Tagged: 

Viewing 88 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok ladies, you are invited to a Halloween party. A really fancy one. And your SO (wife, girlfriend, etc) is telling you that you can pick any costume at all you may want. Even if it is a woman’s/girl’s costume. And she will help you if you need help. You will go “all in”, “the works”, “the whole nine yards”, “whole hog”, etc.

Soooo…. What are you wearing? If not in the list, just reply “other” but let us know.

Anonymous

I’m first up so let’s go, i would love to wear some sort of uniform like a nurse or a police woman, but underneath I would be dressed as a hooker x

For me, hooker!!!  The most sexy provocative, desirable, attractive eye candy possible.  I want the “can’t keep my eyes off of you look”.

Hi it’s Sandy! Nice response and nice costume!

Hugs Sandy.

Anonymous

Hey Gaby. French Maid is my backup to what I’m planning. Going as a “Disney Princess”. Want it perfect – inside and out. It’s the heels that I cannot find. Glass slippers looked very kitch. I look everyday. The French maid is ready to go – have had a few practice runs! Hah!

kate

Anonymous

My first thought was Easter Bunny, because I already have the costume; but then I saw Roaring 20s Flapper and that settled it. I have always thought of myself as “The Last Jazz Baby”, and I love the clothes, the music, the Tommy Guns….and I used to do a hot Charleston; but my balance isn’t what it used to be. Too bad.

Bettylou

Anonymous

I always loved Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, always wanted to be her.  So my Haloween fantasy would be to go as Wonder Woman.  I am excited just thinking about it!

Anonymous

Thats easy….kourtney kardashian!

I was not surprised that 50s housewife got so many votes.  For many of us, at our age, that slender-waisted, shirtdress look with high heeled pumps like Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver was our first real turn-on.  I’ll have to look through some of my older folders where I kind of played with that look.  It was super feminine in a more subtle way that the form hugging mini skirts that I loved wearing when I first dressed up.  You could get by with a lot of androgyny, but if you did that 50s housewife, they’d know it was about femininity, not overt sexuality.  Just sayin’

June Cleaver, yes indeed! I was always a fan. Now that lady knew pearls!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I do Patty, I always try to dress like Daisy Duke. But for Halloween every year I try to be Elvira.

There’s a lot of Daisy and Elvira in me.

Anonymous

Patty,

Elvira is a CD’s dream character; and who wouldn’t want to look like Daisy Duke? Only the younger among us could carry it off, though. Maybe go as Dolly Parton?

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I hadn’t thought of doing Dolly. Great idea though. And I never would have to worry if my breasts are too big.

Anonymous

Patty,
            No, you wouldn’t! Back when Gilley’s was open, they used to have Dolly Parton look-alike contests, sometimes. Don’t think there were any CDs entered back then; but what a sight.

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Cruella DeVil is a choice many might consider. The costume requires some effort but the makeup is fairly simple and fun because it is so unrealistic: green eyeshadow up to the eyebrows, with black eyebrows painted above. You can find a lot of help on YouTube. Last Halloween I wore it to a nearby upscale mall, where many female employees and some customers were making at least some gesture toward costume. I strutted around like the Disney character, waving to people and admiring the costumes of young kids, most of whom had no idea of who Cruella is. Adults always recognized me, of course. I was asked to pose for a selfie. I didn’t say much, though I had to try to say something in a Cruella-like voice when complimented. One young woman said, “You look amazing!” Others just said “Hello Cruella.” On my way out a man said, “Good night, Cruella, darlin’.” I can’t say whether I was seen as a woman, a transwoman or an actor. On Halloween it doesn’t make much difference.

The Cruella wig, long cigarette holder and long shiny red gloves are inexpensive online. You don’t need to duplicate the costume as long as you have some red and black, preferably with red shoes. I wore a long black fake fur coat, a black velveteen skirt and satiny red shirt. Bright red lipstick and showy jewelry enhance the effect.

50’s housewife and hope that it’s a Rockabilly party! I always liked the pinup look and would love to be able to pull it off someday.

Anonymous

Hey Vicki! Yes, it is an awesome look… I just posted one pic in the public pics wearing a rockabilly style dress… they are so pretty!

