- More than one
- Bikini bottom only
- April 22, 2019 at 6:34 am #170657
Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
I have been looking around in the women’s clothing section, and as we are now getting close to the season, at least here in Canada, stores have a much greater selection. This got me to wonder, how many of us own one, or more? Can be a one piece or two piece, and tell us about it.
I’ll start off. While shopping at an Ardene’s store I saw some two suits, and decided to buy a bottom half. I now use it sometimes as a pantie, as it is comfortable to wear.
As always, now I want to buy more, and a complete one.
- May 23, 2019 at 9:30 pm #180082April (Pacific Princess)AmbassadorRegistered On: April 4, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
A black one piece. I looked forever for one that covered enough up top and had a skirt to help hide my lack of hips
- May 24, 2019 at 7:33 am #180175Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
That certainly is a problem for me too, finding one that has enough coverage across the top, as most seem to be designed to show as much clevage as possible.
- May 22, 2019 at 9:43 pm #179831Natalia KParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I have three.
Pink triangle, black frill and my favourite is the teal bandeau
- May 22, 2019 at 3:07 pm #179752Daisy MartinParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I have none:( But I find one piece suits to be very very sexy!
- May 22, 2019 at 4:08 pm #179763ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Thanks, I think so too, but have yet to buy a one piece, but maybe soon? Since I started this poll, I’ve bought about 5 more bottoms, and a top. I very much like wearing a bikini bottom as a panty.
- May 5, 2019 at 12:18 am #174429Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
I have inflatable breast pads that are very useful as I cannot swim, unfortunately it means I have to float on my back 😅🤪.
- May 24, 2019 at 6:29 pm #180288Aimee EamesParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
I would be more than happy to teach anyone how to swim, SCUBA or how to do most anything on the water. I can have you swimming in 5 days tops. For myself, I have several “kinis” of all styles, yet I love the miniskirt style the bestest. Two piece and a few one-pieces (that are JUST as revealing if not more so). All the holes and lace will ROCK your body hard …and get you stares of enjoyment. 🙂 (From both men AND women …go figure eh)? lol… At some beaches there’s nothing hotter than being in a swimsuit and high heels. WOW do they love that!
- May 5, 2019 at 4:49 am #174452ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
By inflatable breast pads, do you mean they are like forms? Sounds interesting.
- May 4, 2019 at 7:35 pm #174337
- May 2, 2019 at 6:56 pm #173736AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 88Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
My SO went shopping today and bought cover ups for both of us for around the pool. They are very feminine and cool. She also bought lots of blouses that we can both wear. The pool water should be warm enough to swim this weekend. Love to dress and cap each other and then dive in.
- May 2, 2019 at 6:06 pm #173726Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 71Has thanked: 98 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
I was very luck to get two after my wife had put them in the op shop bag after they were to big for her
- May 1, 2019 at 8:25 am #173395Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I have several one piece swimsuits and couple of tankinis I wear in my hot tub and have gone to the beach in them a few times. I love them
- April 30, 2019 at 4:56 pm #173205Becky CoxParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- April 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm #173191Colleen RossiniParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- April 25, 2019 at 8:59 am #171602stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 52Replies: 375Has thanked: 359 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
- April 24, 2019 at 11:49 am #171365KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
I have several bottoms. I started with black, fuller coverage bottoms and gradually extended to red and other more feminine colors. I swim as part of rehab for knee surgery and this winter started going to the pool at my gym. At first, I was somewhat nervous about wearing my bikini in public, but over time I’ve become totally comfortable and started wearing skimpier bottoms. I love the feeling of being out in female attire, however limited it is.
- April 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm #171209sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 58Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
Yes I have many, my first one A one piece given to me when I was fifteen, It was red and so silky I loved the feeling of it. I was given more two piece and one piece suits by my sister and her friends over the next few years. when I was out of collage I bought several more from Marshalls and TJ max I liked the swim dress type as well as two piece ones. My wife bought several swim dresses for me to wear at the lake cottage that was where I didn’t to worry about anyone seeing me. At the present time I have twenty, one piece suits as well as four tankinis and six two piece bikini’s and fourteen bottoms I wear as panties. Sarasue
- April 24, 2019 at 4:22 am #171256AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
WOW………..humbles the hell out of me !!!!!!!!! Girl, YOU like swimming that much ???
- April 24, 2019 at 12:20 am #171225ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Well, Sarasue, that certainly is lot of suitsuits! I do like the feel of them too, and love wearing the bottom as a panty. Sounds like you have been dressing for a long time, as well, with a high level of acceptance.
