Tagged: 

• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m on a business trip this week and staying in a nice hotel for several days. Staying in a hotel isn’t the only time I can dress given that I have a boyfriend at home (who I definitely miss right now but we’re doing video calls) who is extremely accepting, supportive and encouraging when it comes to my dressing, but something about it feels different (in a good way!) when I dress in a hotel room as opposed to home. It made me think, does dressing have a different feel to it depending where you are? I brought a large amount of my gorgeous lingerie wardrobe with me and it feels incredibly luxurious to take a hot shower and slip into beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie for bedtime there, I really have to say it has a bride wedding night/honeymoon feel to it for me when I come to bed in lingerie in a hotel which could be what feels different about is as opposed to being at home. My dressing feels great at home too and no matter where I am, but hotel dressing in my lingerie definitely hits differently for some reason, feels more exciting to a degree.

Anyone feel different dressing in a hotel room or while traveling as opposed to at home or anywhere else? Does where you are when dressed factor in to how dressing feels at all?

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jess, when I was away and staying in hotel by myself I was always much more excited to get dressed up. I think the reason for me is because I knew Trish would be out shopping after work and probably closing the night out at a bar or club. Sometimes if I bought a lot of stuff I’d be going straight back to my room to try on the new purchases. But either way it was very exciting to be away on business for a night or two. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Trish

Hi Jess,

Because of my job, I am only able to dress in my hotel room 2-3 times a week. I may only get home about 50 days a year. I’m on the road 24/7/365. I have to be very discreet, as I have about 300 other coworkers that know nothing about Danica. And we all stay in the same hotel in every city we’re at. I look at it as being just another opportunity to dress as we travel the country from city to city and hotel to hotel. If I was home more, it probably wouldn’t be much different. My wife is accepting, and if need be, will give me any opportunity I need. However when I am home, she gets all my attention and that’s OK. And because I don’t have your typical 9 to 5 job, I have to sleep during the day at some point, and work during the night. Plus, given the fact that it takes Danica about three hours to be presentable, and then another little while to enjoy the moment, photos etc., and then clean up, I basically need about six hours minimum to even feel comfortable dressing that day, because with me, it’s all or nothing. :-). So I just look at it as another opportunity to dress whenever possible. Just my two cents. Danica👠💋💋❤️

CD’s and motel or hotel rooms go together like peanut butter and jelly. I think every girl with a life out in the world has had motel and hotel adventures. I would bring along my own sheets in bridal satin or latex for hotel stays.

I always loved the feeling I had at a hotel. It was the feeling you get only from being out on an adventure. I was banned permanently from the Motel 6 in Woodlawn MD near Baltimore for leaving behind a beachball sized ball of aluminum foil in the room. I used foil on the walls, floor and ceiling of the room using masking tape to make a tin foil room as a photo backdrop.

I can guarantee I had the entire hotel staff talking about what was going on in my room during a week long stay at the Comfort Inn Airport. I stayed a week doing photos and video with a female dominatrix and the maid would come in to change the bed to find toys and fetish wear all over and latex or satin sheets on the bed.

My biggest hotel adventure was going to the Marriott Marquis in Times Square back in 97 on an out call as a dominatrix. That place has nearly 2000 rooms and is 49 stories tall. I my client had a room up in the 30’s. so I got to play while looking down at Times Square. I had to take a cab from 30th and 5th where I worked to the hotel and then walk through that lobby packed with tourists going to Broadway plays.

I am 6’6 barefoot so I was about 6’11 in my heels. I was in a pink latex mini dress, patent leather waist cincher and leather opera gloves with a pink Barbie purse and tourists were pointing and taking photos. I had to go to the front desk to ask which glass elevator to take to get to the clients room. His room had a great view of Times Square far below.

The time I saw a client at the Hilton in Scranton PA was another fun adventure where I walked through the hotel restaurant and rode up in the elevator with the client and some hotel staff. That was one very awkward elevator ride.

Sounds like you’ve had some incredible hotel adventures Barbie, wow!

