- More than one
- Bikini bottom only
- April 22, 2019 at 6:34 am #170657
Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I have been looking around in the women’s clothing section, and as we are now getting close to the season, at least here in Canada, stores have a much greater selection. This got me to wonder, how many of us own one, or more? Can be a one piece or two piece, and tell us about it.
I’ll start off. While shopping at an Ardene’s store I saw some two suits, and decided to buy a bottom half. I now use it sometimes as a pantie, as it is comfortable to wear.
As always, now I want to buy more, and a complete one.
- July 21, 2019 at 4:21 pm #199746Naomi DuncansonParticipantRegistered On: June 7, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 13 times
Oh, how I love summer and getting out in summer gear including swimsuits . I have several , mostly one piece as I swim daily in my own private pool and I am also blessed to have acces to an offshore cruising yatch which allows me to get out for multiple days and indeed , once I clear the Harbour limits , the one piece units usually make an appearance as well . I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to endulge to this level . Cheers Naomi d
- July 21, 2019 at 7:44 pm #199775Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
That sounds like a dream come true! Wow. That might be new fantasy out on my deck, sitting out on a large yacht!
- July 21, 2019 at 4:35 pm #199749
- July 19, 2019 at 5:31 pm #199254Catharine Jane AdamsParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- July 12, 2019 at 10:49 am #197315April ShowersParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 7 times
- July 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm #197412
- July 11, 2019 at 4:10 pm #197065Annette CrossAmbassadorRegistered On: July 2, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 65Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
Hi Amy, good question..
Nevertheless that I’m still a closeted CD I have four swimsuits: one onepiece sporty from Nike in pink, one bikini also pink but with sexy straps, one onepiece black with pre-formed cups and and black and white bikini that came with a spaghetti strips blouse, so sexy.
Because I never going out en femme, I used in my home and (LOL) in the shower, I have a bathtub that filled with water and pretend I am enjoying the sun in a pool, maybe some day.
- July 12, 2019 at 4:12 pm #197392K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
I go to a lake in the afternoon to go fishing. Sometimes I catch fish, sometimes I don’t. I do not keep anything I catch. I take pictures for the bragging rights among my coworkers who do not know about my dressing up.
When night falls, I stay out there late “still trying” to catch fish. When the sun goes down enough and I know for sure that no one else is around that can see me, off comes the shirt and shorts to expose my one piece swimsuit and I dip into the lake for a little while 😀
I do not have anywhere that I could sit in the sun and relax while wearing only my swimsuits 🙁
- July 11, 2019 at 7:02 pm #197126ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- July 12, 2019 at 5:08 pm #197417
- July 11, 2019 at 12:33 pm #196969Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 702Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 639 times
- July 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm #197062
- July 11, 2019 at 6:08 am #196882Nina GreenParticipantRegistered On: June 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- July 11, 2019 at 11:12 am #196947ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- July 11, 2019 at 5:48 am #196876JessicaParticipantRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 25Replies: 117Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
I am not fully out, but sort of going in that direction so I have a two piece which I found while searching Amazon for womens modest two piece swimsuit. It just looks like a tight ladies biking shirt and shorts. I did it this way so I could still feel femme but not run the risk of being beaten to death. (We were going to the ocean in Texas.)
- July 11, 2019 at 11:09 am #196945
- July 8, 2019 at 5:18 pm #196219ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
- July 10, 2019 at 10:13 am #196641ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Sounds good to me! Lovely warm summer weather here, hope it is where you are, perfect for relaxing in a nice swimsuit!
- July 10, 2019 at 2:56 pm #196691ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
Although I have almost zero interaction with another human where I go, I can be seen from a distance, so I can only relax in a swimsuit that is covered male shorts and t-shirts. Yes, it is pretty hot around me so it makes for some nice water temperatures to jump into when the sun goes down and I am concealed by night time.
- July 7, 2019 at 6:25 am #195755Billie-Jo McAllisterParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 53Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- June 25, 2019 at 8:02 pm #193138Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- June 25, 2019 at 8:32 pm #193152
- June 25, 2019 at 7:21 am #192981Jennifer LoveParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 188Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
I have a one piece floral print. The straps go behind the neck. I wear it under my Hawaiian sun dress to pool parties. It is of stretch material and is designed to hold inserts, I wear femaGique, Extra Cup, Women Secret Bra Inserts, Large transparent soft gel breast Pads. It works perfectly, in the jacuzzi or in the pool. After I get out it is no problem to slip on my sun dress for more mingling.
