• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just looking for some friends.  Very  nervous  about my changes and my wife is ok but not ok.  I really

Do not know to talk to her about everything.  Just really confused.  I tried to get a therapist but on a waiting list for a least 3 months I think.

Anonymous

It is you that has to accept yourself and it’s best to try to inform others about it. Then you need to embrace yourself and learn to live with it. It’s a wonderful life style I love it. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello welcome to CDH most here have all been were you are at we are glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi David,

Relax, take deep breaths. You’re on a journey to a lovely country. Travel is fun, sometimes scary, but fun especially if you focus on the journey and not just the destination. You will get where you want to be.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

David –

Welcome to CDH, you will find this to be a lovely place to meet others at various stages of their journey.  Many, if not all of us, have been where you are at some point.   Be patient with yourself and your wife as thi is new territory for each of you.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles as they are full of information that you will find useful.  Also, be sure to check the chat room, that is a place to ask questions and get advice as well as meet others.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi David welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,if it’s help and advice you need and you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello,David. It is alright to be nervous and confused. Try to relax and take a deep breath. You are learning a new side of yourself and it may take time to sort out. We are here for you and will support you. Hugs, Allysa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

David  welcome, your now part of a community of girls like yourself expressing their love for dressing. Coming here confused  you will soon be able to understand more and in time the confinance you are seeking will soon start to show. Ladies here are very supportive and will help in every way. Relax kick off those heels and start enjoying all that we are. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi David nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about the femme journeys they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of David as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Ok girl have you thought about you girly name yet it will make you feel more at ease when you look at you profile and when the girls from here chat with the girl they see here.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl best of all we are just a simple click away.. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

New member here.

Am ,Carol, an older married pantywearer

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi David,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community!
      It’s lovely to meet you!

💕Lara

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH David.  Hopefully we can alleviate some of that nervousness,  you can feel at ease here!

Stevie

Anonymous

David
      Yes therapist are backed up since Covid. I’ve been through counseling single and couples. Wait list can open sooner, stay on it. Be strong and positive
      Hugs Ginger

Hi David,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, David. Welcome to CDH. A therapist will help you with sorting out your thoughts and hopefully guide you through your journey. We will be here for support and advice. I have been in counseling for over 2 years and my counselor has noticed a change in my behavior since I have been Allysa. I am calmer and not so angry. Please be patient and enjoy life. Hugs, Allysa

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and support.

Anonymous

Hi David,

I am very much where you are also. But the welcome here has been amazing.

This is a place where you can connect with people who are familiar with where you are and what you are going through.

Look forward to sharing my journey and hearing more about yours.

Genma.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?