Gabriela that’s a beautiful dress! I’d love to find one some day.

Love the 50’s housewife look. So refined and feminine.

Melissa Davis
        Baroness

I think this group is on to something, though I would expand the definition a bit. Imagine the 1950s working girl or professional. Shapewear was a must. The knee-length skirt flared and moved. The top outlined the figure. Grooming was immaculate. That was the essence of femininity in that era — on the street, in ads and fashion magazines, in movies.

Anonymous

Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of a 1950s sweater girl. I do wish I had a bullet bra

Okay, call me crazy, but here’s my idea. (And remember, this is a fantasy, right?) I see you’ve got “Ballerina” as a choice. I’d like to find a few CDH recruits to get together and go as “Les Ballets Trocadero de Monte Carlo.”

We wouldn’t have to wear heels, but pointe shoes instead. And we wouldn’t go flat-chested, either, we’d be well-endowed Trocaderos. We’d have our makeup done for us in the best ballet tradition. And our tutus would be exquisitely feminine, more so than the Trocks. Oh, my, I can just feel those ballet tights caressing my legs right now!

I just hope no one asks us to actually dance, but we’ll get in some barre work before we arrive, just in case!

Hi Camryn

id love to join you,  sounds lovely, even though I do have 2 right feet ( I’m left footed) as it’s fantasy I’d dance as light as a feather 😀

Two right/left feet? Not to worry. We’ll be performing the “Mistake Waltz.” Tutu fittings Oct 28th, just in time for Halloween!

Hysterical !

Forget the barre work. Everyone dances “free style”. The more the funnier !

Rosiebeth
        Lady

I’m in to join your troupe.  I think that would be an extremely fun filled day from getting ready to going out and having fun.

Hugs

Rosiebeth.

Not that I think I could pull it off, but all things being equal and the stars aligning perfectly, 1950’s glamour model Bettie Page would be my inspiration… or if it wasn’t that kind of party, Carol Burnett’s secretary character, was it Miss Potts?

So far I’ve been a 20’s flapper. First time in public with my late wife. I’ve also been Snow White, a French Maid and a 70’s Disco Queen. So I think I’m ready to go the hooker route this year.

Anonymous

All in and other

Anonymous

This year I want to do Queen Anna from Frozen.

She represents the lengthy times of non-dressing – and if that sounds dark, then absolutely right!

Accidentally freezing others out – I was very prone to doing that as a boy. If someone, like a parent or friend upset me, I wouldn’t talk about it, or anything else for a long time, I became a bit of a champion at it.

It’s possibly linked to feeling unable to voice my desire to dress in girls clothes, but I blanked a lot of stuff like that, not wanting to own up to myself, but having long periods of daydreaming about it.

A strong memory of being dressed up from my sister’s dressing up box, clomping around in my mother’s old shoes, then having the clothes taken off me without a word, and a sound spanking administered without a word – that’s most likely where I learned that behaviour.

I had so long to practice it, it’s like a reflex action – but I recognise it as spectacularly unhelpful. Laura never does that, and I am a lot better at expressing myself.

Not amazing, but much more willing to try.

Anna, and the move itself, is symbolic of all of that.

I am officially a Disney character. Damn…!

Love Laura

This would be a dream! I would love to go as a super-villain or a witch!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

It will either be my interpretation of Daisy Duke, a sexy witch or Elvira. That’s pretty much what I do every year and they are always popular and attention getting.

I wish we in the UK celebrated Halloween as you ladies do across the pond, here it’s more about the kids and trick or treat and not as much fancy dress unless your a kid 😢. Maybe I  should  come over next year for a visit and join it, would love to dress as a very sexy witch 😘

I would love you to cast a spell on me!!!
        Have fun! ( I love Great Britain— north Midwest USA here. I would definitely live in your beautiful country— always an American, but happy as a neighbor, in spite of the witches brew you serve!!
        Best Jaime

Samantha
      Lady

I would go as a naughty schoolgirl.

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

My number one choice is cheerleader.  Which was something I would have considered doing if I was born in the right body.

I am seriously planning on making it happen this year.  The only thing that could stop will be work again.  This year, I no longer have any excuses not to do it.