- June 24, 2019 at 4:01 pm #192854Patricia Marie AllenParticipantRegistered On: December 29, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 43 times
Bought mine at womanwithin.com it’s has a high enough neckline that my lack of cleavege isn’t noticeable and the lower part has a loose skirt that just covers my butt in back and hides any hint of in apropiate contour in the front.
They have several styles to choose from and don’t mind shipping to males.
- May 26, 2019 at 9:20 pm #180821Isabelle O’MalleyParticipantRegistered On: May 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Had never really thought of owning one but what better way to ‘step out’ in the local neighborhood than being full femme especially this time of the year when things are heating up sooo (gasp) much!!
- May 26, 2019 at 1:25 pm #180723Jen SParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I wore my new tankini last week at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay – Oystercatchers pool area. I had the pool to myself but decided to ask the concessionaire information about paddle boarding. No, I didn’t have a cover up to wear this time. A little while later she came to me, while sunbathing, and asked if I was still interested. I accepted with the thoughts of supercharging my tan lines. I forgot about the life jacket. Ugh. Still, I was paddle boarding in a tankini in Tampa Bay. Danielle wasn’t the least bit put off either.
Rack up another experience. Will do again!
- May 26, 2019 at 7:13 am #180665GeorginaParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- May 26, 2019 at 11:26 am #180691ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Well let us know when you do! Since I started this, I’ve bought a couple more, esp bikini bottoms which I’m using as undies at times.
- May 23, 2019 at 9:30 pm #180082April (Pacific Princess)AmbassadorRegistered On: April 4, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- May 24, 2019 at 7:33 am #180175ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
That certainly is a problem for me too, finding one that has enough coverage across the top, as most seem to be designed to show as much clevage as possible.
- May 26, 2019 at 7:17 pm #180802
- May 22, 2019 at 9:43 pm #179831Natalia K. LanvaldearParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- May 23, 2019 at 9:40 am #179954
- May 22, 2019 at 3:07 pm #179752Daisy MartinParticipantRegistered On: May 21, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- July 12, 2019 at 4:20 pm #197397ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
You should get one..or 2…or a whole closet full. Yes they are beautiful and I think they feel better than they look.
- May 22, 2019 at 4:08 pm #179763ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Thanks, I think so too, but have yet to buy a one piece, but maybe soon? Since I started this poll, I’ve bought about 5 more bottoms, and a top. I very much like wearing a bikini bottom as a panty.
- May 5, 2019 at 12:18 am #174429Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- July 12, 2019 at 4:24 pm #197402ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
I have done the same a few times before using a cheap “Inflatable Boobs” gag gift I found on eBay for the front side (yes, I wore them exactly where they were meant to go), and a TYR flotation belt with all the floats on the back side. When I dip into the lake, I float. It is hard to sink that way and my head stays above the water with no effort.
- May 24, 2019 at 6:29 pm #180288AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
I would be more than happy to teach anyone how to swim, SCUBA or how to do most anything on the water. I can have you swimming in 5 days tops. For myself, I have several “kinis” of all styles, yet I love the miniskirt style the bestest. Two piece and a few one-pieces (that are JUST as revealing if not more so). All the holes and lace will ROCK your body hard …and get you stares of enjoyment. 🙂 (From both men AND women …go figure eh)? lol… At some beaches there’s nothing hotter than being in a swimsuit and high heels. WOW do they love that!
