Viewing 54 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have been looking around in the women’s clothing section, and as we are now getting close to the season, at least here in Canada, stores have a much greater selection. This got me to wonder, how many of us own one, or more? Can be a one piece or two piece, and tell us about it.

I’ll start off. While shopping at an Ardene’s store I saw some two suits, and decided to buy a bottom half. I now use it sometimes as a pantie, as it is comfortable to wear.

As always, now I want to buy more, and a complete one.

Thanks!

Amy

I have a red bikini. It was a spur of the moment purchase, it was my size according to the label but the top is rather too large for my forms. I like wearing it around the house and use larger “rice sizers” instead of my C cup forms. The bottom has a skirt like addition to the front which hides the stuff. I have been looking for another but need to get to grips with the sizing. For me, 2X (or XXL) works in most cases but seems not to in swimwear.

At my first shopping spree, I impulsively grabbed a bottom at the thrift store, and it was a perfect fit! That was three years ago, and I started laying out in the sun to get a nice tan on my legs and to get a wonderful tan line. Eventually, I found a full bikini online that I liked. Sometimes I wear the top when sunbathing, but not too often because the top tanline will be visible to others if I get an invite to go swimming.

As a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to go out in the sun today! I love that feeling.

I also started using the bottom as a support for tucking, since the gusset is a little more generous than with panties.

Anonymous

That tan line could cause problems but would it be worth it for the feel when bathing? Think Raquel Welch in Bond film.

Amy Myers
          Baroness

The tan lines afterwards concern me, but I think that I will have to get a top to go with my bottom.

Amy

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Lorie, I did a spur of the moment purchase of a bikini bottom, and I find really comfortable to wear. in part because I can tuck in better.

Thanks.

Amy

I have a ton of bottoms, two full matching bikinis, and a one piece with thong back. For the bikinis I have to use my B cups, the just sit better in that application.

Anonymous

Just one, bought as a special request for a chap I was seeing.

Bit pointless that I still have it. I can’t swim.

Imogen

X

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Of course a swim suit isn’t just to swim in, but an excuse to wander around mostly naked!

Thanks for the reply.

Amy

Anonymous

I have four———and they have been used……..

All are bikini with halter tops and they are padded………………

Two are white, one purple and one black

Two are higher waisted bikini that gives a better cheeky backside

One is a skirted bikini bottom

One is a side tie (black one) bottom

I tuck ( obviously) and WE BOTH love the look…………..When all oiled, and shiny smooth…………well…I guess the idea will come to all of you……….

Please know, I do this in private…………yes, we have a pool……….secluded……….and I just love to walk around, slip into the water…….and of course, I don’t get water in my face and my wig is a high pony tail !!!

Mikki

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That all sounds extremely sexy! The skirted bottom ones I like, as they look so much like a skirt, and shows off the legs nicely!

Thanks!

Amy

Anonymous

My favorite one piece is the bluest of blue. I used to have quite a few but constriction did become a problem with most of them. I do love my bikini bottoms with slippy-slidey lining, some quite wild and some tame enough to wear in a public hot tub. There is nothing like sneaking down to the lake on a steamy summer night and slipping into the water wearing your favorite suit.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That does sound like fun!

Thanks

Amy

We live full time in a clothing optional resort so I haven’t worn a suit in several years.  Almost all nudist resorts require that you’re fully naked around the pool.  I go around naked most of the time so the cross dressing I do is usually either inside our home or off property.

Anonymous

As a lap swimmer, I have two one-piece suits that I have used several times at public pools in my favorite city:  San Francisco.

I have two one of which doesn’t fit and one that does.The blue one is skirted with a padded top  I walked to the beach in the blue one from my hotel (about half a mile) paddled a bit with my other half, had some drinks and a nice chat with the lady selling  sun glasses and walked back to the hotel (pictures are on the forum), had a nap got glammed up and went for a meal. I can’t wait to go back.

Anonymous

I have a few swimsuits, mostly one piece.  My favorite is a blue and white print in my profile photos.  It has nice padded cups and fits very well.  I also have a black neoprene for ocean swimming.  I always wear a rubber bathing cap as required of all women back in the 60’s.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I had both a one piece swim suit and a bikini earlier, but lost both in my one and only purge some years ago. I did use the one piece once in a hotels indoor swimming pool.

