Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1539

I have had dreams of me being a CD and as a woman. They’re all nice and I wake up with a smile.

Hugs, Liara

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3605

Hi Stephaniewy  only a few and best to remember was a wedding as wife and Stephanie were at as friends of the bride then things changed and Stephanie and wife were at the alter both in wedding gowns a life long dream to wish for he he ..

Stephanie

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 407

Oh yes I do, on a pretty frequent basis in fact. I’m always wearing lingerie in my dreams which makes sense given that I usually wear it to bed. Had a few dreams in which I was actually a genetic girl and had several guys hit on me.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      DaVictoria
      Lady
      Registered On: April 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 8

Dreams have always been an integral and wonderful part of my lifelong crossdressing.

Every night I have drifted into sleep by relaxing in fantasies of wearing beautiful clothes and enjoying a feminine appearance.

It seems only natural then, that the subject matter of most of my dreams has included transvestism and/or being a real girl/woman.

The first time I can remember dreaming of wearing a dress was when I was younger than eight years old. In the dream, my mother handed me a store plastic carrier bag. I ran upstairs and slid the lavender puff sleeve frock over my head. I distinctly remember seeing myself in the bedroom mirror, smiling while I told myself there would be no need to only imagine how being a girl felt ever again.

I dreamt many times that my naked body was female. That I had the perfect shape for fit and flare dresses to accentuate my hour glass figure.

That I would be allowed to wear a noticably coloured bra under my white school blouse, to hold my enviable bust. Seeing the lace detail of lingerie surrounding my womanly cleavage.

My mother died when I was a young teenager but she still returns to me in the late hours standing behind me to help me with the zip and hook-and-eye fastenings of another glamorous, elegant gown that she chose for me. Calling me her girl.

Dream after dream that current partners accepted this fully, supporting and helping me along the way.

I will never stop having dreams of crossdressing and being fully female, I would never want them to cease.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by DaVictoria.
      Stephanie Lake
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 60

I dreamt once that I was riding a bike around the lake while I was wearing a sunflower sundress. Ever since then I have really wanted to do it. Just trying to find a dress that I like.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Deborah Sullivan
        Lady
        Registered On: February 27, 2020
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 910

Do it now Stephanie. I have a used girls bike with a basket that I have ridden at the beach and bike path. I have a cotton yellow dress with flowers and wore a girls hat. I get smiles and greetings when passing people and its a thrill feeling the breeze when pedaling.

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

I just remember one where I ran around in panties, petticoat and slip. me and some others were opening doors and while I knew I was dressed in front of others, there was no embarrassment just a ‘what the hell’ kinds feeling.

Sophie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 14

I have had dreams in which I am a woman regularly for the past 7-10 years, I always love how it feels when I wake and am still in the fog of the dream. In the dreams, I always have real boobs which is strange but cool. These dreams motivated me to buy breast forms so I could extend the feeling I had in my dreams to real life a bit.

I don’t see myself ever transitioning but these dreams can be so powerful, they did inspire me to go to a support group and get help to figure things out. Sometimes the feeling can be a bit overwhelming when I wake from these dreams but it’s always a nice feeling so I just accept it and enjoy it.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Skylar
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 198

I have only had one. I was at a public pool with a girlfriend wearing a bikini. She handed me a different top and said it would look better on me. So, out in the open I took the old top off and…I had breasts, they were magnificent. I put the new top on and we got up and started walking around and the pool changed into a old amusement park and I woke up. I remember every second, it was wonderful.

Clarissa Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 123

WOOW what a dream for your wife and a very interesting answer from you wife, please give her a big hug from me.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.