Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jecca Blac
      Professional
      Hello!
      We are Jecca Blac, a gender free makeup brand. Jecca Blac started by offering makeup lessons to trans women and those who were discovering makeup for the first time. We were inspired by our clients to create a makeup brand that celebrates all makeup wearers.
      We are hosting this forum to offer free makeup advice. If you would like bespoke one to one advice, please check out: https://jeccablac.com/pages/makeup-assistance
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I look forward to following this adventure between our site and your associates!

Jecca Blac
        Professional

Thanks so much, we’re excited to join this community and offer assistance!

Having just opened the door with my wife this is the type of thing that makes me so happy.   Thank you so much for doing this and being so accepting for everyone!  Im really discovering makeup for the first time with my wife and will absolutely take a look… Thank you again!

My name is Laura and I wish to learn more about applying makeup. Thank you

Joanne V
      Lady

Hello Miss Jecca Blac, I’m Joanne I have struggled with putting make up on for long time I always feel like a man in make up, want to make myself look very fem but not over the top I been looking at contour videos on YouTube and sometime it go over my head if you know what I mean. Thank you for reading this as I know you must be busy. Kind regards Joanne (curtsey)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?