Marianne
        Ambassador

Update October 31st 2019.

In the early summer I bought myself a new Bikini. I really didn’t think l would be wearing it publicly until next year, but in the last weekend of August, my wife and kids were away and l decided to give it a try.

I went to a public beach at a lake some miles from home, wearing a summer dress over the bikini, and undressed in the middle of the 30 or so persons there. After a short swim, I lay down on my blanket, sunbathing for about hslf an hour. During all this l experienced no obvious reactions to my appearance other than any woman would expect.

I have two…so far, I bought the tops only actually. I like to tan in the white bikini top thats shown in my profile pic. Currently shopping for at least one complete suit.

Anonymous

I have a pink one piece and a blue one piece with the cutest little skirt.

My quest is to find a pink, striped one piece, non-halterneck, with the same cute skirt, to replicate the first item of female clothing I ever wished to wear, when I was aged only 5 or 6.

I have never forgotten that swimsuit and how much I longed to wear it!.

Love Laura

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well girls, just an update from Amy. I bought a new two pick bikini today, kind of a blue/black with purple trim.

Maybe I can get bold enough and model it for everyone.

XXOO

Amy

Yes I have many, my first one A one piece given to me when I was fifteen, It was red and so silky I loved the feeling of it. I was given more two piece and one piece suits by my sister and her friends over the next few years. when I was out of collage I bought several more from Marshalls and TJ max I liked the swim dress type as well as two piece ones. My wife bought several swim dresses for me to wear at the lake cottage that was where I didn’t to worry about anyone seeing me. At the present time I have twenty, one piece suits as well as four tankinis and six two piece bikini’s and fourteen bottoms I wear as panties.              Sarasue

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well, Sarasue, that certainly is lot of suitsuits! I do like the feel of them too, and love wearing the bottom as a panty. Sounds like you have been dressing for a long time, as well, with a high level of acceptance.

Amy

Anonymous

WOW………..humbles the hell out of me !!!!!!!!!  Girl, YOU like swimming that much ???

Mikki

Kimmie
      Lady

I have several bottoms. I started with black, fuller  coverage bottoms and gradually extended to red and other more feminine colors. I swim as part of rehab for knee surgery and this winter started going to the pool at my gym. At first, I was somewhat nervous about wearing my bikini in public, but over time I’ve become totally comfortable and started wearing skimpier bottoms. I love the feeling of being out in female attire, however limited it is.

Anonymous

My swimsuit in canada is long johns and a sweatshirt

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sound interesting! Wetsuits work good in some of the cold waters we have, too.

XO

Amy

😂😂😂Ditto in Scotland Colleen😂😂😂

I only have one ! In my photos😊

Jane Doe
      Lady

I don’t have one but I’d sure like one for those steamy Florida afternoons by the pool. Either a one piece or tie-side bikini. For now, I have to live vicariously through my wife.

I have several one piece swimsuits and couple of tankinis I wear in my hot tub and have gone to the beach in them a few times. I love them

I was very luck to get two after my wife had put them in the op shop bag after they were to big for her

Anonymous

My SO went shopping today and bought cover ups for both of us for around the pool.  They are very feminine and cool.  She also bought lots of blouses that we can both wear.  The pool water should be warm enough to swim this weekend.  Love to dress and cap each other and then dive in.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Multiple suits-some one piece suits and some bikinis.
      Cyn

I have inflatable breast pads that are very useful as I cannot swim, unfortunately it means I have to float on my back 😅🤪.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

By inflatable breast pads, do you mean they are like forms? Sounds interesting.

Amy

K Swim
          Lady

There are some meant for ladies to slip into their bra help boost the size appearance of their natural breasts. There are also “Inflatable Boobs” on eBay meant to be a gag gift item.

When I was still a very young kid, my older sister was randomly inflating balloons (the small ones meant to be made into water balloons) with air for the rest of us to use as pool toys for a small above ground pool we had. Some of them she would tie together after she inflated them to make an assortment of crazy shapes to float into the pool. I took one of them (2 that were tied together) and stuffed them under my shirt and continued to play in the pool for a while. None of us were old enough to have gotten “the talk” so none of my siblings caught on to the fact that I was wearing “balloon boobs” for that afternoon.

