- This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Terri Anne.
- February 24, 2023 at 1:13 pm #720657Emma AdlerParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I’m Emma and I just joined. I’m so happy to have found such a welcoming and open place to feel safe and unjudged. I’ve loved and envied women’s clothing since i was quite young – always jealous of girls outfits. I had a female childhood friend that liked to dress me in her clothes and I loved it. Since then I’ve embraced my affinity for women’s clothing, especially of the time when I was growing up. I consider myself traditional and conservative in my choice of outfits. I have an adoration for well coordinated outfits, favoring items such as sweaters of wool and cashmere, skirts and leggings as well as the accessories of socks, tights, panties and bras.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 4, 2023 at 5:24 pm #722573Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1426Has thanked: 2059 timesBeen thanked: 2961 times
** Please Excuse the lateness of this response to your post **
Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM). You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- February 28, 2023 at 6:43 am #721552Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 1841Has thanked: 3638 timesBeen thanked: 6226 times
Welcome to CDH.
- February 25, 2023 at 7:56 am #720849April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 568Has thanked: 7668 timesBeen thanked: 2627 times
Hello Emma welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared your photos and a part of who you are in your background and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- February 25, 2023 at 6:55 am #720837Sherri RemingtonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 225Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 928 times
Welcome Emma, so glad you joined us here at CDH. I am jealous of your childhood though, what fun it must have been to be dressed up with you friend. Do you still see or hear from her? Love your style.
- February 24, 2023 at 6:02 pm #720741Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 28Replies: 4529Has thanked: 65987 timesBeen thanked: 16260 times
Hi Emma nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emma as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 24, 2023 at 4:43 pm #720730Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 844Has thanked: 873 timesBeen thanked: 3264 times
Hi Emma welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- February 24, 2023 at 4:17 pm #720710Christina IsmeRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 548Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 2435 times
It is a fascinating world and being a gurl makes it even more fascinating. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- February 24, 2023 at 3:31 pm #720700Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 99Replies: 5918Has thanked: 7878 timesBeen thanked: 15632 times
Welcome to CDH. Sounds like you enjoyed a delightful childhood friendship.
- February 24, 2023 at 1:52 pm #720674Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6747Has thanked: 14966 timesBeen thanked: 14507 times
Emma Welcome to Cdh. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
3 users thanked author for this post.
- February 24, 2023 at 1:26 pm #720662Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 698Has thanked: 3040 timesBeen thanked: 2752 times
Hi Emma, and welcome. I am sure you will find this to be a wonderful place to meet new friends and share your experiences. From your photos I must say I love your ‘look’ and you look very lovely! Classic never goes out of style. I live in Arizona, so sweaters, cardigans, and such are not as popular here. As such, sun dresses and light-weight satin blouses are more in style. My favorite ‘classy’ outfits are pencil skirts, blouses, and lightweight blazers, but what girl can’t resist a LBD? I am heading on a business trip next week. Its an extended trip so I will take Paulette along. Since I will be in the Midwest it’s a chance to pull out my wool skirt, heavy sweater, and knee-length boots. I look forward to hearing more from you as you continue on your journey. Hugs, Paulette
3 users thanked author for this post.
- February 24, 2023 at 1:32 pm #720665Emma AdlerDuchessRegistered On: February 24, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Thank you for your kind comments, Paulette! So happy to be here.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.