Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, My name is Storm, although has only been Storm for a few months. I have only recently accepted this as a part of my life and I am lucky to have a wonderful and supportive wife. Just two days ago I came out to a good friend, and my sister’s family. This is all very new to me, and I am having a hard time balancing my desire to be open with protecting my wife and daughter from judgement in our small town

Welcome to CDH Storm. Glad to have you with us! I am Lady Veronica Graunwolf from Canada in the North Woods (Elliot Lake).  I love to meet new girls….my door is always open, come in and set a spell…let us talk.

Lady Veronica

Nice to meet you Lady Veronica, Thank you for the warm welcome.

hello and welcome  my wife found out when my daughter seen a pic of me all dressed up. so my wife knows i dress up allot, my daughter in the other hand does not know i have my own clothing and dress up allot, she did tell mom its his body he can do what he wants to do with it.   you can say i have a supportive wife in a way. she lets me dress up, plus i just undressed when she was in my bed room, it did not bother her 1 bit. for the other part balancing  desire to be open with protecting your wife and daughter from judgement in our small town, i am clueless to help. but i would let it ride and see what comes up next. and go from there.   there is woman who dress in men clothing and nothing is said, we have men marring men, woman marring woman. then we have men dressing up as females, so what is the big deal.   its called society . i dont go out in public dressed up, no one knows of my dressing up, maybe my niece does, for i asked her to dress me up as a female for Halloween and she said she would love to.  i enjoyed it so much i  felt like a real female, but i had to walk down stairs and into the kitchen and out the door , my mother in law and sister in law seen me. that’s about it. i have been x dressing for many years and now have my own dresses, skirts, nylons, make up, jewelry, i seem to have more then my wife does and wear female cloths more then she does.

I have only been dressing fully for a few months, but I started with high heels, painting my toenails and shaving my legs almost two years ago. I have started building up my wardrobe, first using Amazon for everything, but in the last couple of weeks driving to another town and shopping at the mall. I was going to wear my favorite women’s jeggings with a male shirt the last time, but changed my mind at the last second. I have found one store that the employees are comfortable with me in and I can ask them about sizes and fit, I think I already several tops and a few skirts from them. but the store is small and very visible from the mall so I still feel anxious while there. My wife is awesome and will bring home nail polish or lipstick she thinks I will like, and the daughter is happy I am happy. So yeah, I will see where this takes me, I just have to keep reminding myself that I am not in this alone, and I am not the only one this effects.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Storm and welcome to CDH. Here you will need a lot of girls sharing the same wishes and realising them at varying degrees.

It’s a blessing to have a supportive wife or girlfriend and I envy you for that. At the same time I understand the concern for your family living in a small town there rumors travel fast.

I have been crossdressing for about 40 years and regularly gone out fully dressed as a woman for the last five years. My wife is accepting but don’t want to see me dressed or take any part in it. Fortunately I travel a lot for work and have been able to be Marianne more freely away from my home town. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?