Tagged: 

Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i have alot of earrings. about 30+ pair. my favorite ones are the dangly ones. but since i have to wear a mask now i use the studs. i have a pair of dangly pink guitar earrings i like. a pair of rainbow colored heart studs i like and a pair of small gold hoops.  what type do you like?

I’ve been toying with the idea of piercing my ears, but have to check into the jewelry policy at work in that regard.
      I know you have to leave studs in for a certain period of time so I have to time some upcoming holidays to make that work.

I’ve never worn any jewelry at all in my life (even my wedding ring) and pierced ears sounds incredibly feminine, it’s actually  a little intimidating!

I had my left ear pierced on a whim while having a haircut in 1971, It was quite a fashion statement back then for a guy to wear a single earing. It was a couple of years before I had the courage to have the other ear done.

Since then I guess I have tried the whole range from studs, hoops and retro discs, I bought several different colours of discs to match different outfits.

I never regretted having them done and doubt whether anyone has ever noticed the tiny holes when I wasn’t wearing them.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So far I usually wear studs, but only having my ears pierced for less than 3 months I have not had a lot of chances to try other styles.  As time goes on I will be trying hoops and dangling earrings.  I’m excited to try them to see how they look on me.

Sandy

I can’t get my ears pierced. What is the best kit so I can still wear studs etc

thanks and kisses

jill

Anonymous

Ebay has magnetite earrings that look like studs

Anonymous

I only wear vintage ” clip on s”.

Too many pairs to count, gold, silver, stones, you name it!! Love earrings!

Have a 4 draw small chest to keep separated.

Dr.T.J.

The wording seems to suggest earrings for pierced ears and mine are not. Due to arthritis I don’t have enough flexibility in my shoulders and elbows, so I have clip-ons. I do have some dangly earrings, but most are fixed rounds or squares, with the exception of my copper ones. They include a number of abstract designs. Many of those pieces go back to just after WW2 and possibly earlier. So, if I had to pick favorites, it wouldn’t be a particular style. It would be by material. The copper ones present some different accessorizing possibilities…

Leonara
      Ambassador

Rachel, thank you for an interesting topic.
      For now pierce earrings are out of the question.
      However, earrings are very essence of femininity.
      I have embraced clip-ons. As the poll indicates, I too like dangly earrings and I have just purchased silver and gold hoops..I envy ladies who have the opportunity to pierce their ears.. You have so many for which to choose..xx Leonara

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I just love earrings, especially the dangly ones. I wish I could have my ears pierced but my wife, for now, is drawing the line there. If my ears were pierced I know I would wear studs all the time except for special times where the dangly ones would take their place.

To me, there is no substitute for the classic gold hoops, I own nothing else

Currently I have a lot of clip on earrings that I have found at estate sales and on Ebay. I have some that only if you look closely, they appear to be for pierced ears. I recently have also found the magnetic type that very realistically appears to be for pierced ears and come in very small and demure styles. I love small hoops and the smaller dangling ones. I always worry about losing one while taking my mask off. In a recent conversation with my wife, she stated “ we need to get your ears pierced like a real girl”! I was both pleased and surprised and her acceptance of Stephanie always amazes me. Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I will admit this has been going through my head for a few weeks now.  At the moment I only have a few pairs of clip ons, but there are sooo many to choose from if you have pierced ears.  And I love the delicate looking dangling ear rings – so feminine in my mind.   I dont do rings ( boney knuckles ) and necklaces aren’t enough!!  So I may need to do this.  I’ve got pretty fleshy earlobes, this might sting a bit😮

Stevie

Mary Francis
        Duchess

I just pierced my ears 5 days ago.  I got tired of wearing clip-on earrings.  I could only stand the pressure on my ear lobes for about 90 minutes.  Also, the availability of clip-ons are much more limited than the pierced variety.  I bought ear piercing kits on line for less than $5.00 per kit.  After reading the simple instructions, click, click and I was done.  No pain.  No bleeding.  The only person to notice so far was my wife.  Her only comment was, “Where did you get it done?”  When I told her I did it myself, she was relieved I didn’t risk COVID exposure to get it done.  I plan to leave the piercing studs in place for a week before I switch them out for my dangly ones.

Ear piercings are popular among male professional athletes. So what others don’t know, don’t hurt them.

Mary

I had my ears pierced last December after coming out to my wife…I wore studs for the first 6 weeks but love wearing dangly ones! My wife buys me beautiful danglers for my birthday and Christmas! Makes being femme more fun!

I buy nothing but dandle ear rings for it gives me that more female look and love to feel the dandle when I walk and also look really great on me when I am dressed up.

I picked stud, the dangly ones always get caught in my wig.

