Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any ladies here have en femme dreams?

I have only had one, that I can remember, a few days ago.

Lauren B
      Lady

Yes I have them sometimes,

often about trying on new clothes and going out in a dress and heels with friends

Anonymous

Rarely. If it ever happens, it’s usually a nightmare about being caught out and then ridiculed.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Had them all the time when I was little. Started around 8 then suddenly stopped around 17. Still have them on occasion but they are rare. I have no idea what makes them come or go. I rarely ever remember dreams of any other nature. Perhaps I just enjoy the en femm dreams more.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have them all the time.

Anonymous

I don’t remember my dreams, just a snapshot if I’m lucky, and, yes, some of those involve being dressed. Most recently it was a sharp tailored skirt suit, before that a shiny black cire leotard.

I think Connie has a wander around when I’m asleep!

Celeste
      I wish I have tried to I was in bed last night in satin pj”s with a comforter and fuzzy socks it was so cold out sweet dreams to all my sisters

Jennifer

Anonymous

Now and again, usually at a party so some reason.

Mine usually involve being dressed in just my panties and stockings in front of other people. The funny thing is no one else in the dream ever seems to care that I am wearing women’s underwear and it is totally exposed for everyone to see.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

When I have that kind of dream, I’m just about to be revealed in women’s underwear and I know the laughter will start.

I guess it shows that you must have a more positive mindset than me with my paranoia!

My crossdressing dreams are rare but they generally revolve around getting caught or being outed, which has actually happens in real life .  I’d love to have a fun en femme dream someday

Anonymous

I have had them and they just about always have me in sexy lingerie being caught out and around town. don’t know how my skirt and blouse disappear but i’m just in lingerie and heels.

My dream was meeting another cd in my neighborhood that told me she had shared our secret with some of the neighbors.

Hi Michelle same as other girls havent remembered what they were use to many years ago from what i remember  just a girl having fun he he ..

Stephanie bass

Occasionally I do dream of being fem, but it’s not CD; it’s actually being a woman.  Usually, I’m more genderless in my dreams, or it’s just not part of the dream.  I don’t often remember details.  I wish I could program myself to dream.  Some say you can.  I might read more about that and give it another go.

Dreamily,

Catherine

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I used to have dreams of life as a woman – Dreams can come true as I am now living them.

Believe Girls, Believe…

Anonymous
      Lady

I seem to have cross dressing dreams when I sleep in a bra and forms and its usually trying to avoid someone I know. In my dream I’m always looking for a place to take my bra and forms off but it never works out and I wake up relieved to realize its just a dream.

Sometimes but rarely in the dream I just tell myself to heck with it and act normal in front of whoever is in the dream. When I have a dream like this I believe I’m accepting myself as a CD no matter who knows and I usually wake up happy.

I can only remember one such dream. I wouldn’t characterize it as crossdressing, as it was like I had always been there, and I recall very vividly, that I was in a very small and plain house on a rural road, across from a cornfield. I was in a simple Kelly green sleeveless dress and working in the small kitchen, preparing a meal, to be set on a table with red and white gingham-check, table cloth, and I had the feeling of waiting for someone or something, but I have no who or what.
      The funny thing about the dream, is that I grew up in town, and never had any farm or rural life experiences, like my dream.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Carla Roberts. Reason: Spelling
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I do sometimes.

Hugs, Liara

Ashley
      Lady

I don’t remember my dreams that often, and I’ve only dreamed of myself as female once or twice, but I had a pretty intense dream where I did the other night.

I was a passenger in an airliner that crashed. It was a really bad crash, with lots of wreckage, rubble, dust and smoke everywhere, but I walked away. I was alone as I stumbled through the debris and started to walk away from the crash. I can remember being covered in dust. As I kept walking away a reporter came up to me and said “It appears this woman has just walked away from the crash site! Let’s ask her what she experienced!” and then shoved the microphone in my face!

Of course that’s the moment I woke up, before I got to find out what my voice sounded like…

Could I interpret this as my life so far being a disaster, and that the only way to emerge from it is as a woman? lol…

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

If you want to better remember your dreams, this tip is from way way back when I studied for my psychology degree.

Set an awkward to turn off alarm, and hide it under things that need moving. (This will bring you into a conscious state quicker when the alarm goes off). One of the items should be a big sheet of paper and written on it in large, can’t miss writing, “Write down your dream!!!”

At which point, turn over the paper and start writing as much of your dream memories as you can. Don’t try to rationalise it at this time, just get any dream memories on paper before they slip away. You can try and analyse it later.

There’s a few caveats, and you might have to tweek it (e.g. setting an alarm to co-ordinate with the REM parts of your sleep – which will be a bit hit and miss at home)

Also, dreams can be a way of processing traumatic events which your conscious mind might not like to remember. So if this technique makes you feel uncomfortable at all – then stop it!

Have fun, if it works for anyone, do let us know.

Marti xxx

Hi Marti,

Interesting, I may try doing this sometime. I remember many of my dreams. I also see colors in them.

Hi Michelle!

I posted this dream in Nov 2020.

