- January 14, 2022 at 1:46 pm #611702Michelle SkylarParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 216Has thanked: 707 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
Do any ladies here have en femme dreams?
I have only had one, that I can remember, a few days ago.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 23, 2022 at 3:07 pm #624441Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1065Has thanked: 23505 timesBeen thanked: 3761 times
- February 22, 2022 at 1:01 pm #624118Michaela AnthonyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 215Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 965 times
Interesting subject and yes, I’ve had occasional crossdressing dreams during my entire life. They started sometime after my first dressing experiences at about age 10 and they always revolved around me being forced to wear girls clothes by people I did not know. They provoked a combination of pleasure and mild terror in me.
Once I reached early adulthood, the forced dressing scenarios subsided but the dreams almost always included much overt sexuality. As I moved into my 30s and 40s the sexuality subsided and was mostly replaced with feelings of anxiety and dread of being caught dressed in the most embarrassing ways or of failing to do a good enough job with my clothes and makeup and then being read in public.
This pattern continued until I was in my early 60s when of out nowhere I had a completely different type of dream. In it I was just splendidly dressed and looking beautiful when into my presence came my dear departed mother. I couldn’t recall any spoken words, just the rush of warm, calming and loving feelings I felt during her brief visit to my subconscious.
I haven’t had another dressing dream since that last one but I truly believe it was the impetus for my finally coming to grips with my gender duality and it ultimately lead to me fully coming out to my wife last year.
*** Kayla ***
- February 22, 2022 at 11:06 am #6240941968 SoniaLadyRegistered On: November 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 51Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
More than a dream I soppouse that was the first presence of me-femm in my life, it also was my first contact with the sexuality what it is making me to think a lot about it…
Several times in my 9/10 years old in same kind of sonambulysm I woke up in the middle of the night dancing , naked and with a strange sense of happy sexual feelings, I was absolutely truly happy and full, and I was a girl…
35 years after ( with no dressing experience before) I exploded with happines and selflove when I felt red long nails in my fingers.
But although I am looking for my sexual fullnes ( I repress it as an obedient Opus Dei student…), that dream shows the path to me but ….. I am still scared.
Thank you girls for being here and helping me to crack the cocoon!!!
- February 12, 2022 at 1:41 pm #620888Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 618 times
I have had many, many dreams where I am dressed. A good portion of them are some variation on being in a group of family and friends all getting ready to go out, usually in a large house or hotel. The men are putting on suits and the women dresses, and i am putting on a dress. I feel a bit awkward, but it is just assumed by everyone else that that is what I’m going to wear. Sometimes I carry on and even look good, and sometimes I’m too anxious and I’m looking for some men’s clothes I can put on.
My most recent dream was a bit different. My wife and I were walking into a hotel ballroom to attend a dinner. She was in a black pants, a black jacket, a white plain blouse and black flats. I was wearing a silver evening gown, silver heels, with my hair up and carrying a silver clutch. We approached a small group and she introduced herself, saying what she did for a living, then introduced me as her wife. She left with the men in the group, and I saw her smoking a cigar and drinking with them. I stayed with the women, who said they loved my gown. They asked me if she took me out dancing or if she was like their husbands and ignored me. That’s as far as I got in the dream.
- February 12, 2022 at 11:40 am #620843Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 912Has thanked: 798 timesBeen thanked: 4347 times
I haven’t had a dream in many years. They usually involved getting caught or trying to avoid being caught. I guess they were more like nightmares. But it wasn’t all bad. I always presented as an attractive female.
- February 11, 2022 at 9:34 pm #620661Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 511Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 2263 times
- February 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm #619625Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 357Has thanked: 1654 timesBeen thanked: 1339 times
I used to have lots of dreams and most were very realistic. I’d wake up soooo turned on. But I haven’t had any for quite a while. I had to go 15 years with out being able to dress completely due to 2 kids in competitive sports and that was when most of my dreams occured. Now that I’m semi retired with more time on my hands I’ve jumped back in with both feet and maybe that’s why I haven’t had any dreams. I miss them though.
- February 8, 2022 at 3:48 pm #619608Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 207Has thanked: 545 timesBeen thanked: 932 times
- February 11, 2022 at 9:27 pm #620658Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 51Replies: 1238Has thanked: 21507 timesBeen thanked: 3800 times
- February 12, 2022 at 1:08 am #620679
- February 8, 2022 at 4:21 pm #619613Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 216Has thanked: 707 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
- February 8, 2022 at 3:26 pm #619600Kristen SmithlyLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 123Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
- February 8, 2022 at 1:59 pm #619580Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 472Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 2117 times
Most of the time I don’t remember my dreams and when I do they are of course not always about Kelly but sometimes they are. It’s several times I dreamt about dressing up as women in different ways (even posted a story about one dream) but I never dreamt that I actually was a women. I guess that’s reflect that my desire is not to transition but just to crossdress sometimes.
- February 8, 2022 at 12:31 pm #619557Miss LollipopLadyRegistered On: February 5, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 169Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
- February 8, 2022 at 11:50 am #619530DuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 51Replies: 1238Has thanked: 21507 timesBeen thanked: 3800 times
I posted this dream in Nov 2020.
In the dream I was a college age girl. I was wearing a white blouse and blue plaid skirt that fell to mid-calf, black patent leather shoes with almost no heel and a buckle strap over short white socks. It very much looked like a school dress code type of outfit. I had long flowing black hair that curled on the ends. I was spending time with a man and helping him put up a fence on his property. He looked like a rancher of sorts. Jeans, white t-shirt, cowboy hat. I got the feeling that he was either my boyfriend or a possible love interest. As the sun started to go down a white convertible pulled up to where we were working. There were 2 other female college students in the car with a few suitcases. They had come to pick me up for the ride back home. Perhaps end of semester or some other scheduled break. One of the girls (perhaps my room mate) had packed my things for me as I was out helping this man with his fence. The girls were in a hurry since it took them extra time to get my stuff into the car without my help. They didn’t seem resentful about it. They understood. I said “sorry. I gotta get going” and I got in the car and rode off with the two girls leaving him watching us drive away.