Anonymous

I would be more than happy to teach anyone how to swim, SCUBA or how to do most anything on the water.  I can have you swimming in 5 days tops.  For myself, I have several “kinis” of all styles, yet I love the miniskirt style the bestest.  Two piece and a few one-pieces (that are JUST as revealing if not more so).  All the holes and lace will ROCK your body hard …and get you stares of enjoyment.  🙂  (From both men AND women …go figure eh)?  lol…  At some beaches there’s nothing hotter than being in a swimsuit and high heels.  WOW do they love that!

Amy Myers
          Baroness

Well heels would certainly make a change from flip flops!

Amy

Anonymous

I agree Amy!  (This is Aimee),  🙂   Last time I dropped in on Southern Daytona Beach was during a  time when all the college crowd descend upon various towns to …well, to be there.  The sand is HARD because it’s 48 miles of beach that (8yrs or so ago), you could still drive your car either way, all day.  Free.  The sand was so hard-packed most of the gurls had either wedges or pumps ….or just barefoot with micro-sandals (strappy-sexy)!  I’d sooner think that in sea sand a pump would sink and “stick” you where you stood!  lol…..  *(Sex sells)!  The pumps bring out the ‘sinew’ of your legs, making them that much sexier.  And if you know how to shadow your legs (Body Makeup is totally awesome and to me is a “must have”, because it makes such a tremendous diff).  Even tanning spray is better than ‘au naturale’ (but not on the beach of course).  See how far off course I drift?  🙂

Amy Myers
            Baroness

Well Amiee, that is an amazing experience, though I’m looking forward to the weather here being warm enough to go out on my back deck in my bikini. Its’ quite private there,so much that one doesn’t even need a bathing suit. So, what would be more fun au natural, or in a women’s swim suit? For me, I have to do the swimsuit. Hopefully the weather will soon cooperate

I’m not ready to go out into a public area in a women’s swimsuit.

Amy

K Swim
        Lady

I have done the same a few times before using a cheap “Inflatable Boobs” gag gift I found on eBay for the front side (yes, I wore them exactly where they were meant to go), and a TYR flotation belt with all the floats on the back side. When I dip into the lake, I float. It is hard to sink that way and my head stays above the water with no effort.

I have none:( But I find one piece suits to be very very sexy!

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Thanks, I think so too, but have yet to buy a one piece, but maybe soon? Since I started this poll, I’ve bought about 5 more bottoms, and a top. I very much like wearing a bikini bottom as a panty.

Amy

K Swim
        Lady

You should get one..or 2…or a whole closet full. Yes they are beautiful and I think they feel better than they look.

I have three.

Pink triangle, black frill and my favourite is the teal bandeau

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

A black one piece.  I looked forever for one that covered enough up top and had a skirt to help hide my lack of hips

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That certainly is a problem for me too, finding one that has enough coverage across the top, as most seem to be designed to show as much clevage as possible.

Amy

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t own a femme swimsuit, but now that you’ve suggested it, I won’t be at ease until I have one! I love the way a good one curves up the thighs & bottom.

Georgina

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well let us know when you do! Since I started this, I’ve bought a couple more, esp bikini bottoms which I’m using as undies at times.

Amy

Georgina
          Baroness - Annual

Mmm, yes, a bikini bottom sounds like what I want. 🙂

I wore my new tankini last week at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay – Oystercatchers pool area.  I had the pool to myself but decided to ask the concessionaire information about paddle boarding.  No, I didn’t have a cover up to wear this time.  A little while later she came to me, while sunbathing, and asked if I was still interested.  I accepted with the thoughts of supercharging my tan lines. I forgot about the life jacket.  Ugh.  Still, I was paddle boarding in a tankini in Tampa Bay.  Danielle wasn’t the least bit put off either.

Rack up another experience.  Will do again!

Had never really thought of owning one but what better way to ‘step out’ in the local neighborhood than being full femme especially this time of the year when things are heating up sooo (gasp) much!!