Hi it’s Sandy. I went as a cheerleader on Halloween on a cruise. It was a lot of fun but the wife didn’t really appreciate it.
        Go for it!

Hugs Sandy.

Deb Cox
      Lady

I have never gone to a party en draggo.  I hope to go this year so I need to start shopping for an outfit. It sounds like a blast. So many sexy options.

Already got it – Zombie Nun, with ripped fishnets. Just need somewhere in Manchester to go……….

I’ve been looking at several witch costumes at different stores now, and I think a good June Cleaver/Zombie would definitely garner some attention too, maybe with a candy eyeball necklace instead of pearls?

Also have a thought about a Gypsy style Stevie Nicks costume would be hot too.  Now there’s only 30 days to decide, oh my!!

Paula

Hi Paula it’s Sandy! Send me a pm so we can catch up. I always wanted to dress like Stevie. That dress was awesome!

hugs Sandy

Aoife
      Lady

So many period costumes but no Swinging London Dollybird! I’d love that best, yes, even when the first Austin Powers came out and I was 9 I was pretty envious of that guy he punches at the club!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I would also like to go as a blushing southern bride in all that frill and sweet little hat.  Oh my I think I’m blushing just thinking of it.

Love yas

Rosiebeth.

I have in the past………Dominatrix………why???  Beats me!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Mine is not listed. I will be a Disney Princess and will be dressed as Snow White. I will also be at the Magic Kingdom enjoying Mickey’s Not so Scary Christmas Party. I look forward to being around so many people dressed up. What will be fun to me is knowing the bra, panties, stockings, and pumps are from my closet.

Funny story. Several years ago when I was still teaching high school, my students asked what I was wearing for a costume. Told them I didn’t do costumes, but asked them if I did wear one, what should I come as. One girl said I should come as the lady in red. She even offered me a pair of her black fishnet stockings. It was tempting as I have a red dress, and had never gone out this public en femme. Plus my wife was out of town, so could easily have dressed. But I chickened out and just wore my usual drab teacher clothes!

Hi it’s Sandy! Nice story Brenda! Sorry it didn’t turn out the other way!

hugs Sandy

Villaness have the best out fits

I’d like to go as an Edwardian lady, full S bend (corset), the works. I can see myself dressed like that now in my minds eye – mmmmmm If you can remember Rose in the film Titanic, then Roses mother!

Take care girls.
      Anne-Marie.

Hi thanks!! Edwardian uh? I would love to be your “charge” as I believe they would say. Tagging along dressed in my best Edwardian era outfit.

https://pin.it/1umqHUt

This was not too different from my REAL early childhood outfits. Smaller collar but the same idea! (Mid 50s to mid 60s)

Ashley
      Lady

I voted Witch/Sorceress because Yennifer from the Witcher series is one of my favorite characters in anything. She’s a total badass, and has great outfits! Which are up to some interpretation I think. I’m thinking her clothes in the games are not fancy/lacey enough based on the descriptions in the books. I’d love to come up with my own more book-accurate Yennifer.

#TeamYenForLife

I like just about all choices except the Girl Scout. Go for it! I waited my much too long. Sandy.

kim dones
      Lady

when I was 13 mom and grandma dressed me as a girl scout training bra barbie panties girl scout dress. They took me all over 3 malls trick or treating all over spent the whole day as a girl and 3 days after. I was so bad at the malls.

I was only ever out once on Halloween, I went dressed as a dominatrix/hooker. I walked into a Sheetz convienience store in a very small town and the cashier told me what a cool costume I had. I was thinking if she only knew it was my every day work outfit.

I drove to Baltimore and met friends to go to a party. On the way we drove past actual T girl hookers out doing their thing.

Another Halloween I didn’t go out but did do a photo shoot for Halloween and dressed as a sexy witch in black PVC, a leather vampire and a devil in red PVC.  We went to Party City and purchased Halloween decorations as props. We hung black satin on the walls and used fake spider webbing all over it.

Anonymous

I would like to go as a sexy slutty French maid.  Is there  an outfit I could find for this?

That is easy. They run from inexpensive to over $400. Just look on Etsy or Ebay for inexpensive ones or if you want to go all out PM me and I can help.

