Hair removel

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Alexis Scott 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Joanna Knight
    Participant
    Registered On: July 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 33

I would like to know a good and safe way to remove unwanted hair ?? I’m not all that hairy but I do want to feel more like the woman I am!

Thank you,

Joanna

• Author
    Replies
     Alexis Scott 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I have been wondering the same thing.

I’m not at a spot where I can totally shave…would pop up too many questions i’m not ready to answer yet.

I was actually wondering if there was something like a herb or script that could be taken so it looks like its happening naturally.

While the face would be great…its the body hair I am looking to ‘thin out’ and make it seem like its happening naturally.

Samantha X 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 1

I’m also interested

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 121

Joanna

I have had laser on my face, hands and arms. Face took a while to get really good results but oh so worth it. Arms and hands responded really quick. Not cheap but wouldn’t trade it for the world. On a REALLY bright note I go to my arm appointments en feme and the ladies there all treat me just like one of them. Down side is face work has to be done completely clean so I can’t wear makeup till there done. I tried a Trio at home unit and didn’t get any real results so be careful how you spend your money.

🍷C

How many sessions did it take for laser to show results on the face? I’m seriously considering this..

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 58

hi Joanna. the hair removal cream my wife uses is veet. I personally have no experience with it other than it has a funny smell when its working! I would however like to give it a try myself as shaving becomes a chore. I dont think you can use it for facial hair though, only legs and arms

There is Veet for the face, but it doesn’t seem to get good ratings.  There are also facial hair bleaching products, but as they don’t bleach the hair under the skin, the darker hair will be visible within a day or two, and you will still have stubble albeit lighter.   Stick to shaving.

Epilators like waxing can cause ingrowing hairs.  You have to exfoliate and moisturise constantly if you use these methods.  My epilator has a head for using on the face.  It works well on the cheeks but it is painful elsewhere!

fiona moss 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 201

hi Joanna. the hair removal cream my wife uses is veet. I personally have no experience with it other than it has a funny smell when its working! I would however like to give it a try myself as shaving becomes a chore. I dont think you can use it for facial hair though, only legs and arms.

fiona xx

Joanna Knight 
    Participant

Anielle James 

Can you tell the name of what you use? I would like to try it!!

Anielle James 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 16, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

I currently do hair removal with cream. Works REALLY well on body hair. I also use a hair growth reduction cream, daily, to slow hair growth. Lasts for a good two or three days before I can feel stubble. Its not recommended on the bottle but it can be used for intimate areas. Due to skin sensitivity of those parts it may cause a slight burning sensation however I havent had any skin issues after use. Cant speak for how it works on the face. Havent taken my journey that far yet. Definitely recommend!

Joanna Knight 
    Participant

Tammy,

When you can let me know what removal cream that is so that I may give it a try! Thank you

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 124

Joanna

I have had laser on my face, hands and arms. Face took a while to get really good results but oh so worth it. Arms and hands responded really quick. Not cheap but wouldn’t trade it for the world. On a REALLY bright note I go to my arm appointments en feme and the ladies there all treat me just like one of them. Down side is face work has to be done completely clean so I can’t wear makeup till there done. I tried a Trio at home unit and didn’t get any real results so be careful how you spend your money.

🍷C

tammy Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 52

Full shave here to.It is so time cosuming but that is the price for pretty and sexy.I am getting ready to try a new removal cream that my wife just ordered.Waiting on delivery,will let you know how it works.

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Replies: 26

I shave my entire body daily. I have been doing it for the past five years or so. By keeping the hair short the texture has softened and the shaving is effortless. I moisturize after every shave and my skin is completely smooth.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Sandy Craig 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018
    Replies: 55

I personally prefer shaving. I have little experience with other methods only having used the hair removal creams but shaving is quick and easy for me. My hair is light and I typically might do legs one day, arms another, chest one day, back etc. FYI I almost always use hair conditioner or the razor only right under water flow of shower using one light swipe.

Sandy

Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 34

Hi Joanna

if you want permanent removel I would go for laser

waxing is good to but I found I get a lot of in grown hairs

then there is shaving, you have to do this before laser but the hair grows back too fast,

or there is a lot of -creams that you can use as well they do work

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account