- May 25, 2019 at 7:30 pm #180590ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Well heels would certainly make a change from flip flops!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 26, 2019 at 12:36 pm #180701AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 9Replies: 169Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
I agree Amy! (This is Aimee), 🙂 Last time I dropped in on Southern Daytona Beach was during a time when all the college crowd descend upon various towns to …well, to be there. The sand is HARD because it’s 48 miles of beach that (8yrs or so ago), you could still drive your car either way, all day. Free. The sand was so hard-packed most of the gurls had either wedges or pumps ….or just barefoot with micro-sandals (strappy-sexy)! I’d sooner think that in sea sand a pump would sink and “stick” you where you stood! lol….. *(Sex sells)! The pumps bring out the ‘sinew’ of your legs, making them that much sexier. And if you know how to shadow your legs (Body Makeup is totally awesome and to me is a “must have”, because it makes such a tremendous diff). Even tanning spray is better than ‘au naturale’ (but not on the beach of course). See how far off course I drift? 🙂
- May 26, 2019 at 4:04 pm #180752ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Well Amiee, that is an amazing experience, though I’m looking forward to the weather here being warm enough to go out on my back deck in my bikini. Its’ quite private there,so much that one doesn’t even need a bathing suit. So, what would be more fun au natural, or in a women’s swim suit? For me, I have to do the swimsuit. Hopefully the weather will soon cooperate
I’m not ready to go out into a public area in a women’s swimsuit.
- May 5, 2019 at 4:49 am #174452ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
By inflatable breast pads, do you mean they are like forms? Sounds interesting.
- July 12, 2019 at 4:34 pm #197409ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 224Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
There are some meant for ladies to slip into their bra help boost the size appearance of their natural breasts. There are also “Inflatable Boobs” on eBay meant to be a gag gift item.
When I was still a very young kid, my older sister was randomly inflating balloons (the small ones meant to be made into water balloons) with air for the rest of us to use as pool toys for a small above ground pool we had. Some of them she would tie together after she inflated them to make an assortment of crazy shapes to float into the pool. I took one of them (2 that were tied together) and stuffed them under my shirt and continued to play in the pool for a while. None of us were old enough to have gotten “the talk” so none of my siblings caught on to the fact that I was wearing “balloon boobs” for that afternoon.
- May 4, 2019 at 7:35 pm #174337
- May 2, 2019 at 6:56 pm #173736AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 87Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
My SO went shopping today and bought cover ups for both of us for around the pool. They are very feminine and cool. She also bought lots of blouses that we can both wear. The pool water should be warm enough to swim this weekend. Love to dress and cap each other and then dive in.
- May 2, 2019 at 6:06 pm #173726Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 5Replies: 160Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
- May 2, 2019 at 8:32 pm #173742
- May 1, 2019 at 8:25 am #173395Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 29Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- April 30, 2019 at 4:56 pm #173205Becky CoxParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- April 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm #173191Colleen RossiniParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- April 25, 2019 at 8:59 am #171602stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 67Replies: 575Has thanked: 618 timesBeen thanked: 1143 times
- April 24, 2019 at 11:49 am #171365KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 70Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I have several bottoms. I started with black, fuller coverage bottoms and gradually extended to red and other more feminine colors. I swim as part of rehab for knee surgery and this winter started going to the pool at my gym. At first, I was somewhat nervous about wearing my bikini in public, but over time I’ve become totally comfortable and started wearing skimpier bottoms. I love the feeling of being out in female attire, however limited it is.
- April 23, 2019 at 9:10 pm #171209sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 70Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
Yes I have many, my first one A one piece given to me when I was fifteen, It was red and so silky I loved the feeling of it. I was given more two piece and one piece suits by my sister and her friends over the next few years. when I was out of collage I bought several more from Marshalls and TJ max I liked the swim dress type as well as two piece ones. My wife bought several swim dresses for me to wear at the lake cottage that was where I didn’t to worry about anyone seeing me. At the present time I have twenty, one piece suits as well as four tankinis and six two piece bikini’s and fourteen bottoms I wear as panties. Sarasue
- April 24, 2019 at 4:22 am #171256
- April 24, 2019 at 12:20 am #171225ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Well, Sarasue, that certainly is lot of suitsuits! I do like the feel of them too, and love wearing the bottom as a panty. Sounds like you have been dressing for a long time, as well, with a high level of acceptance.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 23, 2019 at 3:42 pm #171120ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- April 23, 2019 at 11:58 am #171063Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 548Has thanked: 574 timesBeen thanked: 757 times
I have a pink one piece and a blue one piece with the cutest little skirt.
My quest is to find a pink, striped one piece, non-halterneck, with the same cute skirt, to replicate the first item of female clothing I ever wished to wear, when I was aged only 5 or 6.
I have never forgotten that swimsuit and how much I longed to wear it!.