A stewardess! Pale yellow hot pants, a tight red ribbed top and white go go boots.  Makeup and hair would be big and fab.  Would be fun to play the part too.

JOJO
      Lady

For the past few years, I have gone out on Halloween in my French Maid costume and received many positive comments. Surprisingly the genetic females have given me the most positive comments and complimented me on how well I can walk in heels. I just replied that it came from years of practice and smiled.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have gone as Cinderella, Snow White and as a Nurse. I did those at work and had such fun being those characters. Halloween does give you the chance to be as girly as you like and be who you want to be freely.

Anonymous
      Duchess

I just ordered my halloween costume. As an adolescent, went as my school’s cheerleader. My then gf’s uniform. College, I went as Janet from the, “Rocky Horror Picture Show.” Againg my then gf’s pink dress.
      This year, I’m going to be, Bat Girl. Doing the whole look. I’m so excited. Yes, I am planning to keep the city of Philadelphia safe. I will be out looking for bad boys 😉

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Alas Halloween is not celebrated here in the U.K. with dressing up as it is in the states. However we have fancy dress parties and the ones I remember going dressed before I came out were. French Tart, Schoolgirl, American western showgirl, Mother Claus and Superwoman. All done to the full with makeup and hair getting great comments. In the future I am not sure but a french maid would be on the list.

Nancy
      Lady

Oh so many choices… Last year I was Wonder Woman to hand out candy, but I didn’t actually go out. I’m intrigued by quality French maid costumes. If this is a fancy costume party I can get away with that, right? And if the mood strikes, I could start serving other guests to really get into it. 🙂 I’ve also been considering Poison Ivy, Jeannie, or a femme character from anime.

N. Birel

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hmm…

Clearly, with all the wonderful choices above, we’re not exactly “feminists” are we? LOL!!

I would have to draw another box then write “Playboy Bunny”. I’ve been infatuated with that outfit since I was a wee little girl (still am wee btw, and have no problem tucking about it).  In fact, I recently ordered an Official Bunny outfit from Playboy and it’s currently waiting to hop on the next UPS airplane to my address.

TBC…

Barbie Bunny

I would wear my Belle dress from Beauty and the Beast, I wore a couple years ago to a Halloween party. Very elegant long dress/costume, gloves and long wig. Through the years I’ve dressed for Halloween as a cheerleader, witch, retired hooters girl and even Peg from the movie Edward Scissorhands. Halloween is a great opportunity to get your girl on in public.

Hi girls, my choices are French maid, which is undoubtedly a classic and in fact I already have a costume of this, and witch or sorceress, the truth is that since I was a child I have wanted to dress up as one, I don’t know why but they call me a lot the attention and it arouses great interest in me, so it will surely be my next purchase in the costumes section haha,
      I would add other options, something hotter like a Playboy bunny, and it would also be a great opportunity to cosplay your favorite female anime character, which would definitely be a lot of fun.
      greetings to all

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Omg Sophia! When I saw this poll I immediately looked for playboy bunny, unfortunately it’s not there but that would be my choice. I don’t think I’d have the guts to wear it but in my dreams maybe I would.

Thanks well done with the French maid. Never had an opportunity but eyes always glued to the screen when they show up in movies etc!!!
        Best Jaime

Definitely a bride!!

Hi!! Thanks for the fun!! Though I chose Cheerleader, my #1 is a Catholic school girl uniform from the mid sixties near Chicago. My friend’s mother and mine apparently came up with the idea (in the 6th grade, fall of 1965). Though I had two sisters with closets full of plaid skirts, pinafores/jumpers and plenty of starched ironed Pete pan collars, and my friend had zero sisters or brothers… his mother came up with uniforms that fit us??!
      So off we went. My mother borrowed a wig from another person that was short, we called the style back then a pixie I think. It was blond with straight bangs at my eyebrows (which were just a little brown but mostly blond).
      He got called out I am told at the Halloween party in our school gym. My sister only recently told me of the photo. I had completely forgotten!!!
      Best Jaime

Oh definitely a French Maid, the very short dress with all the frills, panties that show, corset, stockings and garterbelt, push up bra, high heeled sandals or open toe pumps with toenails polished bright red, matching long red fingernails, makeup done to the nines with long fake eyelashes, a nice hairdo with some ribbons added, hoop earrings and other jewelry. The ultimate crossdresser fantasy, and we all know it!!

