Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is all pretty new to me I have been of and on experimenting over the years  but never considered myself anything but a cis guy until very recently. I  am now exploring this new femne side that I had been suppressing for far to long.

Thanks for having me

Lycanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anne

Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing. I suppressed my feelings for dressing most of my life a only a few years ago it hit me with a vengeance.    I’ve always dreamed too and in my teens just started experimenting but dressed very little. I was always fascinated by it. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. Being female it’s a true blessing. Here you’ll be able to open up Anne so relax kick off those heels and enjoy all that were about…  Looking forward in chatting with you  through our jouneys ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Anne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Anne , nice to see another Australian / Queensland girl here , I’m south of you on the Gold Coast 💅💅

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Anne and welcome.  You picked the perfect spot to start your exploration.  Lots of new friends to be made here to share stories and questions with.

Stevie

Welcome Anne!

Hi Anne and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I’ve known lycanthropy and lycanth forever but I hadn’t heard of Tales of the Tempest before. Unfortunately the Fandom wiki doesn’t say what it is. Is it a game, book, TV show, what? Assuming that’s where you got your last name, please smack somebody there upside the head and tell them inquiring minds want to know. I see you’re from Australia. They say that Australians and Americans have very similar humor styles. We’ll have to swap jokes along with crossdressing stories some time. Jokes about our crossdressing stories?

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Hi Anne, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Funny thing about suppression, try as we might, the harder we try to suppress something the harder it fights to break free and be recognized. Now that you are opening up to the part of you that you tried to suppress for so long, it was a very good decision to join CDH. Here you will find many others who have suppression battles of their own. Of course, there are also some like me who once I found out about Teralynn I embraced her fully, but without forgetting about my male persona John. Those like me can also be of help with a lot of different aspects of the crossdressing journey. So reach out to anyone of us if you need assistance in a particular area. Hope you enjoy your membership and stay active on the site to get the most out of it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?