Tagged: My ballet dress
- February 14, 2016 at 10:34 am #17827
- March 18, 2019 at 3:23 pm #161458Marie-Christine BouvierLadyRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
That is an absolutely stunning dress and you are so lucky to wear it with your wife at the ballet. that´s still a dream for me to go out with my wife we both dressed in nice dresses.
- April 6, 2016 at 5:05 am #20101cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6485 times
I actually practiced ballet as a child from 6 years old to 18 when , left for college . It was often embarrassing to hear comments that they had to get a “girl ” to dance a male role . I never fanitized about being a girl , and I was not really that good a dancer . I played tennis in high school , but was not very good at that . It was really embarssing in gymn when I dressed out that I looked like a girl in guys tops and shorts , and could not play without my top or t-shirt on because I had like an A breast with large nipples , that totally EMBARASSED me at school . Now I love them sticking out on certain blouses or sweaters and am a 36 B . I always had long skinny legs which girls often commented on in school that they wished they had legs like mine , and my long eye lashes . That I considered flattery , but a couple of times a guy would hold my wrist and make a comment about how small my hands and wrist were and I would turn red . I had one big high school football player who really like me , a neighbor who I helped with his homework and we played chess together . He really protected me and I felt safe knowing he liked me and was in school with me or OMG would I have been bullied . Now I love wearing Jewerly on my “tiny ” wrist and love my long legs . In this dress I wore only a necklace , because I wanted it to look elegant yet simple and to keep the focus from my shoes to my necklace on the beautiful dress my wife bought me . Love and kisses Karyn
You must be logged in to access attached files.
- April 2, 2016 at 7:35 pm #19965AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Wow! Karyn, that is a lovely dress, and you make it come to life. Your legs are to die for. You and your wife must have been the most beautiful people at the ballet!
- February 14, 2016 at 8:42 pm #17849cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6485 times
Thank you , that was so lovely of you to comment . Kisses and hugs . I enjoy the silk texture of the dress , and how it flowed when I walked . I almost did not wear it because I could not find the shoes I bought to wear with it !
- February 14, 2016 at 2:52 pm #17846Sheryl JohnstoneChat CrewRegistered On: September 7, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 138Has thanked: 449 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Beautiful dress, Karyn and those legs go on forever but you would look stunning in a potato sack.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.