1. Looking for my feminine half.
      2. Wife passed away last year.
      3. Part time crossdresser
      4. Want to just blend in not stand out!
      5. Thankful for all of you and this site

Hi Lana Mae

welcome to CDH

Anonymous

Welcome Lana Mae to cd heaven we will give you all the support on the road to being a wonderful woman.I am 58 and have found my calling to happiness and a lot of wonderful friends

Hi Lana Mae,

The ladies here are first class!

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Welcome Lana Mae! I hope you enjoy our ever growing community as much as I DO!

Elaine
      Duchess

Welcome. I’m sure you will find friends here at CDH.

Hello Lana Mae and welcome to CDH

Hugs,
      Stacey S

Anonymous

Hi Lana and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

DawnOday
      Lady

Me too. Lana Mae. 64 years old and still debating my sexuality. I’ve been in therapy for a couple months and am finally getting answers to my questions. Why am I like this. More than likely I was born this way. Why my first wife divorced me. Because I knew we were drifting and I wanted to get her attention, I put on her makeup. It always worked to get my mothers praise.

b My second and final wife says she understands and blames my crazy mother.

There is a wealth of information out on the internet that we didn’t have access to. I remember back in the day we had three role models. Christine Jorganson then Renee Richards and finally in 1980’s Tula Cossey. Tula showed me that men in transition can be sexy and feminine. I believe it was Jerry or Maury that interviewed her, all I could really see was she intimidated the hell out of them. After all they had to check their concepts of femininity and manliness.

Good luck in your journey and don’t be a stranger

DawnOday

Dawn,

I just read your reply to Lana, I thought it was beautiful! You are the type of person that helps to make this community be as strong as it is!!!

Cookie!!! 🙂

Hello & welcome Lana,

I’m very sorry to read about the loss of your wife.

You’ll find, we are a very caring, supportive , and welcoming community!

Glad you’ve found us!!!

Cookie!!! 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi I'm Lana Mae. I'm 64 and a newby to all this!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?