Nancy
        Lady

Lauren, I’ve been looking at a particular French maid uniform for a while now, but haven’t ordered it yet. I can’t decide if I want the 11 inch or 14 inch skirt on it. The shorter dress is so sizzling hot. But, could I really go out to a bar on Halloween in an outfit that easily showed glimpses of my panties? I know which one I’m most drawn to though…

N. Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

A ballerina…wait no Harley Quinn. Wait maybe a maid!  Snow White ….or maybe…no…ballerina! 🤣

Count me among the surprisingly high number who would like to be…a hooker! 😉

Anonymous
        Lady

Ah yes…this is actually the one femme Halloween costume I have worn out!  The over the top approach ☺️

Anonymous

thanks

So many good choices, wissh i could be them all, but if i had a French Maids outfit i would rock it around the clock more often than not!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Being on the short side with a petite build………I would be a girl scout or a naughty  school girl.  karley

Wow! 56 votes for a 1950s housewife! I am amazed.

I was captivated by Donna Reed. She was beautiful and elegant, all the time. She even wore a dress to clean house.

Kisses,

Diane

Sylvia
      Lady

Here is my top 5 :

1. Bride.
      2. French Maid.
      3. Sexy Female executive.
      4. Woman in silk ruffled blouse with a bow and special collar.
      5. College Girl in uniform with pleated skirt.

Revel
      Baroness

Halloween is my favorite time of the year! 🎃😈

A “Deviless” got my vote. Why? I was dressed as one back in 2020 when I revealed to my Daddy that I’m a CD on Halloween night. It was the best Halloween ever. I wrote an article about it, and you can find it in my articles. 🧡🖤

I like dressing up as a Cat too. I’m not an evil person, but I have a naughty, sexy side so I love dressing up as a Devil Girl! I also think dressing up as one looks great with my brunette hair, and full lips wearing lipstick. Besides, red and black are my favorite colors. ❤️🖤

Revel

I picked cheerleader, but thought afterwards of a couple of possibly interesting choices that weren’t on the list;
      biker chick/rock chick
      cowgirl

A cheerleader outfit (costume) was the very first CD item I ever bought. My heart was pounding through my chest as I took it to the counter. LOL

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I picked 70’s would love to go as DR Frank N.Furter, second choice would be Janet in her final act. A great show
      Lynda

Revel
      Baroness

I’m surprised a “Cat” costume isn’t listed. It’s always a purrfect choice. 😉

Anonymous

Rev,

I guess Catwoman would be included in the villain cat-egory… 😉

ChloeC
      Duchess

Wishful dreaming on my part here, so in no particular order – French Maid, Bride, Super Heroine, or 50’s Housewife (or really Joan Holloway or at least Peggy Olson from Mad Men).

Of course, the Evil Queen from Disney’s Snow White would be interesting, but I’d probably wind up as the Witch/OldHag incarnation. Oh well.

Hugs, ChloeC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.

I was born in Salem Mass /    Which . On face book my profile picture I am dressed as a sexy which when I put it up I got a lot of likes and mostly all good comments . Its still up may be next Halloween I’ll change it

Cheerleader – Bring it on lol or a goth chick

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

I’m hooked on Maleficent, already working on it for Halloween, putting a lighted “orb” on top of my walking stick, I can’t wait !

Ohh so many great choices! Got to go with superheroines first though, Wonder Woman is my absolute fav! NOTE: I do have an outfit of hers and I adore it! ^^

I would love to be a hooker or a 50s housewife. Those would be a total blast.

So I probably gave this more thought than I should have but for some reason the Southern Belle popped out at me. I’m not from the South although I live in S.FL but just the undergarments/corsets, perfect overdone make up, fancy hat, overtly busty, sipping mint julips at the horserace look just screams to me. The funny thing is the other usuals popped out at me first, playboy bunny, cheearleader, hooker but once I got to Southern Belle it just stuck. For my fellow Disney crazies, I think of Charlotte Le Bouff from Princess and the Frog. Now I just have to convince my wife…

Sadly, I have never been out for Halloween.  Long story but I would choose the Southern Belle.  Pure Femininity, elegant and classy all in one.

