Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies.  In many regards Jess is different from the male me.  She’s generally happier, has a better sense if humor and  feels younger.   Definitely a flirt and a bit mischievous.  Jess is definitely more confident and less scared of what others think.  Jess is the type of person you would want as a girlfriend.
      What about you?   How is the woman inside different from your male personality?    Looking forward to your responses.  ❤️  Jess

Hi Jess as Stephanie she is more caring and gentel at heart than the male part .. Wife agrees ha ha as stephanie can help and even cry at a few things that male self would laugh at so the woman in her has more power that the male in me ..

Stephanie

How am I different now??  I’m having so much fun now that Lauren has taken over, she is a very happy, outgoing and kindhearted woman, she listens to people, doesn’t interrupt, always has the biggest smile on her face, and walks tall and proud of who she is. She loves and enjoys people, loves to go shopping, grooms herself well, and always has a kind word or greeting for anyone she sees.

Love you girls,

Lauren M

Hi Jess, I am really the same person all the time.  The only difference that I might have is that my female side looks much better than my male side.    Marg

The female me is more outgoing, happier and more at peace with myself than male me. I also find myself standing taller wirh much better posture wearing heels. I just feel good. I feel pretty, sexy and sometimes very adventurous, ready for whatever might come my way.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I dont have a male vs female identity as such. I’ll hunt, garden, chainsaw, do tractor work drab and enfemme.

I like the feel of a midi skirt against my legs. As well as tights and skinny jeans. And cargo pants.

I have a favorite denim skirt which is covered in paint stains. I have nicknamed it my work kilt. Love painting and doing construction work, including milling logs up into lumber while wearing it.

I cant say its affected my personality much.

Jess –

I think overall I am kinder and gentler now that Suzanne is able to be recognized as part of me.  As I continue on my journey I am learning more about myself and feelings I have suppressed.  I have no idea where this journey may take me but I do know I am a better person for  having taken it.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I love being Roberta, all of the tension and feistiness leaves me and I’m suddenly happy and settled inside.

Anonymous
      Lady

In the past I used to feel a change when dressed but now that I’ve been dressing in some way every single day for a few years, I just feel like its normal me. Of course there are things I need to work on but the journey never ends. I’m sure I’ve taken on some female manners and attitudes but its just natural now as my male and female self have blended and I don’t notice much difference anymore. I still love to dress and appreciate feminine things.

Anonymous

Other than minor external adjustments (voice, mannerisms) there are no changes to who I am regardless of what type of clothes I may be wearing.

CelesteCD
      Lady

Jess, like you, my Celeste is more energetic, playful, flirty and giving.   Definitely wants to please those around her.   It’s hard to explain but en femme just takes in a different mindset – more aware of my surroundings, how I look and act, and just lighter in every sense of the word.   Definitely more outgoing and open minded.   It’s a pretty amazing shift mentally when I do dress – in a very good way.

I never knew.  I never knew my inner self existed until the clothes brought her to the surface.  The discovery began with feelings of happiness and joy.  This new person engaged the world in new and exciting ways.  As time has gone on the initial excitement transitioned to feelings of comfort and satisfaction.  I finally found the me that has been hiding all these years.  I can now love and understand my true self.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Fiona is definitely more relaxed and at peace with herself than my male self.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I feel more calm, at peace, and just happy when I get to dress. I don’t think it’s a personality change for me, but the fact that I’m wearing something feminine is so good, it makes me that happy, and relaxed.

A lot of times it only takes putting on a pair of heels.

Lara      Xoxo

Lisa is a sweetheart of a persona, nice, calm, considerate and always trying to help anyone that needs it. She is gentle minded, polite an old soul. She would give her last dollar to anyone that needs it. Lisa is fun to be with, she has a quick wit and lots of laugh. She likes to be entertaining. Her one fault she shares is being possessive. Hopefully she can get over that. Her counterpart is so much different. He is shy, not out going at all. He would rather stay at home and watch TV then go out to a party. Lisa is a heck of a lot better person to be around.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Jess, I share your feeling about being feminine. When I’m in guy-mode, I’m introverted, argumentative, often interrupt, projecting (assuming what the other person is going to think or say). Once I transform to her, Brielle is also more outgoing, confident in her own skin, happier, better-mannered. Brielle is a better, safer driver, more centered and hopeful.

The more time Brielle is present, the longer-lasting the effects seem to be. I’m so looking forward to socially transitioning and make the changes for the better permanent.

