Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,  wondering how many dream about being their feminine self?  I have had s few dreams where I was was stephanie.  Really enjoyed waking up and realizing that I had just dreamt of being a woman.  This morning  my wife said she had a dream where I was out as stephanie and going for transition.  I asked her if it was a nightmare or a good dream.  She said interesting but good at the same time.

WOOW what a dream for your wife and a very interesting answer from you wife, please give her a big hug from me.

I have only had one. I was at a public pool with a girlfriend wearing a bikini. She handed me a different top and said it would look better on me. So, out in the open I took the old top off and…I had breasts, they were magnificent. I put the new top on and we got up and started walking around and the pool changed into a old amusement park and I woke up. I remember every second, it was wonderful.

Sophie
      Lady

I have had dreams in which I am a woman regularly for the past 7-10 years, I always love how it feels when I wake and am still in the fog of the dream. In the dreams, I always have real boobs which is strange but cool. These dreams motivated me to buy breast forms so I could extend the feeling I had in my dreams to real life a bit.

I don’t see myself ever transitioning but these dreams can be so powerful, they did inspire me to go to a support group and get help to figure things out. Sometimes the feeling can be a bit overwhelming when I wake from these dreams but it’s always a nice feeling so I just accept it and enjoy it.

Anonymous

I just remember one where I ran around in panties, petticoat and slip. me and some others were opening doors and while I knew I was dressed in front of others, there was no embarrassment just a ‘what the hell’ kinds feeling.

I dreamt once that I was riding a bike around the lake while I was wearing a sunflower sundress. Ever since then I have really wanted to do it. Just trying to find a dress that I like.

Do it now Stephanie. I have a used girls bike with a basket that I have ridden at the beach and bike path. I have a cotton yellow dress with flowers and wore a girls hat. I get smiles and greetings when passing people and its a thrill feeling the breeze when pedaling.

Dreams have always been an integral and wonderful part of my lifelong crossdressing.

Every night I have drifted into sleep by relaxing in fantasies of wearing beautiful clothes and enjoying a feminine appearance.

It seems only natural then, that the subject matter of most of my dreams has included transvestism and/or being a real girl/woman.

The first time I can remember dreaming of wearing a dress was when I was younger than eight years old. In the dream, my mother handed me a store plastic carrier bag. I ran upstairs and slid the lavender puff sleeve frock over my head. I distinctly remember seeing myself in the bedroom mirror, smiling while I told myself there would be no need to only imagine how being a girl felt ever again.

I dreamt many times that my naked body was female. That I had the perfect shape for fit and flare dresses to accentuate my hour glass figure.

That I would be allowed to wear a noticably coloured bra under my white school blouse, to hold my enviable bust. Seeing the lace detail of lingerie surrounding my womanly cleavage.

My mother died when I was a young teenager but she still returns to me in the late hours standing behind me to help me with the zip and hook-and-eye fastenings of another glamorous, elegant gown that she chose for me. Calling me her girl.

Dream after dream that current partners accepted this fully, supporting and helping me along the way.

I will never stop having dreams of crossdressing and being fully female, I would never want them to cease.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by DaVictoria.

Oh yes I do, on a pretty frequent basis in fact. I’m always wearing lingerie in my dreams which makes sense given that I usually wear it to bed. Had a few dreams in which I was actually a genetic girl and had several guys hit on me.

Hi Stephaniewy  only a few and best to remember was a wedding as wife and Stephanie were at as friends of the bride then things changed and Stephanie and wife were at the alter both in wedding gowns a life long dream to wish for he he ..

Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have had dreams of me being a CD and as a woman. They’re all nice and I wake up with a smile.

Hugs, Liara

Thank you for sharing your unusual dream. For many people, dreams are something very personal. I often have strange dreams when I am under stress. However, most of my dreams are very positive, so I dream what I dream about. Believe that your dream is achievable! You must realize that nothing is impossible and put aside all inner contradictions. Be clear about what you want! It is very important to manifest what you want in your head.

I dream about my fem self being in the arms of a handsome, sexy man almost nightly. I assumed dreaming like this was somewhat typical for girls like us 🙂

I frequently have erotic dreams, and occasionally I am the woman in them. Fully, naturally woman.

Sigh.

I wish my dreams were erotic. That would be fun at least!

I have a repetitive dream that I would like to share.
      I am dressed in male clothing but I still have a padded bra on. Sometime just a white tee shirt bra over a white tee. Sometimes it a black bra! It is noticeable, not hidden. Sometimes I’m at my former work places, or back in High School or just out with family. I’m the one that notices and no one else reacts to my status. I enjoy it, but scared at the same time. I wake up and Check, just to make sure, LoL. Thou I wonder how one would interrupt such a dream.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have alternating dreams of being accepted, then other times have dreams of desperately trying to hide and find a place to remove all my female clothing. The bad dreams are usually people I know that would not accept me at all as a female and many times are long dead relatives. Am I being haunted? Its wonderful when its a dream of acceptance and I wake up happy but miserable when its a dream of trying to hide. Conflicted? Yes.

I have dreams both good and bad. Sometimes I am a woman and accepted by all. Dressed and doing whatever the dream is about. These are my best dreams. Other times I am dressed and caught by family or friends. I am embarrassed and try to get away to change back to drab. These dreams usually wake me as they turn traumatic!  Maybe we all have these dreams.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie,

A few months ago I dreamt that I had transitioned. Nothing about the process itself, just that I was now fully trans-female. I remember the feeling of finality and that there was no going back. The feeling I recall is kind of sad.

I love being Aurora all the same, just maybe not to that extent.

Aurora Eden

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?