Tagged: ,

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good afternoon, hello and all that stuff! Never would I have done this before, but Haley is pulling on me harder than ever.  65, ret car exec, married forever and still closeted, pansexual. Dressing has been (on and off) a lifetime pastime. It became more of a regular thing about 15 yrs ago, but it was still a sexual obsession, until about a year ago.

But now, it just feels good to be Haley. I’ve lost weight, got healthier, and my interests, thoughts, desires, and needs are evolving with me. But I love my life, not sure exactly how to satisfy both myself,  and at the same time, everyone around me. Suppose that makes me like a lot of others that must feel the same way!

Hi Haley.   Welcome to the site.  💋

Anonymous

Hi Haley. Welcome to CDH.

Hi Haley, looking good.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Haley  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie! I appreciate the words of encouragement

Hi Haley, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. How to decide how far I should go? Let me give a quote that may help! “To thine own self be true!” What makes Haley happy must be recognized are you will spend your later years unhappy and possibly depressed. I also recommend that you have a serious sit down talk with your significant other because if she finds out about Haley the wrong way it could damage your relationship significantly. Don’t have a idea on how you could approach her in a way that would yield a favorable outcome? Send me a private message and put the word Approach on the subject line. I will send you an approach method that has been used by some crossdressing people, including some members of CDH, who have used it and gotten good results. Having said all this, I will also advise you that no one knows your significant other and the situation you are in better than you do. So if after reading my recommended approach, you still think it would be a terrible idea to let her in on your little secret, you are under no obligation to use the approach at all. If I can be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Haley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi there and welcome to CDH. Sounds to me like you’re in a pretty good place right now, enjoy!

Anonymous

I’m working on it!

Greetings Haley, welcome to the site.

Anonymous

Thanks Jenny! Every time I log on my heart pounds, so many pretty girls just like me!

Hi, Haley, and welcome. You’re in the right place, dear.

Welcome Haley!

Hi and welcome Haley!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for sharing your story, and enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Haley.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Haley! You are definitely in good company here. Isn’t it amazing how much better you feel when you allow yourself to express your feminine side? The benefits are endless! Better health, improved posture, self love, mental serenity, etc. I could go on and on, but you already have discovered some of these things on your own. Have fun exploring and participating here! Feel free to ask questions.

Hi Haley, and welcome home,
      Hugs Regine

Welcome Haley Ann

Just remember, you gotta worry about you first.  Thats tough to digest sometimes, but as so many here can attest, living life for others will never get you where you really want to be.

Robyn

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?