Studs and small hoops when out casual like shopping which is quite often these days. I love dangling earrings when fully dressed in a dress or classy outfit

[postquote quote=407413]

There are some magnetic ones, but it appears that the site where I bought them 7-8 years ago is now out of business…

[postquote quote=407413]

Have a look at: cliponearrings.com

Anonymous

They have the fake/ clip ons that look like you have real pierced earnings I think I bought mine when I was in New Jersey at a cross dresser store called glamour boutique you can find them on the website too mine are big hoops

Jess
      Lady

I usually wear two sleepers and one stud (my birth stone)

I also have some pink zirconia stud earings too and am wondering if I should get my 4th piercing to go 2+2 no matter which I choose

HI girls  I like big hoop earrings but sometimes I put dangly ones into they hang in the middle of my hoop ones. Me and my wife went to get tattoos one day and there was only one tattoo artists and one piercing artist . While my wife was getting a tattoo I decided to get my ears pierced big holes 19 gauge cool right. I was thinking i could take them out and go to work wrong I had to keep them in for a year .  I am a trade person and work with some real  crude guys  but really I didn’t get to hard of a time  any ways when I am dressed up I look better then most of the women around here lol .   I do but my wife still looks prettier then me and she is my best supporter  .  I try to do more and more to be who I am

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Cant get me ears pierced, so I wear clips ons. From “dainty” pearls/silver or gold, through to dangly dangly’s when in evening gown or period dress mode

Caty so nice to hear from you been awhile.

Anonymous

Awesome timing for this posting!!

I have 3 pairs of clip on hoop earrings which I absolutely love.

My bride has been encouraging me to get my ears pierced which I’m considering.

I’m not sure how earrings would work in my drab life.

Really enjoying this topic!!

-Caroline

I chose dangly as my favorite, but they have to be clip-on ones.  I have been saved since finding the conversion kits to change pierced ones into clip-ons, and my collection has grown almost exponentially.  Rachel, you say you have about 30 pair, if you would like some more, I have a nice big jewelry box with nothing but earrings in it, and I have NO idea how many are there.  My absolute favorite ones though are kept on an earring board on my vanity, or in one of my roll-up travel kits, and I have the matching necklaces (or close) to about half of them.

A very good place I have found to get some of the prettiest are at the resale/thrift stores and consignment shops.  You can find some of the prettiest antique costume jewelry at the consignment shops also.  I only buy the brooches, pins and necklaces and only clip-on earrings, not pierced.

PaulaF

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Caty so nice to hear from you been awhile.

Sandy Chase..

I’ve never been away… I log in here most days and recetly put up some new photos..

Caty

Anonymous

I think they’re called “cuffs” or “huggies”.  Similar to hoops, but wider, not as large, and the ones I prefer are hinged, like handcuffs.

Anonymous

Ok Bettylou, it’s a fair cop!!…

slip the cuffs on and come quietly!!!

Anonymous

Hi

Hoops hoops hoops and more hoops.

I would love my ears pierced, but this moment in time, I can’t because of work….but believe me, they will be pierced!!?   but I have some clip on  diamante hoops in diff sizes …and i love them…..like shiny mirror balls.

Love grace 💋

I’d love to wear hoops, dangly, or studs; but having pierced ears is above my risk of exposure level. Summer 2020, I did buy my first two pairs of clip-on earrings. Both pairs gold tone cuff style, they curve around my earlobes. Once the COVID social lockdown is lifted, I’ll look for more clip-on pairs.

I am definitely in the Dangly style.

OMG, I love earrings and have a decent assortment though I have not worn mine much because of those darn masks. A close second is hoops.

Sandy

Anonymous

Sweet Sandy Girl…

You always look fabulous! Your Earrings are always something I always compliment you about…for good reason!!

Love , Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409117]
      out of everyone on here, i thought you would have had your ears pierced a long time ago. seams like you try so much to be like a woman it would be on the top of your list. i got my ears pierced last year. never had them done before. thought of leaving them in for a month and worried about what people might think. then i said hell with it and got it done. lots of guys have there ears pierced, why can’t i? got them pierced and got a really small stud earrings. went over to my parents to play cards. after an hour they noticed my ears were pierced. they said oh my god you got your ears pierced. i said yes, everyone does it now. and it never came up again. come on grace you can get a small stud or the even make small clear plastic studs that can hardly be seen. i got mind pierced because clip ons suck.

Rachel,

I’ve worn clip on’s all my life.  If they really sucked, we wouldn’t need the clips or the piercings.   I just have a ‘thing’ about needles, ‘anything’ that involves needles creeps me out.

PaulaF

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I kind of HAD to choose studs, because I don’t yet own dangly ones.

I want to get some hoops and dangly ones, but as yet haven’t tried them…

XOXO

I just bought myself a pair of diamond stud earings, so I’d have to say it’s them

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?