where I ran around in panties, petticoat and slip. me and some others were opening doors and while I knew I was dressed in front of others, there was no embarrassment just a ‘what the hell’ kinds feeling.
- May 28, 2022 at 12:46 pm #648461SophieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
I have had dreams in which I am a woman regularly for the past 7-10 years, I always love how it feels when I wake and am still in the fog of the dream. In the dreams, I always have real boobs which is strange but cool. These dreams motivated me to buy breast forms so I could extend the feeling I had in my dreams to real life a bit.
I don’t see myself ever transitioning but these dreams can be so powerful, they did inspire me to go to a support group and get help to figure things out. Sometimes the feeling can be a bit overwhelming when I wake from these dreams but it’s always a nice feeling so I just accept it and enjoy it.
- May 28, 2022 at 12:21 pm #648456Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 198Has thanked: 626 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
I have only had one. I was at a public pool with a girlfriend wearing a bikini. She handed me a different top and said it would look better on me. So, out in the open I took the old top off and…I had breasts, they were magnificent. I put the new top on and we got up and started walking around and the pool changed into a old amusement park and I woke up. I remember every second, it was wonderful.
- May 28, 2022 at 10:21 am #648434Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 123Has thanked: 889 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.