Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Don’t be afraid to post pics be proud and show yourself and the part you happy with dressing and being feminine! No body coming here looking for you

Hi Michelle, you are so right with your comments. Talking with your partner and agreeing on some boundaries can work, but in my case, my wife and I have moved on together.

A new life firmed. But love and communication, and space to enjoy our own fun.

Best Wishes to you

Jane

Anonymous

I myself found this to be that place as well! My wife is fully aware and we both embrace it within the boundaries we’ve communicated.

Hi Michelle welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m still in the closet to my wife, she has told me that she can’t understand why some men want to dress 👗 up like women so i don’t think that I’m going to come out to her, I’ve posted some photos of me dressed as Roz in my public photos if you want to have a look let me know what you think X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Michelle you don’t have to show your pictures we accept the reason you have. And we will give you the support you need. I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Michelle from your neighbor south of you in Gilbert. I understand the reluctance of some girls to post their photos, but frankly I think it is unfounded. It has been my experince that the ladies here at CDH are only complimentary and supportive of those of us who post photos. I personally enjoy posting photos because I feel when I am in “Paulette Mode” I dont look my 75 years. By the way, we have a little group forming here in the East Valley to occasionaly get together for makeup parties and ‘girl’s afternoons out’. Please let me know if you are interested. Hugs, Paulette

Incidently, your photos are GREAT!

Anonymous
        Lady

Paulette, your photos are BEAUTIFUL!

If I looked even close to you I would be proud but alas I’m got a too masculine weather beaten mug. I don’t want to scare anyone away or make them die laughing so no pics of myself is a public service statement… lol

[postquote quote=698464]

I was diagnosed personality disorder many years ago. Ive been alot differant personalities with my many jobs. But you know i feel content being a gurl.theres alot to it for fact. Womens clothing feels a heck alot better. I think they are more attractive to. I just waited too long to try it. In other words im not passable now. Doggone it. Ha!!!! Havent been able to meet and converse with a gurl yet. Hope that cdgs soon. Hope would be a good disscussion fyi. Any of you gurls are the same contact me darlings

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Concerning photo posting, I fully understand that many girls must remain in “stealth” mode, for many reasons.  Thus, they cannot post photos.

What I do find puzzling, though, is girls who are completely out in the open, out to their spouses, family, friends, etc.  These same girls tell us they are out in public and sometimes active in community affairs.  Yet, the only photo we see of them is one eight or ten year old photo posted to CDH?  Where are all the current activity photos?  If I recall, even Lady-Level membership is entitled to five photos?

IMHO, current photos enrich the sisterhood and community-building experience.

Of course, your choice to post or not post photos is respected, just saying.

I definitely agree we should all be proud of how we look but I understand anyone here not wanting to post pics whether it’s for privacy reasons or whatever else. In my case I might do that at some point but given all of my photos look like I’m a bride ready for her wedding night in really romantic lingerie I’m not sure if I want to post them yet. I enjoy seeing them enough myself, seeing myself in the mirror and being seen by my boyfriend in lingerie.

I don’t think you should pressure people to show photos.  Once you post a photo, you lose control because anyone can download it and keep it for as long as they like. Even if you take it down, they can still have the photo.

Just because no one is looking for you on CDH doesn’t mean they can’t find you, particularly if they are public photos. I once went with my ex with my CD group for a group shopping trip. When we returned we took a group photo and posted the picture on our meetup site.  Some time later, my ex’s sister found the photo and said something to my ex, disapproving of my “looking like a woman.”  She probably found the photo with an image search of my ex. Now I really don’t care if she approved or not. But the point is that the photo was found, despite her not looking for a photo on a crossdresser meetup group.

Even a private photo can be obtained if someone creates an account here, downloads photos, and then deletes the account. Certainly a less likely scenario, but not impossible to do.

The choice of whether members want to post photos or not is their choice. Please don’t make judgements because they do or don’t.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?