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds great, hope you have one (or more) by now! Femme is beautiful.

Amy

Bought mine at womanwithin.com it’s has a high enough neckline that my lack of cleavege isn’t noticeable and the lower part has a loose skirt that just covers my butt in back and hides any hint of in apropiate contour in the front.

They have several styles to choose from and don’t mind shipping to males.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds like an ideal suit, I’ll have to check out the site.

Amy

I have a one piece floral print.  The straps go behind the neck.  I wear it under my Hawaiian sun dress to pool parties.  It is of stretch material and is designed to hold inserts, I wear femaGique, Extra Cup, Women Secret Bra Inserts, Large transparent soft gel breast Pads.  It works perfectly, in the jacuzzi or in the pool.  After I get out it is no problem to slip on my sun dress for more mingling.

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

I have more than a dozen swimsuits: One-piece tanks and swim dresses: two-piece bikinis, tankinis and swim dresses: solids and patterns.

I haven’t posted any swimwear photos to my public page… Is that allowed?

Anonymous

I have posted a swim suit photo. I have also started a group CDH Swinsuits.

I just purchased my first one. It’s a red one piece thong. I love it!!

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds beautiful and sexy!

K Swim
      Lady

It’s my only reason for joining this community.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Sounds good to me! Lovely warm summer weather here,  hope it is where you are, perfect for relaxing in a nice swimsuit!

Amy

K Swim
          Lady

Although I have almost zero interaction with another human where I go, I can be seen from a distance, so I can only relax in a swimsuit that is covered male shorts and t-shirts. Yes, it is pretty hot around me so it makes for some nice water temperatures to jump into when the sun goes down and I am concealed by night time.

Jessica
      Lady

I am not fully out, but sort of going in that direction so I have a two piece which I found while searching Amazon for womens modest two piece swimsuit. It just looks like a tight ladies biking shirt and shorts. I did it this way so I could still feel femme but not run the risk of being beaten to death. (We were going to the ocean in Texas.)

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Sounds nice! I don’t have any I’d go out of my backyard in!

Amy

I have never used it but it was at an irresistible price so I have it

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well then you should give a try, esp if you have a private place to go outside with it on. It feels great being outside in a bikini. Even lounging around the house is fun.

Amy

K Swim
          Lady

I second that.

Even if I am unable to take a dive into the water, just merely being outside in a swimsuit feels good.

I found and purchased a lovely teal colored two piece suit just recently, my first full one.

Hi Amy, good question..

Nevertheless that I’m still a closeted CD I have four swimsuits: one onepiece sporty from Nike in pink, one bikini also pink but with sexy straps, one onepiece black with pre-formed cups and and black and white bikini that came with a spaghetti strips blouse, so sexy.

Because I never going out en femme, I used in my home and (LOL) in the shower, I have a bathtub that filled with water and pretend I am enjoying the sun in a pool, maybe some day.

Kisses,

Annette

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Annette, that sounds lovely. When I’m out on my deck, I like to pretend that I’m on a beach somewhere beautiful.

Amy

K Swim
        Lady

I go to a lake in the afternoon to go fishing. Sometimes I catch fish, sometimes I don’t. I do not keep anything I catch. I take pictures for the bragging rights among my coworkers who do not know about my dressing up.

When night falls, I stay out there late “still trying” to catch fish. When the sun goes down enough and I know for sure that no one else is around that can see me, off comes the shirt and shorts to expose my one piece swimsuit and I dip into the lake for a little while 😀

I do not have anywhere that I could sit in the sun and relax while wearing only my swimsuits 🙁

Amy Myers
          Baroness

That sounds like nice place to be, esp on a warm summer’s night!

Amy

Great idea K Swim, maybe I try sometime

I have a one piece swimsuit which I use in our pool . Have not had the chance to use it at spring fling or any hotel yet maybe at the Christmas gala in December.Cooling swim

Anonymous

I have a one piece swimdress I bought from Woman Within. Haven’t worn it outside of the house. 🙁

K Swim
        Lady

I don’t wear my swimsuits outside the house very much, but when I do, it feels really good. It’s near impossible to find any privacy though.

