Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been a crossdresser since my teenage years. I have made a lot of CD and Transgender friends and now identify as a transgender woman. I love dressing up on my nights out and enjoy the company of all genders.  I would love to learn of others experiences

Hi Luna
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, questionnaires and polls.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Greta, Thank you for the lovely welcome note. I wear women’s underwear too- isn’t it so much more comfortable. I like wearing my dresses too

Hi, Luna. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. I am 55 and have been dressing for awhile. I also enjoy panties and love wearing dresses my favorite is my LBD. Hugs, Allysa

Thank you Allysa. Looking forward to seeing more of you

Love wearing panties, bra’s and lingerie as well, im 52 hoping maybe we could be friends…?

That is awesome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Luna

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie- looking forward to masking new friends here and sharing my crossdresser/Transgender journey

Hi Luna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations I am also full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. We need to find ourselves and be who we are. It’s easier to live our own life and be happy. We would be glad to have you welcome to the site

Thanbk you Christina- you all are soo sweet

Hi Luna nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth oh knowledge here to access and learn from as these wonderful ladies are telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Luna as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Luna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank yoou Roz, Nice to meet you too. Hope to get to know you more.

Your welcome Luna, if there’s anything you want to know just ask and i will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous

Welcome Luna.

I hope you find CDH as helpful and encouraging as I have. Lots of wonderful ladies here willing to help you.

Welcome again, Jessica

Hi Luna, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here on CDH.
      Love and lots of warm hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?