I sure did Jess. My idea of leaving the closet was to do it as a pro trans dominatrix doing out calls to motels, hotels and at times client’s homes. When I began making my living off my photos, I became very good a turning motel rooms into photo sets. I would use light weight shiny fabrics and hang them as backdrops using masking tape to hold them up.

Then there was the time I went to a motel out in the Hamptons on Long Island. I went with two fem doms from my dungeon to go meet my insane stalker. He did not have a good night. It ended up with his ID and credit cards cut up, his clothing thrown onto the roof, nail polish on his fingers and Ben Gay on and in places it should never go.

He ran off screaming into the night wrapped in a bedspread. We then proceeded to destroy the room. I ripped pipes from the wall to flood the place as the girls slashed the mattresses and smashed everything. My stalker had promised us $10,000 and he failed to live up to paying us so he could pay it to the motel.

He showed up a week later at the dungeon for more. He had an even worse night and after that left us alone. When you work in the sex industry you have two choices and one is to be a victim. The other is to be a vigilante. I was nobody’s victim.  People in the sex and adult industries never call for police help no matter what. Men who become stalkers are dealt with in ways that will give you nightmares.

Great question. I only dress at home but I’ve thought about what I’d be like in a different town and staying in a nice hotel. There are certain restrictions to being in my own place (cold callers, the neighbours) so I’d love the freedom and anonymity of being elsewhere. Who knows, if I was in a relatively CD friendly place (say Brighton UK) I might even find the courage to venture out…

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Ah…”Memories… Memories” Except for occasional “quickie dressing sessions”in my office after everyone else had gone home, plus a  a/. few dressing service makeovers, and b/. a few CD conventions, all of my Caty time was in hotel rooms. I was “the rep” in a manufacturing business which eventually graduated into exporting.

So within “Oz” and many countries round the world, (the latter with the corresponding comments “you have enough luggage there for two” and “all that travel must be a real drag”, my hotel room was where Caty “emerged”

These days I do overnight charity volunteer trips and again thats Caty’s main time “to herself”.

Caty.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Me again!!
        I neglected to mention the times when after a “big boys weekend” at the family holiday home “by the sea” with one of my fishing mates, come late Sunday afternoon when he would return home, I would be left on my own for the Sunday night Monday morning. (My company seniority allowed for this!!)

So after showering off all the “fishy smells”, I’d spent the evening and early morning wearing  lovely silky lingerie, bra, forms and dressing gown.

Change back to “male me” after breakfast and head back home.

Same thing occasionally when I would be solo for the weekend and attending community group meetings.

We had lovely sea views, but when in Caty mode I had the place sealed up. Cos the neighbours had these views as well as bieng able to see into the living room/kitchen.

Happy (anywhere) dressing

Caty.

I’m still in the closet so whenever I travel for business it’s a great opportunity for Karen to play! It’s tricky with meeting schedules and social events at night during conferences. I have skipped some social events at night just so Karen can have some quiet time to herself! I love planning for the trip and trying new outfits! Recently I went to LA and the meeting schedule was not that busy so I had more time than usual. After I finished I said goodbye to my boss and ran back to my room got dressed then ended up taking a nap, when I woke up it felt amazing to be wearing my bra and panty just like I was Karen full time!

Maybe 20 years ago I was doing a remodeling job almost 2 hrs away . The homeowner managed several top end hotels in the area and every other night I would stay in one. Generally it was rooms coming out of a deep cleaning and not put into service yet, so they were always in top shape. Being a closeted CD with an unaccepting wife this gave me a wonderful outlet for almost 4 months.
      I would often pickup take out and come back and dress up and have diner as Natalie. Since I don’t do makeup or wigs it doesn’t take me long to get dressed but back then I was really into under things, garter belts, stockings, slips etc. Then at some point in the evening I would undress and slip on one of my favorite nightie. As I’ve said in other posts here I just love waking up in a nightie and having my morning coffee. Something I wish I could do everyday. One evening I did go out of my room dressed and quickly make my way to the ice machine. Probably the bravest thing I’ve ever done crossdressing.
      I was very disappointed when the job was over. But yes hotel dressing is a wonderful activity

Natalie 💋💋💋

It definitely is Natalie, especially lingerie!!