Oh, how I love summer and getting out in summer gear including swimsuits . I have several , mostly one piece as I swim daily in my own private pool and I am also blessed to have acces to an offshore cruising yatch which allows me to get out for multiple days and indeed , once I clear the Harbour limits , the one piece units usually make an appearance as well . I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to endulge to this level . Cheers Naomi d

K Swim
        Lady

I just reached a new level of jealousy listening to that story.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

That sounds like a dream come true! Wow. That might be new fantasy out on my deck, sitting out on a large yacht!

Enjoy.

XO

Amy

I have a one piece and two bikinis.  I really want to go out in them but I am not passable.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well, I have to say I’m the same. I don’t look too bad when I can get dolled up with my hip pads, forms, etc., but down to the basics, as it were, not so much. However, I do have a fairly private backyard, and enjoy wearing mine outside in the fine weather.

Amy

Anonymous

I have only one, and that’s mainly just to have a “complete” femme wardrobe. Haven’t been to a pool or beach in years, and it’s the wrong season for backyard sunbathing.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Well Bettylou, I have to agree, and sadly, sunbathing in the backyard is off the agenda for some months. We had snow here this morning!

Amy

Anonymous

Amy,
          No snow here, but it was 37 this morning. Oh, well; there’s always next year.

J J
      Lady

I have several bikinis that get lots of use at the local beaches and at the apartment pool. I will wear the bottoms quite often, especially while swimming laps, but do wear the tops at the beach often. I have a marked bikini bottom tan, but make an effort (not always successful)  to not have a top tan since that is harder to explain or hide.

Some of the advantages of living in soCal are year round beach weather, and many bikini and surf shops to shop in.

I have never had an issue or comment, and rarely even a look, other then a knowing smile if I am walking on the beach.

I own one bikini and several pair of bikini bottoms. The bikini has only been for me in the house – just something for feeling feminine. It does that job well for me.

My first bikini bottom I got during a transformation session to wear as a gaff. It worked pretty well – there are more and strong layers of fabric, so it does hold everything in place pretty well. I’ve bought several others for the same purpose.

Millie

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Millie, one I recently bought I couldn’t decide on the size, as eye balling it, the medium (which is usually my size) looked too big, so I bought the small size, and it is so snug, that it works as a better gaff, than the gaff I paid more for!

Thanks.

Amy

Thanks for your question I wondered the same. After buying the bottoms then the tops too I finally moved to one piece suits because it made feel more like a lady. Now I can’t resist buying any I see!

Amy Myers
        Baroness

It does get rather addictive, doesn’t it! When I started this thread, I didn’t have much, but now a couple of one piece suits, a full bikini, and about a half dozen bottoms.

Amy

I have several one piece swimsuits.  The most recent a black Lands End swimsuit I bought on clearance.

Alice

i have two monokini type swimsuits, one is nude crochet material, the other is black w multi-color splotches. i only have tried them on, since i have no where private to go swim. that would be way more bold than just going out dressed. i did have a bikini, in my teens, that i loved. i’ve always dreamed of throwing some jean shorts over my bikini while at the beach, i love that look too.

I have 2, one-piece suits.  One is basic black with a couple of white diagonal stripes, the other is multi shades of blue with white.  The one bikini I own is black with yellow highlight and trim.

PaulaF

We usually swim in just our skin, but sometimes she puts me into a bikini or one piece just for fun.

Check my Public Photos.

I own about a hundred swimsuits, from bikinis of all kinds of colours to sexy one pieces and monokinis, too many to describe. What started as a smal intrest blew into an obsession and i just went crazy with the online shopping. I don’t even own a pool or go the the beach at all. But when i can get away with it I do enjoy dressing up in a swimsuit while taking a shower or when im in bed. I tried posting a picture of my collection here once but it got removed so theres that. 🙁

K Swim
      Lady

I too have an obsession with women’s swimwear. It is actually the only thing I prefer to crossdress into.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Wow, that’s quite a collection, sounds beautiful and sexy.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, I have the same problem. So, for me, its’ just my back deck, or sometimes washing my car out of sight of the road.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

They sound great, and you could mix it up with a black bottom, and an orange top!

Thanks.

Amy

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?