Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am happy with my panties bras, hose and nighties. How about the rest of you? Any like minded or is it full dress up for you?

Im happy with those, but looking forward to being ecstatic, with the whole deal:-)

Anonymous

Oh definitely the whole fully en femme as much as I can. It just varies to what outfit I am in the mood for or what I am doing. Always sleep in lace or satin night wear. (pink, or purple) .

Anonymous

I dont get the opportunity to dress fully so lingerie and nightdresses fine for me. Each evening am able to bathe, slip into stockings, suspenders and chemise or basque with lace nightdress (black, white, red and blue colours but soon will add pink), settle down to read and relax, watch some tv then when ready for sleep change into a lacy baby doll and dream the night away as a princess. x

Anonymous

Hi Jeannie

I agree with the wonderful Amanda…I have to be fully femme whenever possible, although I don’t always go for the ” full make-up”…if I’ve had a hard day. Sometimes all I want to do is a bra and panties thing….but you have to go fully femme if you have the chance… don’t you ???

Stay safe🌈….grace xx

Anonymous

Grace sweetie thank you 💋.

Hi Jennie

I am a secret cd and I underdress most days ,I love wearing my bras , suspender belts ,girdles ,stockings ,panties , pantyhose and occasionally jewelry ,I do sometimes get the chance to fully dress but now as my wife and I are retired not very often . Day to day I know what lovely undies I am wearing beneath my drab men’s clothes  ,its my secret ,who knows one day I might get to fully dress ,I can dream .

Michelle  xx

Anonymous

I’m comfortable partially dressed , as daily underdressing plus casual clothes & athletic wear in public  , also with painted nails , jewellery & feminine mannerisms.

However I do have 4 full professional CD makeovers each year , agreement with my wife … I’ve one tomorrow ( Wednesday )  .

So it’s a bit of each 🌹🌹👠👠👗

Gen, try L’aire du temps is the one gg’s seem to like

Fully dressed for me everyday since 1985.

Stevie65
      Lady

I go underdressed most of the time but it depends on what is going on. I can dress full and be my total self or just wear a bra and panties and feel the same.

Stevie

As a secret crossdresser I underdress most workdays , generally just panties, sometimes a bra or cami when the weather gets cooler and my outerwear becomes layered. I simply adore nighties and when I get the chance to wear one I never want to take it off! I look forward to the rare times I can dress up completely and they are wonderful but if I had to choose it would be panties , bra and nighties for me

Singing, “all or nothing at all”!

Kimmie
      Lady

I am an underdresser, though I also own heels, a bra or two, and a few skirts and dresses. I most enjoy panties or a girdle and tights or sheer pantyhose. I’ve found that to be enough for me  most of the time. The trick is to match the urge to go further and the opportunity. My wife is OK with panties and me wearing opaque tights when I go for a bicycle ride away from the neighborhood.

Anonymous

I’m in panties 24/7, my cute ladies jeans When not in drab jeans for work, sleep in silk and satin camisoles, and regularly wear a satin corset, my lovely wife only allows this much… I would like to go further but I can live like this for now

I am kind of stealthy in my crossdressing. At home, I live alone since my wife passed, I spend as much of my day as possible en femme. It might be skirt, shorts or leggings, panties & bra with forms and a top from my wifes closet. Going out, I am always wearing panties, sometimes a sports bra under my stealthy clothes. I had a dermatologists office visit today and wore my bikini panties, a pair of my wifes shorts and a womens polo shirt. My shoes were a pair of womens New Balance walking shoes.

UMmmmmm, all of the above! 👌

I wish I could muster the courage to wear more girly clothes to the doctor.

Kimmie
      Lady

I have worn panties to the doctor’s office for my last few physicals. He has me strip down to my panties and conducts the exam without comment. I wear prints but so far have not had the courage to wear panties with lace or other girly touches. Someday?

I really admire those of you who are able to wear your panties to the doctor.

I do love my lingerie and hose! 🙂

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love wearing, pantyhose, heels and a short dress or nightie. That is like my minimum dressing and what I usually sleep in. I get up in the morning in my pantyhose and nightie and slip into my heels. But then it’s so easy to put on a bra and breastforms and put on a wig. So most of the time I will do that too.

Becka
      Lady

I would wear more if I could.

I wear panties almost everyday.  Anytime I’m in jeans they are woman’s jeans.  I have begun wearing bras for a little bit, now that I am not working but I have to be careful.  My SO would flip if she knew I was wearing bras!

Hearing your panty at the doctor stories I am wondering how cute they are and which pair of mine I would try that with.

Michelle
      Lady

My current situation, I have to be happy with lingerie and hose.  I can wear under my guy clothes.

Kimmie
      Lady

To be honest, the thing that gave me the most pause is that my wife and I go to the same GP and, even though she knows I wear panties, I don’t think she would want me to wear them to the doctor. In the end, I trusted his professionalism.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Well, I work full time, 3 days a week. I sleep alone so I have the opportunity to wear what I want in bed, I have 2 nighties, a black lace babydoll and a blue satin (feel) long cami. Both are lovely. I’ll were a pair of panties with one of them tonight.

If I’m not at work I will wear panties with either, suspenders and stockings, sometimes hold ups. Pantyhoes (black or tan 10 – 15 denier) or knee high stockings, with a pair of sexy panties. I love lace, satin, sheer mesh in most styles apart from g-strings and thongs, as for me, there’s no point in them as everything falls out . lately I’ve been wearing non-padded lace bras around my wife under my mens clothes. She doesn’t know (she knows about the panties) I’m wearing bra’s (she might but she hasn’t let on) and its only really been this last week. I do have push ups and padded bra’s but She’d probably not like that and I don’t want to upset her. I’ve been wearing my dreses secretly. I’m sitting in a short black and white Dorothy Perking leaf print cotton dress, white lace bra with size B cup (U.K) forms, white lace mosaic style panties and black knee high stockings just now. I’ll be off to bed soon so I’ll change into my nighty and keep my panties on.

