Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I am Bryna. I am twenty-eight years old and only started crossdressing this year. I have so far only done so three times with clothes borrowed from a friend and am still trying to find my look. I am from Ontario.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Bryna, and welcome!!  Always nice to see another Ontario girl join the fold 🙂.   Sounds like you are staring a wonderful journey and I am glad you found your way here!  You really chose well coming to CDH, where it is all about support and sharing stories and questions in a safe and warm environment.   The girls here are second to none in their help and care for one another.  You have what I hope will be a wonderful journey ahead of you and I’m glad you chose to share it with us here!!

Once again, welcome Bryna!!

Stevie

Hi Bryna, welcome to CDH. I’m new to CDing myself. This site has been so useful. The advice you get here is worth its weight in gold. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Tish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bryna welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Its wonderful having another Canadian gurl here with us and one from Ontario.  Hi from Peterborough…Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Bryna! It is so wonderful for more people to join!  Don’t worry too much about finding your look, part of the fun is all the stumbling blocks you hit along the way. So many cute outfits, no need to lock yourself into one thing right away. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Bryna. Thank you for taking a moment to say hello and for joining CDH.

As you spend time here reading and absorbing all the great info you’ll find yourself wondering how you ever got along without!
      Seriously, take some time, the wealth of knowledge and inspiration is enormous and will be of great benefit to you.

Hi Bryna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Bryna. Welcome to CDH. I have underdressed for ten years but, just a month ago, decided to go all out. So, I’m somewhat mew to this too. One advantage you have is still being in your 20’s. You can get away with a lot more styles than many of us (in public anyway). Try all kinds of things. Something that may not work out and about is always fine in private. So, you really can’t go wrong. The most important thing is to just have fun experimenting!

Hi Bryna,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Bryna!

Welcome to CDH!  Boy this place is growing quickly!!  Welcome to an amazing place.  The Girls are fantastic here and we all love to help and support and cheer you on with your journey.  Its becoming quite a Sisterhood and its GROWING!!  Have fun and enjoy!

Robyn 🤗❤️

Jeanny
      Lady

Hello Bryna Im in Ottawa dear. Would you like to chat?

Welcome Bryna, another Canadian gal from Montreal here. You’ve found the right place, there are other forums, but this is the best by far.

Welcome Bryna!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?