Anyways, a girl can always dream so hopefully one day it comes true.
      Susan

Hmm…kinda tough to pick just one of those to dress for Halloween. Thought about bride, but unsure if I’d want to wear for an extended time (e.g. a party). I finally decided on a hooker, but I’d have to have someone give me a makeover and lose a bit of the girth around my waist. Otherwise I don’t think I’d fit into the dress I have in my mind.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted for Marie Antoinette or a Queen, a regal one that is. However I could see myself in a few other costumes, like the French Maid, or a 20’s flapper.

One addition I could suggest is the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra, which I did for a party last Halloween. She was such a legendary beauty, a beautiful Queen.

Amy

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Gabriela, thanks for posting the poll.

I voted for 70s (assuming that’s where Rocky Horror’s Janet fits in.  I love the outfit she wears to the Castle (the pink dress with white sweater and white shoes). And especially later as it slowly starts coming off – a lovely white pushup wonderbra, panties and partially torn half-slip.

I dress for Hallowe’en every year to give out candies to the kids. En femme of course.  I’ve been a lady pirate, a large female bunny, a nun, a female doctor, Mrs. Santa (the kid’s favourite for sure), a Star Trek female science officer.  Lots of fun.  My wife just closes her office door and ignores the fun.

Hugs, Krista🐶

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’ve never dressed for Halloween, (home situation would not allow it).

But I do own  Marie Antoinette and Scarlett O Caty gowns as per below. I’ve never worn the former in public but did so at a CD convention with the latter back in 2017 as per.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/transformal-was-great-but-i-wont-be-going-back/

As for” Marie”(still with her head on.)..

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/lady-catherine-of-alphington/

Also in my younger days, I’ve (privately) done bride and bridesmaid. Later years “Mother of the Bride” including full scale formal gowns. Some of these were public.

A perusal of my public photo gallery will “reveal all”.

Oh and last, but not least, I also enjoy the “clever secretary” look.

Caty.

Brielle
      Lady

I’ve always fantasized of being dressed (and passing) as a Playboy bunny. I’d want the authenic costume, of course! I just think it would be a gas to have the men ogling me and the women staring daggers (giggles).

Brie

Southern Belle would be my choice with the long full dress.
      Disco-diva would also be interesting to wear.

I ticked witch/sorceress and super-villainess. I’ve always fancied dressing as Catwoman (Julie Newmar version) but for Halloween I’d almost certainly want to dress as a goth girl; there are just so many wonderful looks to play with, and I’m pretty sure caking myself in gothic slap would do my face a lot of favours. x

Michelle
      Duchess

It is almost time to start thinking about a costume. Last yr I went as Cruella DeVille and it seemed like it took me months to put the entire costume together. My friends and I won the costume contest at local gay club, they both had Dalmatian puppy costumes on.

Jenny JT
      Lady

I actually already have a witches outfit I bought hoping to get the nerve to actually go out around my area dressed up.

Being an U.S. Air Force veteran I would go as a W.A.F. Out of respect for the military and especially the Air Force, I have always wanted the uniform of a W.A.F. The blue skirt and jacket of a female airman has always been in my heart and I feel that I would be serving a dual purpose since I once served as a male it would be nice to serve as a female.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I checked bride, but French maid and cheerleader would attract me also. As a practical matter, I’d probably come as a Southern Belle since I have a gorgeous outfit already that I wore for a Gone with the Wind theme party. I wore two petticoats underneath, which added extra excitement, as well as other accessories. All of this takes up a lot of closet room, so I should take the opportunity to wear it once in awhile. The same could be said for a prom dress I wore only once and a poodle skirt I have never even worn. So something from the closet would likely win out, although shopping for fem items is always fun!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I had to answer other. Last year I went as a cat and I think I will again this year. I wear my little black dress, black tights, complete with a tail and cat like makeup and cat ears.

