Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone especially my fellow sisters who so much enjoy being “sisters” together.
      Been dressing and fantasizing about being a woman since I was about 9 years old. I’ve always admired the secretary look with the silk blouse and knee length skirt, and heels. It has always been a very distinct fantasy of mine to be an office secretary admired by my superiors and other coworkers in an office environment.
      Although we will probably never meet, I very much like be flirted with on-line. What’s the harm in it. I see so many CD’s stating “Men stay away. It’s never going to happen !” But the irony is that we wouldn’t truly want to feel like women, if it weren’t for men in the first place. It defines my female identity when men are attracted to me. Which makes the arousal of cross-dressing so much more intense to me.
      I very much like to role-play the part of the “victim” and be taken, if you know what I mean.
      Anyway, I wish everyone well being and safety.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Darleene…. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Darlene.Welcome to CDH.I also like men.I hope you enjoy the site

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Darleene! Glad to have you as part of this community. Enjoy exploring this site it has so much to offer on the way of support and encouragement.

Welcome Darleene!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Darleen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi there Darleene and welcome to CDH. Hope you find as many friends as you can handle as well as a wonderful and supportive community.

Hi Darleen

We share the secretary fantasy.Private message me and we can share experiences.
      Hope to be your friend

Donna Hall

Hi Darleene, and welcome!!! It’s great to have you here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Thank you so much all you wonderful lady’s for the warm and beautiful welcome! I’ve been here for about 3 months and have experienced nothing but welcoming, and pleasant attitudes. I wish everyone well and pleasant crossdressing days!

Darleene

Anonymous

Welcome Darleene

Anonymous

Hi Darleene and welcome, I know what you mean about flirting as I find it fun too and again what is the harm. Sandra x

Thank you, I appreciate that.  It gives me a warm and desired feeling inside whenever it happens.  🙂

Welcome Darleene! Glad you’re here!

I hope you’re able to keep good, detailed notes, have a strong line of communication and be willing to work well with others here at CDH while you’re working as the secretary 😉

Hello Jase,

Love the witty reply! LOL  I wish you well on your journey to transition.  It looks like you have quite an excellent start.  I love your look.  So very passable!

Take care,

Darleene

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?