When I was in my 20’s for work I was on a long term assignment in Chicago. I was staying at a hotel. One weekend a night club was having a drag show. I decided to attend fully dressed. One of my coworkers who knew I was a crossdresser offered to take me and picked me up at the hotel. My coworker meet someone and wanted to leave. I told him I would take a taxi home. I think the cab driver knew my secret and I was little nervous but overall I had a good time

Hotel dressing is fun ! Wearing high heels and a formal dress in my small room which is full of guy stuff feels a little silly .a hotel feels more luxurious lol

Anonymous

I was in Huntsville Alabama once for work.  I was dresssed up an d a little drunk . I somehow managed to lock myself out of my room.  It was embarrassing to talk to the girl at the front desk toget a room key.  Crossdressing and alcohol do not mix well.
      Kerri

Another thing I wanted to say about this, when we dress up many of us want to escape or be someone else for a bit . Combine this with a change of scenery and the feeling is enhanced

Anonymous

I get you, and I can relate…

I think it’s a sense of being able to have personal space and somewhere new and a little unfamiliar. An air of excitement mixed with familiarity of self-need. …It’s that paradox, a cross-roads the known with the un-known. The new and the unexplored. Kind-of alluring and intoxicating yet completely comfortable..

Just let it all wash over you, but remain captivated to be present enough and able to capture every moment as an imprint. It’s really beautiful, to be in that situation. Both known and unknown wrapped up in an experience all of your own.

You’re very lucky. …I miss it myself!

Relish in it.

Blessings.

x

You are onto something I am a closeted dresser. To get away alone and pack some lingerie for the stay is wonderful. I don’t have to worry about someone coming in and hurry up and get it put away. I can come in and lay out my bra panties and nighty on the bed and take a shower get slowly dressed and enjoy the bliss of slipping into those silky things then relax the night away being caressed by the silky fabric. It is something you just can’t get at home even if I have the night to myself there is always the anxiety of getting back to guy mode in time and the worry of an early interruption. So I can’t truly relax fully seems I have one eye open and a light sleep. The hotel is private and much more relaxing I can embrace Debbie.

Very interesting!

I have read many accounts, some obviously describing actual events, in which cross-dressers specifically seek a stay at a hotel in order to ‘dress. I never really thought that these occurred frequently enough to describe a specific behaviourial pattern.

The lack of opportunity or the disapproval of others appears to be a motive to athenase sort of openly. Also there is some degree of anonymity that may be appealing.

Araminta.

Jess:

I have very little experience with dressing in hotel rooms as I live as Me these days and have socially transitioned. However, I think what it does is open the door to possibility. It doesn’t have anything to do with what will, or will not, happen but the possibility is there given the right circumstances…

Sheen V
      Lady

I always look forward to hotel stays when I’m on business trips. I pack a few things and go shopping for a few new things. Its time to myself to be myself – none of the distractions of being at home (e.g., yard work, neighbors, house cleaning, etc.). Most of the time I travel alone so no need to worry about co-workers. My manager says that we should never work late just because we’re traveling, so I have my evenings to myself.  After work I can change into my running clothes (women’s running shorts and top) and go for a run.  I then shower with perfumey soap and shampoo, and dress in whatever outfit for the night. Sometimes I’ll just order room service, other times I’ll go pick up dinner and bring it back.

Anonymous

Jess,

Three of my four opportunities to go out fully en femme were during business travel. Once in NC, and twice in Nashville, TN. I occasionally get to dress for a day or two at home when my wife is away, but I look forward to business trips and the chance to shave, put on makeup and my wig, underdress/dress and spend the night on the town at a gay or lesbian bar. I love being treated like a lady and making friends while presenting as Raquel. I usually stay out until the wee hours, soaking it all in.

As others have mentioned, there is a comfort in not having to watch the clock or, worse, listen for the sound of my wife pulling into the driveway.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?