Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would like to know a good and safe way to remove unwanted hair ?? I’m not all that hairy but I do want to feel more like the woman I am!

Thank you,

Joanna

Hi Joanna

if you want permanent removel I would go for laser

waxing is good to but I found I get a lot of in grown hairs

then there is shaving, you have to do this before laser but the hair grows back too fast,

or there is a lot of -creams that you can use as well they do work

I personally prefer shaving. I have little experience with other methods only having used the hair removal creams but shaving is quick and easy for me. My hair is light and I typically might do legs one day, arms another, chest one day, back etc. FYI I almost always use hair conditioner or the razor only right under water flow of shower using one light swipe.

Sandy

Janine7
      Lady

I shave my entire body daily. I have been doing it for the past five years or so. By keeping the hair short the texture has softened and the shaving is effortless. I moisturize after every shave and my skin is completely smooth.

Anonymous

Full shave here to.It is so time cosuming but that is the price for pretty and sexy.I am getting ready to try a new removal cream that my wife just ordered.Waiting on delivery,will let you know how it works.

Tammy,

When you can let me know what removal cream that is so that I may give it a try! Thank you

Anonymous
      Lady

Joanna

I have had laser on my face, hands and arms. Face took a while to get really good results but oh so worth it. Arms and hands responded really quick. Not cheap but wouldn’t trade it for the world. On a REALLY bright note I go to my arm appointments en feme and the ladies there all treat me just like one of them. Down side is face work has to be done completely clean so I can’t wear makeup till there done. I tried a Trio at home unit and didn’t get any real results so be careful how you spend your money.

🍷C

[quote quote=121306]Joanna

I have had laser on my face, hands and arms. Face took a while to get really good results but oh so worth it. Arms and hands responded really quick. Not cheap but wouldn’t trade it for the world. On a REALLY bright note I go to my arm appointments en feme and the ladies there all treat me just like one of them. Down side is face work has to be done completely clean so I can’t wear makeup till there done. I tried a Trio at home unit and didn’t get any real results so be careful how you spend your money.

🍷C

[/quote]

How many sessions did it take for laser to show results on the face? I’m seriously considering this..

Anonymous
          Lady

So sorry I never saw your question. My results were after every treatment for about 7-10 days lots of thick stubble and hairs coming out. Then results showed as soon as the first treatment. I had seriously thick dark facial hair and could grow a full beard in about 2 weeks that needed trimming. I went 6-8 weeks between sessions to get optimal results during a growth cycle and would see the same response for about 7-10 days. After 10 sessions I can go 2-3 days in man drag without having to shave and en femme not have any shadow all day after a good morning shave at 7am. The results showed almost with the first session but really became noticeable and significant after about 5 sessions.

Some pointers I would throw out are:

1. Be very choosy with your technician. Their meticulous efforts will make all the difference.  Tip them for their efforts

2. Choose a reputable firm that has licensed and well trained technicians and quality equipment.

3. Be ready for pain, discomfort and some red puffiness that could last 24-36 hours. Getting it done right HURTS!

4.  Be in it for the long run.  This takes some time and commitment.

For the record my arms, armpits, legs and tush responded MUCH quicker. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will try to answer a little more promptly.

🍷C

I currently do hair removal with cream. Works REALLY well on body hair. I also use a hair growth reduction cream, daily, to slow hair growth. Lasts for a good two or three days before I can feel stubble. Its not recommended on the bottle but it can be used for intimate areas. Due to skin sensitivity of those parts it may cause a slight burning sensation however I havent had any skin issues after use. Cant speak for how it works on the face. Havent taken my journey that far yet. Definitely recommend!

hi Joanna. the hair removal cream my wife uses is veet. I personally have no experience with it other than it has a funny smell when its working! I would however like to give it a try myself as shaving becomes a chore. I dont think you can use it for facial hair though, only legs and arms.

fiona xx

Anonymous

[quote quote=127329]hi Joanna. the hair removal cream my wife uses is veet. I personally have no experience with it other than it has a funny smell when its working! I would however like to give it a try myself as shaving becomes a chore. I dont think you can use it for facial hair though, only legs and arms
      [/quote]

There is Veet for the face, but it doesn’t seem to get good ratings.  There are also facial hair bleaching products, but as they don’t bleach the hair under the skin, the darker hair will be visible within a day or two, and you will still have stubble albeit lighter.   Stick to shaving.

Epilators like waxing can cause ingrowing hairs.  You have to exfoliate and moisturise constantly if you use these methods.  My epilator has a head for using on the face.  It works well on the cheeks but it is painful elsewhere!

I’m also interested

I have been wondering the same thing.

I’m not at a spot where I can totally shave…would pop up too many questions i’m not ready to answer yet.

I was actually wondering if there was something like a herb or script that could be taken so it looks like its happening naturally.

While the face would be great…its the body hair I am looking to ‘thin out’ and make it seem like its happening naturally.

To all the women on this post I am new but I have just started using an epilator yes it hurts a little bit when the hair is pulled out at its roots,but my body hair is growing back a lot slower than if I stayed with shaving.i have done my hands 5 days ago and so far there is hardly any stubble. Jessica St. James

Sutekina
      Lady

Best: laser hair removal
      Cons: expensive
      Caveat: must do research for the shop that has the tech that is tested and proven to be safe. Not all machines are made equally.

Middle: wax
      Cons: Can be expensive. Shop around. Sometimes it is negotiable, especially if you become a regular customer.
      Caveat: Laser is semi-permanent. After 6 treatments of laser, you might get a laser treatment once a year or once every two years. Wax is not permanent. After 6 treatments of wax, the amount of hair will be reduced but the follicles are not dead. Wax also takes longer for your skin to “learn” to grow less. If you get wax treatments every 6 weeks, after two years, you’ll probably have to continue getting treatments every 3 months.

Lowest: epilator
      Cons: painful
      Caveat: like wax, not permanent. Your skin can “learn” to grow less, but it will keep coming.

Lowest: consumer level laser devices
      Cons: Expensive devices
      Caveat: little to no effect. The best machine at laser treatment centers cost upwards of $250,000 and have loads of research behind it, for safety of your skin, and effectiveness of machine. You are flashing a certain spectrum of light onto your skin. If the store bought device does not emit that spectrum, you could burn or have other skin problems. Leave your precious skin to the care of professionals, or live with waxing periodically.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?