. Cassie

Jasmine
      Lady

Actually got the chance one time years ago to go as a dark pixie for Halloween complete with a dress that was tight across the chest and flared out at the waist black tights black corset small forms knee high platform boots and a set of wings. I had such a great time

I have gone out enfem for Halloween many times ! I’ve dressed as a French Maid, a Butterfly, a Nurse, a housewife, a candy Stripper, even as “Janet” from the Rocky Horror Picture Show! NEVER had a problem, never even got harassed! Love being out in public as Michelle, shopping , Dining, Traveling or Clubbing ! Outing is so addictive – more so than Heroin !

Halloween is a cross dresser dream come true. We can be what we feel and throughly enjoy it

Happy Halloween. Sandy

So many great choices!

As much as I would love to dress in so many of those outfits, I decided I’d like to be a 50’s housewife – and I was surprised to see how popular a choice that was! I suppose it’s all about the nipped waist above the full skirt and knowing that you have all that restrictive foundation wear tugging at your sheer nylons, those layers of bouncing, swaying taffeta petticoats swishing around your legs as you go about your daily tasks on too-high heels and in flawless makeup…

Anonymous

So this was a dilemma for me but I went with flight attendant/stewardess. I’ve always had a fantasy of working as an FA, wearing pantyhose and pumps, sashaying through the airport lol.

Being sentimental I almost checked ballerina since I remember getting caught wearing my sisters pink leotard with attached tutu when I was younger. Hooker would be fun too, but with my minidress collection and some of my heels, this arguably wouldn’t be far from normal aesthetic lol (just kidding). Great poll!!

I would go all in on the Rock Chick aesthetic that I love. Leather pants, leather jacket, thigh high boots, bustier, heavy eyeliner, etc. I would probably look something like Joan Jett who I just love!

Brandi
      Lady

Hi,

Voted for 1950’s housewife.

Love the style of the happy home maker – the June Clever look from head to toe.

Hugs,

Brandi

Harriette
      Lady

Given free reign, I would choose something like a deviless. Simply buy a costume, hopefully with a sweetheart corset

However, with the right flower motive A-line dress, I would choose a 50’s housewife look, in a heartbeat. Too much work, though.

Number 1 choice would be 50’s housewife, but very closely followed by Southern Belle or Stewardess, especially the classic Panam outfit. Too bad I can’t actually do it tomorrow as I have parent responsibilities.

Dear Gabriela,

With all my heart, I would want to dress as the divine Marie Antoinette/Queen!

Imagine ones life with all those intricate lace garments, voluptuous skirts and dolls.
      Though i would not look forward to being beheaded (wearing a plain white dress)!

Being Marie Antoinette for a day would be splendid. Though preferably not her last day. After all, I would much prefer to be myself: The Bluest Belladonna.

Gracefully and glamorously,
      The Bluest Belladonna

In 2020 and 2021, I went out as a 50’s girl in a white sweater top, poodle skirt with petticoats, lacy socks, and white sneakers. I walked the neighborhood handing out candy since no one comes to my home.

Last year I went as a bride in a short bridal dress, the lacy socks, petticoats, and even a tiara and veil. I also wore it to my support group last year and then went out to a bar afterwards. When with my support group, I wore some low white heels. When walking my neighborhood, I wore white sneakers instead (it was a 4 mile walk).

This year I’m going as Velma, and even bought online some Scooby Snacks to hand out. I wore the costume to my support group earlier in the month and everyone smiled.

Harriette
      Lady

A few days ago, I asked my wife if she wanted to go out Hallowe’en night. She said yes, then forgot about it. I had to remind her.

There is only one place that she would want to go like this*. I wanted to at least wear heels**, a nice black pencil skirt, but wasn’t sure about an appropriate top, so I just wore stealthy clothes and a bra. Nobody paid attention, not even my wife, so a typical day out. A couple of people were dressed in comic prison gear, a woman wore a superhero costume, and a floor person did “something” tame. Not a lot of Hallowe’en stuff, but I didn’t push my limits either.

* a local casino
      ** I am trying to get her to wear heels that I bought her – stubborn

Anonymous

Oh Hot Lips Houlihan ….devine 😊

Viewing 88 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?