Hair removel

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Joanna Knight 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Joanna Knight
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

I would like to know a good and safe way to remove unwanted hair ?? I’m not all that hairy but I do want to feel more like the woman I am!

Thank you,

Joanna

• Author
    Replies
     Joanna Knight 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

Tammy,

When you can let me know what removal cream that is so that I may give it a try! Thank you

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 115

Joanna

I have had laser on my face, hands and arms. Face took a while to get really good results but oh so worth it. Arms and hands responded really quick. Not cheap but wouldn’t trade it for the world. On a REALLY bright note I go to my arm appointments en feme and the ladies there all treat me just like one of them. Down side is face work has to be done completely clean so I can’t wear makeup till there done. I tried a Trio at home unit and didn’t get any real results so be careful how you spend your money.

🍷C

1 user thanked author for this post.
     tammy Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 30

Full shave here to.It is so time cosuming but that is the price for pretty and sexy.I am getting ready to try a new removal cream that my wife just ordered.Waiting on delivery,will let you know how it works.

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

I shave my entire body daily. I have been doing it for the past five years or so. By keeping the hair short the texture has softened and the shaving is effortless. I moisturize after every shave and my skin is completely smooth.

Sandy Craig 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 51

I personally prefer shaving. I have little experience with other methods only having used the hair removal creams but shaving is quick and easy for me. My hair is light and I typically might do legs one day, arms another, chest one day, back etc. FYI I almost always use hair conditioner or the razor only right under water flow of shower using one light swipe.

Sandy

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 26

Hi Joanna

if you want permanent removel I would go for laser

waxing is good to but I found I get a lot of in grown hairs

then there is shaving, you have to do this before laser but the hair grows back too fast,

or there is a lot of -creams that you can use as well they do work

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account