Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Bras. We all love them and we especially love wearing them! I think this is because a bra is the one item of lingerie that really doesn’t have a male analog at all, it’s something that only women need, so by us wearing our bras we’re showing the world just how much we really love embracing our femininity!

But putting on our bra can sometimes be a challenge…

There are two basic methods that I know of. The first is to put your arms through the straps and pull the bra up to your chest, where you then reach behind you and hook the hooks into the clasps. This is easier when you attach your breast forms to your chest so that they help hold the bra cups in place, like a real woman does. The other main way is to turn the bra around so that the hooks and clasps are in front of you, where you can hook them closed and then turn the bra back around and the put your arms through the straps.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

How do you put on your bra?

For me, I’d say nine times out of ten I turn it around and then hook the clasps in front. The tenth time is when I attach my breast forms to my chest, so then I put on my bra the other way and reach behind me to hook it. Of course, if you have someone else to help you dress, then I guess they could also hook you up! 😉

Anyway, how do you put on your bra?

Hugs,

Holly

Yea I am a spinner too. I fasten the clasp in front and spin it around putting my arms through the straps. I live alone so have no one to help me but I can zip up a dress with the zipper in the back.

Anonymous
      Lady

I hook my bras from behind. It took practice and patience to do that. I had some shoulder issues and with constant trying it helped with my shoulder problems and now I can hook my bras with no problem from behind. It was like bra physical therapy for my shoulder joints.

Never thought of that Sandy, I might start trying that I’m a spinner, not as flexible as I use to be, but taking it off from behind. Like always forums the best place for help and advice!!!

Anonymous
          Lady

When I started I could barely get one hook attached, but with patience and practice it went to 2 then 3 and 4. It was a little discouraging to start with but after a while it got easier and easier.

Anonymous
      Lady

Usually I’m a spinner hooking the clasps then spinning it around, pulling up the straps, pulling down the cups in the right position, then filling the cups with my silicone forms which is always a nice feeling. When I take my bra off I always reach behind me and unhook it like a girl does. I love wearing bras and do so every day.

Anonymous

I put mine on backwards and then spin it around. I’m just not flexible enough to hook up a bra behind my back.

I’m a spinner i fasten the clasp at the front and then spin it round, but I’ve found that when i take it off i can undo it from behind by putting my arms behind my back and unhooking it with my fingers, I shall have to practice hooking it from behind, i should imagine it takes a lot of practice,

Hugs Rozalyn X

I’ve been doing that myself too, trying to save a bit of wear and tear on my bra’s.

I do it as like a real woman does.
      My models top 5 brass model are:
      1) Strapless;
      2) Balconette / Brassìere
      3) Boning;
      4) Triangle
      5) Bustier

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m a spinner too, although I did force myself to hook it by reaching behind recently. I think I will keep practicing that until it becomes normal. I also have a bra with a clasp in front, maybe that’s cheating…

💕Lara

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Holly,

First, I hook the clasps behind my back – it is super easy when you understand the engineering of the hook and clasp structure. Then I raise the cups up to my breasts and put my arms through the straps. This is sort of a modified version of your first option.  I always like to be somewhat different, well it works for me anyway.

Hugs, Krista🐶

Gwyneth
      Lady

First and foremost, I’m the guy that’s had an incredibly hard time removing a bra during the fast paced act of sex! It should be easier!

I had to answer as a spinner. Because now I’ve tried hooking it in the back, but I’m not flexible enough to pull that off. Hey… whatever works, right? OHHH how I would love some help!

Gwyn

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Gwyneth.
        Tracy H
        Lady

Why would you remove her bra? I always want it left on

Tracy

Gwyneth
          Lady

Most all women I know want their bras off as soon as possible. When I was after the ladies, I didn’t mind that at all!

I’m not that way anymore.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly,

I’ve most often put my arms through the straps and hook it from behind. Once you’ve done it for a while it actually  becomes easy. Honestly Holly, do you lie awake at nights dreaming up these forums? It amazes me what you come up with.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Thanks, Trish!

And yes, I actually sometimes do lie awake and think of new polls, because it’s always just so fascinating to me all the various things that we as transwomen have to deal with, so sharing our thoughts about them is beneficial (I hope) to all of us! 🙂

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

I fasten it behind me and it’s now second nature to do it that way, though it took a lot of practice to get there – especially as I wear a longline bra. In the early days it used to drive me nuts if I got the hook/clasp pairs mismatched.

I hook the bra up, then over my head and pull down, next insert forms.  Too stiff to do it any other way.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Me Too. damn arthritis. pulling over the head already hooked is the way I’ve been doing it for several years now.

Cassie

as i get older i always buy bras that close at the front

ChloeC
      Duchess

I do it both ways – put it on and hook from behind or slip it around and hook and slip it back – depending on the bra…and how I’m feeling at the moment.

Hugs, ChloëC

I put my arms through and then hook up at the back. Found this really difficult to begin with but practice makes perfect and it’s second nature now. What is wonderful is the moment when I slide in the inserts andI feel the straps tighten with their weight. I remember reading somewhere that this feels like being hugged. Couldn’t agree more. And just a great way to start the day.
      Love to all my sisters
      Hilda

Occasionally I connect the hooks first and pull the bra up to my chest from the ground level, then put my arms thru the straps.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I hook my bra from behind.