It is the only en femme dream that I can remember. My dressing is so infrequent that I am not surprised that I do don’t dream en femme much. While I was having this dream, everything seemed “good” and “natural”.
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by Autumn Valiant.
- January 17, 2022 at 11:39 pm #613052MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4523 times
If you want to better remember your dreams, this tip is from way way back when I studied for my psychology degree.
Set an awkward to turn off alarm, and hide it under things that need moving. (This will bring you into a conscious state quicker when the alarm goes off). One of the items should be a big sheet of paper and written on it in large, can’t miss writing, “Write down your dream!!!”
At which point, turn over the paper and start writing as much of your dream memories as you can. Don’t try to rationalise it at this time, just get any dream memories on paper before they slip away. You can try and analyse it later.
There’s a few caveats, and you might have to tweek it (e.g. setting an alarm to co-ordinate with the REM parts of your sleep – which will be a bit hit and miss at home)
Also, dreams can be a way of processing traumatic events which your conscious mind might not like to remember. So if this technique makes you feel uncomfortable at all – then stop it!
Have fun, if it works for anyone, do let us know.
- January 17, 2022 at 10:40 pm #613049AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 940 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
I don’t remember my dreams that often, and I’ve only dreamed of myself as female once or twice, but I had a pretty intense dream where I did the other night.
I was a passenger in an airliner that crashed. It was a really bad crash, with lots of wreckage, rubble, dust and smoke everywhere, but I walked away. I was alone as I stumbled through the debris and started to walk away from the crash. I can remember being covered in dust. As I kept walking away a reporter came up to me and said “It appears this woman has just walked away from the crash site! Let’s ask her what she experienced!” and then shoved the microphone in my face!
Of course that’s the moment I woke up, before I got to find out what my voice sounded like…
Could I interpret this as my life so far being a disaster, and that the only way to emerge from it is as a woman? lol…
- January 17, 2022 at 1:26 pm #612933
- January 15, 2022 at 12:47 pm #612215Carla RobertsLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 59Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
I can only remember one such dream. I wouldn’t characterize it as crossdressing, as it was like I had always been there, and I recall very vividly, that I was in a very small and plain house on a rural road, across from a cornfield. I was in a simple Kelly green sleeveless dress and working in the small kitchen, preparing a meal, to be set on a table with red and white gingham-check, table cloth, and I had the feeling of waiting for someone or something, but I have no who or what.
The funny thing about the dream, is that I grew up in town, and never had any farm or rural life experiences, like my dream.
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by Carla Roberts. Reason: Spelling
- January 15, 2022 at 12:25 pm #612209Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1502Has thanked: 9679 timesBeen thanked: 7355 times
I seem to have cross dressing dreams when I sleep in a bra and forms and its usually trying to avoid someone I know. In my dream I’m always looking for a place to take my bra and forms off but it never works out and I wake up relieved to realize its just a dream.
Sometimes but rarely in the dream I just tell myself to heck with it and act normal in front of whoever is in the dream. When I have a dream like this I believe I’m accepting myself as a CD no matter who knows and I usually wake up happy.
- January 15, 2022 at 11:36 am #612194Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1148Has thanked: 4347 timesBeen thanked: 5133 times
- January 15, 2022 at 6:23 am #612016Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 270Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1640 times
Occasionally I do dream of being fem, but it’s not CD; it’s actually being a woman. Usually, I’m more genderless in my dreams, or it’s just not part of the dream. I don’t often remember details. I wish I could program myself to dream. Some say you can. I might read more about that and give it another go.
- January 15, 2022 at 6:15 am #612015Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3901Has thanked: 55916 timesBeen thanked: 13800 times
- January 15, 2022 at 5:59 am #612012Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 216Has thanked: 707 timesBeen thanked: 789 times
- January 15, 2022 at 5:58 am #612009AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have had them and they just about always have me in sexy lingerie being caught out and around town. don’t know how my skirt and blouse disappear but i’m just in lingerie and heels.
- January 15, 2022 at 5:47 am #612004Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 111Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 551 times
- January 15, 2022 at 5:06 am #611998Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 160Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Mine usually involve being dressed in just my panties and stockings in front of other people. The funny thing is no one else in the dream ever seems to care that I am wearing women’s underwear and it is totally exposed for everyone to see.
- January 15, 2022 at 5:24 am #612001AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 15, 2022 at 4:30 am #611992
- January 15, 2022 at 4:01 am #611988Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 122Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 415 times
- January 15, 2022 at 3:43 am #611981AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I don’t remember my dreams, just a snapshot if I’m lucky, and, yes, some of those involve being dressed. Most recently it was a sharp tailored skirt suit, before that a shiny black cire leotard.
I think Connie has a wander around when I’m asleep!
- January 15, 2022 at 2:47 am #611976
- January 15, 2022 at 2:36 am #611974Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 323Has thanked: 4602 timesBeen thanked: 1498 times
Had them all the time when I was little. Started around 8 then suddenly stopped around 17. Still have them on occasion but they are rare. I have no idea what makes them come or go. I rarely ever remember dreams of any other nature. Perhaps I just enjoy the en femm dreams more.
- January 15, 2022 at 1:27 am #611964
- January 15, 2022 at 12:43 am #611951Lauren BLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 37Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
- January 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm #611818
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.