The differences are endless. My male self never had any confidence at all. At nearly 62 years of age he has never asked a woman out. He worked as a newspaper press operator making about $7.25 an hour in 1992. My male self suffers from body dysmorphic disorder and saw himself as repulsive. He has avoided having his photo taken his entire life.

Barbie loved being photographed and having those photos seen by literally millions of people. My male self walks bent over trying to be invisible. Barbie walks tall and proud with her chest out. Barbie earned more money than her male side ever dreamed of.

My male side tried to never cause offense to anyone. Barbie was a walking scandal machine and she would not back down from anyone. My male side did not want to be outed to the entire world.

One of my male sides ex girlfriends met Barbie and she didn’t even recognize me at all. My co workers in NYC all thought I suffered from actual multiple personality disorder.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous

So glad you gave Barbie in you life.  Enjoy her!!

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>Thanks Jess!

I enjoyed every moment of those years.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

I got home and just felt ‘The Need’… Fortunately, I have the house to myself for a few days. I’m a simple crossdresser. Not a transvestite. Not transgender. No desire to be a female. I am satisfied and comfortable in my mind and body as I am…

I choose a classic outfit of my favorite style: a green pleated kilt type skirt with yellow, dark blue and white plaid and 2 little belts on the upper left side. A thin, soft, cream off-white pearl neck classic cardigan. Navy blue stockings and black patent mid-heel Mary Janes. Underneath is a front hook and zip, open bottom all-in-one with 4 short garters. White stretch nylon briefs beneath. These all fit me well courtesy of J.C Penney and eBay.

Why? Damned if I know. When ‘The Need’ permeates your mind, you just have to. That’s all. You just have to. If you don’t satisfy it, it will simply stay there absorbing your thoughts and other higher brain functions until you do.

Do I like it? No, not really. Over the years I’ve simply learned to accept it and acceptance is critically important to dealing with it.

I do not go out in public dressed like this. I am not that brave, nor could I pull it off. More importantly, I do not feel the need to do so. This is private. This is something for me that is part of me. Again, acceptance without guilt…

Still, what would it be like to be a female and actually be able to get dressed like this in the morning and then go all day and do the things we all do every day without shame or ridicule? Grocery shopping. Filling the car with gas. Walking across the street or a parking lot. Having lunch or dinner in a restaurant. Picking up items in a store. Sitting in a doctor or dentist’s office with your legs crossed and hoping your stocking tops are well covered by the hem of the skirt. Do real females feel the way I feel when dressed like this? Peaceful. Calm. Content. A certain confidence in feeling that you look attractive and that others are noticing you. Yet in my mind, with all that noticing, comes this very subtle, yet constant sense, fear even, of vulnerability. That soft, snug sweater clinging to those all in one foundation curves. Your nylon stockings coming out from under that flippy pleated skirt and stretching down to those shiny patent Mary Janes. And stockings they are and those 4 tightly stretched garters on your front and back thighs make it impossible to forget that with every movement. As a real female, knowing you are the physically weaker gender and yet subconsciously presenting your sexuality to be seen, admired and appreciated. However, with the seeing and admiring I would imagine comes that muted, slightly uncomfortable vulnerability. An ill considered skirt choice due to a strong breezy day or a sudden gust of wind when none was expected. So much for modesty as you put on an unpreventable show. An embarrassing, if not quite humiliating situation. Harmless fun or something a bit more dark? Even more directly, an unwarranted elbow to the bosom; “Oh! I’m sorry” says the man with a knowing smirk. A body pressing in from behind much too closely, firmly and aggressively on a bus, subway or in a crowd. A bold hand on the rear or a bolder one up the skirt. Somehow as a male, I find all those things a bit frightening, invasive, yet at the same time they come with a certain sense of excitement. A cheap thrill to break the monotony of the day that the male never experiences. These are things that the male gender does not have to even consider when dressing in the morning. But the female does. She must. At least I would think so. And yet she often decides to dress this way regardless. Is she meekly, but inevitably accepting her vulnerability? Is she willing to risk her modesty for the unexpected cheap thrill? I know my wife thinks along these lines. Again, no male ever has to consider these subtle, yet significant nuances.

So is this why I feel ‘The Need”? Do I as a normal, basic male crave this vulnerability the female accepts with only partially feigned reluctance? Is there a crossed gene somewhere in my DNA that is part of my mental makeup different from that of the so called ‘normal’ male? A gentler, less domineering gene? Odd if so. I am a far better than normal athlete, my physique is masculine. I’m told I’m a good looking male. Many females have called me a 7 to a 7.5 out of 10. I can certainly live with that. I like and do ‘guy stuff’. Yet when ‘The Need’ oozes into my thoughts, for whatever reason, there is no denying it. Just as there was no denying it when I got dressed as above and suddenly started writing this.

