Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Loved wearing this outfit to the ballet with my wife !

Beautiful dress, Karyn and those legs go on forever but you would look stunning in a potato sack.

Thank you , that was so lovely of you to comment . Kisses and hugs . I enjoy the silk texture of the dress , and how it flowed when I walked . I almost did not wear it because I could not find the shoes I bought to wear with it !

Anonymous

Wow!  Karyn, that is a lovely dress, and you make it come to life.  Your legs are to die for.  You and your wife must have been the most beautiful people at the ballet!

I actually practiced ballet as a child from 6 years old to 18 when , left for college . It was often embarrassing to hear comments that they had to get a “girl ” to dance a male role . I never fanitized about being a girl , and I was not really that good a dancer . I played tennis in high school , but was not very good at that . It was really embarssing in gymn when I dressed out that I looked like a girl in guys tops and shorts , and could not play without my top or t-shirt on because I had like an A breast with large nipples , that totally EMBARASSED me at school . Now I love them sticking out on certain blouses or sweaters and am a 36 B . I always had long skinny legs which girls often commented on in school that they wished they had legs like mine , and my long eye lashes . That I considered flattery , but a couple of times a guy would hold my wrist and make a comment about how small my hands and wrist were and I would turn red . I had one big high school football player who really like me , a neighbor who I helped with his homework and we played chess together . He really protected me and I felt safe knowing he liked me and was in school with me or OMG would I have been bullied . Now I love wearing Jewerly on my “tiny ” wrist and love my long legs . In this dress I wore only a necklace , because I wanted it to look elegant yet simple and to keep the focus from my shoes to my necklace on the beautiful dress my wife bought me . Love and kisses Karyn

That is an absolutely stunning dress and you are so lucky to wear it with your wife at the ballet. that´s still a dream for me to go out with my wife we both dressed in nice dresses.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?