Hugs, Liara

Holly, I have always put on my bra with great anticipation of pleasure, and a feminine feeling of completeness and satisfaction!                                         Genivieve, 😉💋

Hi Holly I always put arms though straps and do up at the back .when i first starting wearing a bra it would ride up (nothing at the front to stop it ,if you know what i mean )now that i do have some ‘breasts ‘my bras will stay put until i have done up the clasps ,then time to make final adjustments .

The only bras i have to do up at the front and spin are my longline bras  ,haven’t mastered them yet ,the other thing i do or need to do at certain is to remove my bras without removing outer clothing ,mastered this but only when wearing short sleeves or loose sleeves .    Michelle  xx

Petra Y
      Lady

Most of my bras are front clasp types. I can fill the cups or not before i do them up . They seem to fit me better as  well. The back clasp ones i have i do the spin thing. I do not have a problem undoing the back hook bras.

Like many others here, I am a spinner too. If I am  using a pocket bra , I fasten the bra in the reverse position, spin forward, insert your forms and then pull up. If I am using the regular sort, I fasten, spin, pull up and then insert the forms.

besides the way to wear the bra, I wear it from the front by hooking it from the back, I also specialize in taking it off from the shirt, unhooking it and making it come out of the sleeves.

The last time I saw this topic come around there was a link to some site claiming spinning is best for the bra. I can’t find it now. I can hook behind, sometimes spin, but my bra jams are sports and bralette so it’s on overhead, pull-down, bend over and tuck in the meaty moobs.

For back closure bras I hook, spin and insert my arms.  That’s the way I’ve seen other women do it.  I’ve tried putting my arms though and hooking in the back but can’t quite do it.  I think it may be a felxibility issue.  I also have front closure and pull on bras.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Despite a friend showing me multiple times, I can’t get it closed in the back, so I spin my bras around.   It’s actually very frustrating.

I’m a spinner too.  I’ve often wondered if I would do it that way if I really had boobs though.  Would it be easier or harder to properly situate your breasts in the cups either way?

I used to put them on backward and then spin them around. But I really like bras that criss-cross in the back. (Adjustable) Now it’s just easier to put my arms through the straps, slip it over my head, then clasp it behind me.

As quickly as possible, LOL.

My wife’s a “spinner” so that’s how I’ve always seen it done. I don’t know if my arms are flexible enough to clasp it in back. Maybe I should try it that way.

Harriette
        Lady

For me, it depends on the type of bra.

If the band is flexible or stretchy enough, it should be relatively easy to spin it.

If the band is not stretchy, then we have three choices: put it on straight and do up the band behind you; spin it and strain with the band or do it up loose and tighten it up tighter behind you, later; if slim enough, you might be able to pull it up or down to where it should be. I do the last one with one bra which is, um, complicated, but it is such a good bra that it is worth the struggle.

The most frustrating part is struggling with an adjustable bra with straps that attach through loops and the straps unloop at the most inconvenient time. Ugh!

I need to practice doing them up behind me more.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

This one is like the “Coming of spring” and has had many i”tit” erations in the past…. Bad pun, hope it gets past the Admins…

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/donning-your-bra-are-you-a-back-hooker-or-a-front-loader-2/

Happy(bra) dressing

Caty.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

I always fasten at the back. That is how my wife does it – though a long time ago, when I first met her she did spin it around.
      I like to wear a bra daily so some of my bras are actually bralettes as they dont have any wire in them and have soft cups that can be worn under T shirts without showing through – except maybe the adjusters over the shoulders. But even these I just put my arms through the straps and fasten behind my back. No forms though – just a flat chest…

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Ellie Dee.
      Kathy
      Lady

After obtaining the proper bra size for you, wearing your bra is most important. Different bras can be put on different ways. I find un-zippered sports bras (jog bras) the most challenging. But for all bras, the end result is that you’re comfortable, supported and confident. Your bra feels comfortable and your breasts are comfortable and supported in the bra cups. No matter your size make your breast tissue is sitting properly in the cups. You proudly feel good about yourself wearing your bra.

https://www.herroom.com/how-to-put-on-a-bra,319,30.html

Anonymous
      Duchess

I use to spin around an clasp

But now I pull up from bottom jus like Id be pulling up my panties. A lil faster an I don’t have to adjust as much when spinning. An plus I’m thin that’s one reason I can.  I hope this helps some one:)

Anonymous
      Lady

Hook from behind for me. Tried spinning a few times but alway seemed to catch myself on the underwire. Must be doing something wrong.

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Nadia, that was one reason I have stayed away from underwired bras!

I always hook it from behind, I try to live some of the pains of being a woman as much as I enjoy the pleasures😉

Most of the time I hook in front and then twirl around, but depending on the bra, I may slip my arms through the straps and fasten in the back. I also have a few front closure bras I enjoying wearing that make the whole process very simple.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?