Anonymous

Wow!!!  I love your response.

I’d be very interested to others takes on it… It’s not like I’ve discussed this with anyone but my wife over the past 52 years of knowing I had ‘The Need’…. This is clearly just a basic cross dressers approach. A male with some psychological need to occasionally dress as a female. No life style alterations involved. No particular regularity. No transgenderisms. Just the need and the clothing.

Anonymous

I experience “the need” all the time.  I used to consider myself a male who liked to occasionally dress up as a woman.  Over time I’ve changed.  Now my need asks that I occasionally  become a woman mentally and dress and look like one.  I may sound kinda odd but it’s kinda like having another being in my head.  Would I ever consider transitioning physically?  No.  I am perfectly happy in my state of being.   I also like being a male.

Anonymous

I’ve read the older you get the more you feel the need to dress up, im not sure why that is or if its true for everyone. Its been true for me though

Jane Don
            Lady

That “Might” be because folks are facing their mortality-

A friend of mine wears a T-shirt that says it all—Theres someone in my head and it isnt me! Aurora B.

Lea
      Lady

Lea is much more compassionate and empathetic. She’s fashionable, and daring enough to push the fashion limits. She can shop for hours. She’s genuinely happy!

Hi Jess I love my cd time which now extends to say 15 hours a day as an underdresser wearing  a bra .panties and pantyhose it feels so right and so normal to spend the days dressed this way my only regret I can’t fully dress and appear as a women  (my wife doesn’t know about my cd ) who knows one day it might happen and I could live full time  as a lady that would be heaven .   Michelle  xx

Anonymous

Hi.  So sorry you can’t share Michelle with your wife.  Maybe someday?   J

Anonymous

I feel more desirable and beautiful as a woman for sure, I don’t know if thats a perception or reality but it makes me feel happy 🙂 For sure im more emotional and caring

Kayla pretty much has the same personality as my male self as we are one in the same.  When I’m expressing my femme self I basically just feel softer all around the edges.

My male self had a stressful professional career that required being an extrovert when I’m really an introvert.  When not at work, he reacted to the stress by not being very social, having a bit of an anger problem, and not helping much around the house.  He’s also a bit of a sloppy dresser.  When I’m my male self, sometimes I slip into those old ways, but they are much reduced due to Stephanie.

When I’m Stephanie, I am calm, relaxed and utterly submissive.  I’m more gracious and gregarious, more present in the moment, and most certainly a hard worker around the house.  Not to mention a very meticulous dresser.

I don’t know why, but Stephanie always feels a bit older and wiser than my male self as well, as if she’s seen it all and doesn’t have time for bs.  She feels a clean house, a put together outfit and a cup of tea can fix anything.

Revel
      Baroness

Good question, Jess!

When I’m Revel, I’m more relaxed, nice, and sometimes naughty too! I’ve been told that I have a “radiant personality” when I’m Rev, and she keeps me very happy. I’m not so serious as my male personality, and I love my alter ego. ❤️

Hugs, Rev

Jess,

Natalie is a softer , feminine and less stressed version of myself.
      many of us girls dress as a stress release so that’s easily understood.
      she has also made my male self a better person.  It’s funny how I’ll do something completely  feminine when  in male mode and almost not realize it.

Natalie💋💋💋

Anonymous

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  You have inspired me to dip into Jess and bring out some of that female mojo into my male counterpart.   Today, I’m going to stand tall as though I was wearing heels and walk with grace and confidence.  I’m going to look at myself in store windows (as as I do when dressed up) and admire the beautiful creature(s) within.   As the morning starts, I can’t wait to to get out there and see what being “powered by Jess” does…

j

Anonymous

I’m not really sure that I am different. By nature, I am fairly gregarious and conversational. One of my GG friends, during the first time I met with her while en femme, commented that I was just the same as ever, but with nicer clothes:)

I liked that assessment.

Great topic Jess, in my case as Jess she’s relaxed, outgoing, confident, warm, caring, sweet, affectionate, sexy, sensual, sexual and flirtatious in the girlfriend role with my boyfriend. 99% of my wardrobe is romantic lingerie which I wear to bed just about every night so when I’m Jess it’s bedtime and thus a romantic bedtime type of personality comes out, especially for those special/romantic nights with my boyfriend. In male mode I’m definitely masculine, care about people close to me, but my male self is less outgoing than Jess but I can still hold a conversation.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?