- April 23, 2019 at 11:01 am #171046Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 702Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 639 times
- April 23, 2019 at 8:10 am #170983MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 387Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
- April 23, 2019 at 12:54 am #170915AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 87Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
I have a few swimsuits, mostly one piece. My favorite is a blue and white print in my profile photos. It has nice padded cups and fits very well. I also have a black neoprene for ocean swimming. I always wear a rubber bathing cap as required of all women back in the 60’s.
- April 22, 2019 at 9:57 pm #170889Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I have two one of which doesn’t fit and one that does.The blue one is skirted with a padded top I walked to the beach in the blue one from my hotel (about half a mile) paddled a bit with my other half, had some drinks and a nice chat with the lady selling sun glasses and walked back to the hotel (pictures are on the forum), had a nap got glammed up and went for a meal. I can’t wait to go back.
- April 22, 2019 at 4:48 pm #170836Michelle HansenParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
- April 22, 2019 at 3:29 pm #170819Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 103Has thanked: 1767 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
We live full time in a clothing optional resort so I haven’t worn a suit in several years. Almost all nudist resorts require that you’re fully naked around the pool. I go around naked most of the time so the cross dressing I do is usually either inside our home or off property.
- April 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm #170804JennyParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
My favorite one piece is the bluest of blue. I used to have quite a few but constriction did become a problem with most of them. I do love my bikini bottoms with slippy-slidey lining, some quite wild and some tame enough to wear in a public hot tub. There is nothing like sneaking down to the lake on a steamy summer night and slipping into the water wearing your favorite suit.
- April 22, 2019 at 5:26 pm #170844
- April 22, 2019 at 2:05 pm #170780AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
I have four———and they have been used……..
All are bikini with halter tops and they are padded………………
Two are white, one purple and one black
Two are higher waisted bikini that gives a better cheeky backside
One is a skirted bikini bottom
One is a side tie (black one) bottom
I tuck ( obviously) and WE BOTH love the look…………..When all oiled, and shiny smooth…………well…I guess the idea will come to all of you……….
Please know, I do this in private…………yes, we have a pool……….secluded……….and I just love to walk around, slip into the water…….and of course, I don’t get water in my face and my wig is a high pony tail !!!
- April 22, 2019 at 11:44 am #170750Sa·man·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 54Replies: 550Has thanked: 1483 timesBeen thanked: 1015 times
I own four of these two piece suits, an orange one, a black one and two floral print. They’re of styles that provide a little more coverage. I feel like prints are helpful for distracting the eye a little bit.
Okay so I haven’t worn any of them out of the house yet, (I just started collecting these last fall) but doing so at least a couple times is a goal of mine for this summer.
- April 22, 2019 at 2:10 pm #170785
- April 22, 2019 at 11:36 am #170748Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 135Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- April 22, 2019 at 2:06 pm #170781
- April 22, 2019 at 10:29 am #170724Samantha RoarkeParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 136Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- April 22, 2019 at 8:55 am #170701Lorie PeaceParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2017Topics: 27Replies: 119Has thanked: 367 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
At my first shopping spree, I impulsively grabbed a bottom at the thrift store, and it was a perfect fit! That was three years ago, and I started laying out in the sun to get a nice tan on my legs and to get a wonderful tan line. Eventually, I found a full bikini online that I liked. Sometimes I wear the top when sunbathing, but not too often because the top tanline will be visible to others if I get an invite to go swimming.
As a matter of fact, I’m getting ready to go out in the sun today! I love that feeling.
I also started using the bottom as a support for tucking, since the gusset is a little more generous than with panties.
- April 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm #170843ParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Lorie, I did a spur of the moment purchase of a bikini bottom, and I find really comfortable to wear. in part because I can tuck in better.
- April 22, 2019 at 11:50 am #170752Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 432Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
- April 22, 2019 at 8:29 am #170692michaela janeParticipantRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 125Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
I have a red bikini. It was a spur of the moment purchase, it was my size according to the label but the top is rather too large for my forms. I like wearing it around the house and use larger “rice sizers” instead of my C cup forms. The bottom has a skirt like addition to the front which hides the stuff. I have been looking for another but need to get to grips with the sizing. For me, 2X (or XXL) works in most cases but seems not to in swimwear.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.