- April 23, 2019 at 3:42 pm #171120ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
- April 23, 2019 at 11:58 am #171063Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 408Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 527 times
I have a pink one piece and a blue one piece with the cutest little skirt.
My quest is to find a pink, striped one piece, non-halterneck, with the same cute skirt, to replicate the first item of female clothing I ever wished to wear, when I was aged only 5 or 6.
I have never forgotten that swimsuit and how much I longed to wear it!.
- April 23, 2019 at 11:01 am #171046Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 641Has thanked: 743 timesBeen thanked: 507 times
- April 23, 2019 at 8:10 am #170983MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 341Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
- April 23, 2019 at 12:54 am #170915AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 88Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I have a few swimsuits, mostly one piece. My favorite is a blue and white print in my profile photos. It has nice padded cups and fits very well. I also have a black neoprene for ocean swimming. I always wear a rubber bathing cap as required of all women back in the 60’s.
- April 22, 2019 at 9:57 pm #170889Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
I have two one of which doesn’t fit and one that does.The blue one is skirted with a padded top I walked to the beach in the blue one from my hotel (about half a mile) paddled a bit with my other half, had some drinks and a nice chat with the lady selling sun glasses and walked back to the hotel (pictures are on the forum), had a nap got glammed up and went for a meal. I can’t wait to go back.
- April 22, 2019 at 4:48 pm #170836Michelle HansenParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- April 22, 2019 at 3:29 pm #170819Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 65Has thanked: 1007 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
We live full time in a clothing optional resort so I haven’t worn a suit in several years. Almost all nudist resorts require that you’re fully naked around the pool. I go around naked most of the time so the cross dressing I do is usually either inside our home or off property.
- April 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm #170804JennyParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
My favorite one piece is the bluest of blue. I used to have quite a few but constriction did become a problem with most of them. I do love my bikini bottoms with slippy-slidey lining, some quite wild and some tame enough to wear in a public hot tub. There is nothing like sneaking down to the lake on a steamy summer night and slipping into the water wearing your favorite suit.
- April 22, 2019 at 5:26 pm #170844
- April 22, 2019 at 2:05 pm #170780AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
I have four———and they have been used……..
All are bikini with halter tops and they are padded………………
Two are white, one purple and one black
Two are higher waisted bikini that gives a better cheeky backside
One is a skirted bikini bottom
One is a side tie (black one) bottom
I tuck ( obviously) and WE BOTH love the look…………..When all oiled, and shiny smooth…………well…I guess the idea will come to all of you……….
Please know, I do this in private…………yes, we have a pool……….secluded……….and I just love to walk around, slip into the water…….and of course, I don’t get water in my face and my wig is a high pony tail !!!
- April 22, 2019 at 11:44 am #170750Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 40Replies: 430Has thanked: 1084 timesBeen thanked: 702 times
I own four of these two piece suits, an orange one, a black one and two floral print. They’re of styles that provide a little more coverage. I feel like prints are helpful for distracting the eye a little bit.
Okay so I haven’t worn any of them out of the house yet, (I just started collecting these last fall) but doing so at least a couple times is a goal of mine for this summer.
- April 22, 2019 at 2:10 pm #170785
- April 22, 2019 at 11:36 am #170748Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 136Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
- April 22, 2019 at 2:06 pm #170781
- April 22, 2019 at 10:29 am #170724Samantha RoarkeParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 73Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
- April 22, 2019 at 8:55 am #170701Lorie PeaceParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2017Topics: 18Replies: 79Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
At my first shopping spree, I impulsively grabbed a bottom at the thrift store, and it was a perfect fit! That was three years ago, and I started laying out in the sun to get a nice tan on my legs and to get a wonderful tan line. Eventually, I found a full bikini online that I liked. Sometimes I wear the top when sunbathing, but not too often because the top tanline will be visible to others if I get an invite to go swimming.
As a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to go out in the sun today! I love that feeling.
I also started using the bottom as a support for tucking, since the gusset is a little more generous than with panties.
- April 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm #170843ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
Lorie, I did a spur of the moment purchase of a bikini bottom, and I find really comfortable to wear. in part because I can tuck in better.
- April 22, 2019 at 11:50 am #170752Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 269Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
- April 22, 2019 at 8:29 am #170692michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 14Replies: 96Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I have a red bikini. It was a spur of the moment purchase, it was my size according to the label but the top is rather too large for my forms. I like wearing it around the house and use larger “rice sizers” instead of my C cup forms. The bottom has a skirt like addition to the front which hides the stuff. I have been looking for another but need to get to grips with the sizing. For me, 2X (or XXL) works in most cases but seems not to in swimwear.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.