In the dream I was a college age girl. I was wearing a white blouse and blue plaid skirt that fell to mid-calf, black patent leather shoes with almost no heel and a buckle strap over short white socks. It very much looked like a school dress code type of outfit. I had long flowing black hair that curled on the ends. I was spending time with a man and helping him put up a fence on his property. He looked like a rancher of sorts. Jeans, white t-shirt, cowboy hat. I got the feeling that he was either my boyfriend or a possible love interest. As the sun started to go down a white convertible pulled up to where we were working. There were 2 other female college students in the car with a few suitcases. They had come to pick me up for the ride back home. Perhaps end of semester or some other scheduled break. One of the girls (perhaps my room mate) had packed my things for me as I was out helping this man with his fence. The girls were in a hurry since it took them extra time to get my stuff into the car without my help. They didn’t seem resentful about it. They understood. I said “sorry. I gotta get going” and I got in the car and rode off with the two girls leaving him watching us drive away.

It is the only en femme dream that I can remember. My dressing is so infrequent that I am not surprised that I do don’t dream en femme much. While I was having this dream, everything seemed “good” and “natural”.

Hugs,

Autumn

Anonymous

Weirdly..I’ve often seen my own face in my dreams… I can’t really explain it because I don’t fully understand what it even means…

x

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Most of the time I don’t remember my dreams and when I do they are of course not always about Kelly but sometimes they are. It’s several times I dreamt about dressing up as women in different ways (even posted a story about one dream) but I never dreamt that I actually was a women. I guess that’s reflect that my desire is not to transition but just to crossdress sometimes.

/kt

Amazingly, a lot of the time. I am not sure why though, but I seem to be a woman in most of my dreams.

I had a dream within a dream within a dream that I was Leonardo DiCaprio.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Michelle,

I used to have lots of dreams and most were very realistic. I’d wake up soooo turned on. But I haven’t had any for quite a while. I had to go 15 years with out being able to dress completely due to 2 kids in competitive sports and that was when most of my dreams occured. Now that I’m semi retired with more time on my hands I’ve jumped back in with both feet and maybe that’s why I haven’t had any dreams. I miss them though.

Cheers,

Trish

Yes I do. Never really long at least what I remember. Thing is. I am always quite pretty with great hair and makeup. That’s how I know they are dreams.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I haven’t had a dream in many years.  They usually involved getting caught or trying to avoid being caught.  I guess they were more like nightmares.  But it wasn’t all bad.  I always presented as an attractive female.

I have had many, many dreams where I am dressed.  A good portion of them are some variation on being in a group of family and friends all getting ready to go out, usually in a large house or hotel.  The men are putting on suits and the women dresses, and i am putting on a dress. I feel a bit awkward, but it is just assumed by everyone else that that is what I’m going to wear.  Sometimes I carry on and even look good, and sometimes I’m too anxious and I’m looking for some men’s clothes I can put on.

My most recent dream was a bit different.  My wife and I were walking into a hotel ballroom to attend a dinner.  She was in a black pants, a black jacket, a white plain blouse and black flats.  I was wearing a silver evening gown, silver heels, with my hair up and carrying a silver clutch.  We approached a small group and she introduced herself, saying what she did for a living, then introduced me as her wife.  She left with the men in the group, and I saw her smoking a cigar and drinking with them.  I stayed with the women, who said they loved my gown.  They asked me if she took me out dancing or if she was like their husbands and ignored me.  That’s as far as I got in the dream.

Hi Sisters,

More than a dream I soppouse that was the first presence of me-femm in my life, it also was my first contact with the sexuality what it is making me to think a lot about it…

Several times in my 9/10 years old in same kind of sonambulysm I woke up in the middle of the night dancing , naked and with a strange sense of happy sexual feelings, I was absolutely truly happy and full, and I was a girl…

35 years after ( with no dressing experience before) I exploded with happines and selflove when I felt red long nails in my fingers.

But although I am looking for my sexual fullnes ( I repress it as an obedient Opus Dei student…), that dream shows the path to me but ….. I am still scared.

Thank you girls for being here and helping me to crack the cocoon!!!

Kisses

Sonia

Interesting subject and yes, I’ve had occasional crossdressing dreams during my entire life.  They started sometime after my first dressing experiences at about age 10 and they always revolved around me being forced to wear girls clothes by people I did not know. They provoked  a combination of pleasure and mild terror in me.

Once I reached early adulthood, the forced dressing scenarios subsided but the dreams almost always included much overt sexuality. As I moved into my 30s and 40s the sexuality subsided and was mostly replaced with feelings of anxiety and dread of being caught dressed in the most embarrassing ways or of failing to do a good enough job with my clothes and makeup  and then being read in public.

This pattern continued until I was in my early 60s when of out nowhere I had a completely different type of dream. In it I was just splendidly dressed and looking beautiful when into my presence came my dear departed mother.  I couldn’t recall any spoken words, just the rush of warm, calming and loving feelings I felt during her brief visit to my subconscious.

I haven’t had another dressing dream since that last one but I truly believe it was the impetus for my finally coming to grips with my gender duality and it ultimately lead to me fully coming out to my wife last year.

*** Kayla ***

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I very rarely remember any of my dreams. I do remember waking up one morning recently and feeling feminine, and happy though. I count that a plus!

💕Lara

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?