Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning, beautiful ladies!

I wanted to share with you, the wonderful GDO I had yesterday!

First, I went to my favorite salon (Hana’s Designs) to treat myself for “professionally applied makeup” LOL! My favorite stylist, whose name is “Whisper” is simply a magician, and I love her!

Then it was off to meet a new girlfriend I met right here on CDH (I’ll let her comment and identify herself, should she want to do that…) We sat, talked and sipped coffee for two hours under an umbrella at a Starbuck’s (in full dress)…and it was wonderful! We sat among a half-dozen or so other girls who were enjoying the beautiful day, without a care in the world. My girlfriend and I both take care to present well in all aspects of womanhood, so there was nothing that would make us stand out differently from any of the other women. In fact, when I first arrived, the barista greeted me as “ma’am” and once outside a woman sitting at the next table complimented me on my blouse and asked where I bought it. (My voice MAY have given her a hint – but if it did, she didn’t bat an eye…just a lovely lady!)

My new-found girlfriend and I discovered many similarities in our lives, as well as, common interests that we look forward to exploring together as hopefully our bond of sisterhood grows. She had to leave earlier than we’d planned, but not before promising each other that our next GDO would involve wearing nice dresses and heels!

Since I’d planned to enjoy the whole day as Shawna, I headed off to the mall, where I invested heavily in quality skin care products…and had a skin tone analysis done to help in choosing the right foundation (I’m determined to become my own makeup artist!)…and bought a cute PJ set from Soma…

Lastly, (as I looked at my watch and saw that it was mid-afternoon (where does the time go when we’re happy and en femme?)…I decided to do something I’d never done before: to have a meal in a nice restaurant as a woman!

I was addressed as “ma’am” by everyone from the hostess…to my server (a woman)…to the manager who asked how I was enjoying my meal (a man)…and it was intoxicating! I was seated at a table in the middle of the dining area and surrounded by dozens of men and women who really took no notice of me – and of those who DID make eye contact; they were pleasant with a smile and “hello”…

It was a truly beautiful day, and I’m still smiling as I type this!

Hugs!

Shawna

Thanks for sharing your wonderful day Shawna, an inspiration for others.

love

B

Shawna,

What a beautiful day you had. I can remember meeting my first CDing friend. She, Erica, actually wrote an article here on CDH about it. It is wonderful to meet others like ourselves.

Hugs, Karen

Anonymous

Hi Shawna ,

I can feel the exhilaration in your words 😊

Candace
      Lady

I love getting out with GF.s or wife once you get out it will never stop enjoy

Candace
        Lady

OMG I know. We love it. Especially the girls vacations. almost as much fun is all of the shopping for the nights out.

Candace
        Lady

isn’t that the truth We prefer being the girls More fun and we both love shoes plus more

Thanks for sharing< It helps other gain the courage to make the first step

Shawna, what a lovely story and a glorious day! Thanks for sharing.

Marianne
      Ambassador

What a day of bliss Shawna.  Reminds me of the time I bought a very nice dress in a better fashion store, hsd the tags cut and woore it out of the store to a close by restaurant.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

An incredible day Shawna!  Thank you for posting about it, I wish many more wonderful outings for you.

Hugs,

Michelle

Shawna…….My heart sings for you!! What a great adventure you had. I hope the 2 of you have many more. It has been said….All you really need in life, is a good friend by your side! Bless the both of you!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Shawna that was a day most of us girls on this site still want and dream about having thanks for sharing kisses Jasmine

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sounds like a perfect day!

That sounds so wonderful. I’m so glad you had such a nice day!!

Hugs,

Elise

Phoebe Rose
      Duchess

That is so encouraging.  And a reminder to us girls that even if we stand out a bit, it is more likely because of our attention to how we present, as attractive and confident ladies, rather than what we fear.

That sounds like an amazing day out! So happy you got to experience it.  Can’t way read about more of your adventures out!

Anonymous

Hi, Tiff!

It was SUCH an awesome day…and it’s not so much “boldness” as it is my finally realizing that I’m just as much a woman as those born genetically female, and I belong anywhere I damn well please…lol!

Anonymous

Yes you are Shawna. I can feel it you are woman hear her purrrr.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?