I’m with you.  Safe at home in my lingerie and hose with a skimpy nightie over the top.  So comforting and relaxing. ❤️

I’m in panties 24/7.  Weekends, I slip into lingerie, stockings and my sexiest heels.  Anytime I travel, my Rachel kit comes with me and that’s where she emerges.

Love my panties. Weekends the bras and hose come out. Working my way towards a dress.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I used to underdress often.  As I moved further into my journey, it became frustrating and a distraction.  Now when I dress I’m all in.  I’m fully presenting as a woman or I’m in drab.  My goal is to live part-time more often and gradually go full-time.

Anonymous

all or nothing for me!!! as wife away a couple of times a year visiting her children, that is when I have a chance to dress and enjoy as my female “preparations” take close to two hours (have to hide my age [76], yet when dressed I feel 20 years younger!!). Nothing more rewarding than watching my body slowly change from male to “female”, then doing my make-up. Then so confident that nothing can stop me from shopping and trying in the ladies fitting room, driving, dining and going to theater; in general all what a woman would do (even housework)!

Anonymous

Because I can’t dress completely very often I need to be able to at least wear panties and stockings. I can wear these whenever I want. It helps boost my confidence.

Holly👌

It just makes me feel so girly in my panties. I like to talking to gg’s and wondering if their panties are as nice as mine.

Kimmie
          Lady

I spent some time with a spanking therapist (oddly enough I found it to be a great stress reducer). I always wore panties when we met and she commented a few times on how much nicer my panties were than the ones she wore.

A spanking therapist. That is new to me. Sounds interesting. How did you find your therpist? Marlene.

Kimmie
            Lady

I used the ever reliable google machine.

See the source image

Thanks for the link. Think I will sign up but haven’t decided whether to be a spanker or spankee; my vocabulary increases every day; spankee!?

Marlene.

Kimmie
            Lady

You can be both, as many are, a “switch.”

I am a All or None person.

Honestly don’t ever see myself partially dressing. My time is so limited I always want to make the most of it-so if I dress I am going out for sure. Typically I do my own thing or meet a friend.

I don’t even own lingerie… I know this is not the normal.

Sandy

Anonymous

In the early days a sexy pair of panties and maybe a silky nylon slip was enough to satisfy my desire to feel feminine.. These days however, without hosiery,heels, wig, breast forms, skirt and top or dress, lipstick and jewelry I feel incomplete. For lounging I’m perfectly happy wearing a full slip or nightgown with a sexy robe or one of my all time favorites a teddy! But hosiery,heels, breasts and a wig are a must for me either way. Interesting question, Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous

Hi Jeannie, Sweetheart its the full works for me, however I know some GG’s out there who spend one day of there weekend  how you like.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Anonymous

As long as I’m wearing bra and panties I’m good, it’s my min requirement.

I generally underdress most days, bra and panties, going to work (when not working from home) I’ll wear a sleeping bra under my drabs. Going full dress hasn’t happened many times as yet, largely due to opportunities related to Covid. I do love to take those chances. There was one day I forgot about a physical I had to do at work, and wore a thong. You should’ve seen the guy at the clinic, he looked terribly uncomfortable, but the company has these I&D policies that make it officially ok for me, and not ok for him to bitch about it. I almost laughed. It’s a heavy industry environment with a hugely male work force, and I doubt the clinic sees a whole lot of guys in girly thongs, lol.

Bridgette vS

Kimmie
        Lady

I had a somewhat similar experience. When I was working full time, I often went to a gym near my office to work out at lunch. Many of my work colleagues also did so. Usually, I would remove my firm control girdle in the office just before leaving and replace it with a pair of boxers I kept in my desk. One day, I forgot and as I was dropping my pants in the gym locker room I realized what I had done. I confess that I did not just “come out.” Instead I took my girdle down with my pants so it wouldn’t show. After showering, to get dressed back in work clothes, I tried the same maneuver. It did not work as well and if anyone noticed, no one said anything to me.

You could have gone commando when you found out about the physical. Wonder what he would have thought of that. Marlene.

Hippie
      Lady

Me, all over the place with this. Since I am an Androgynous Crossdresser and like to mix gender of clothing. I never stick with one mode of dressing. One moment I will go total Femm and at the next I’m totally something else.

Leslie
      Lady

Since my daughter has gone back to college I have pretty much full dressed all the time. My SO seems to enjoy it. She seems to find it sexy. But I need to get more clothes I find the 30 degree (F) weatherrjust a bit unpleasant in a skirt.

Love lounging around the house in lingerie like a babydoll with hose and suspenders. Sometimes cuddled up in a satin robe to watch tv or read.

I feel the same way except I go with a satin nightie and a satin panty. Matching if at all possible

Under dressing just doesn’t do it for me. I guess I’m an all or nothing gal. I do so enjoy the complete transformation for drab David to rather ravishing (IMHO) HildaRuth – well matronly elegant!
      HRxx

Anonymous

I dress everyday.

A weekend lounging around is a sweater, bra, g-string/thong, and knee socks.

An evening is a babydoll with matching panty or something long and sheer.

Jessica

Currently, it is just lingerie and hosiery for me. I wear panties 24/7 and the others as often as possible. My SO is OK with the panties and knows about my other lingerie wearing when she is not around. I would love to add some heels and dresses to the mix but don’t want to push things with her and don’t want to hide things from her either. It has been a long road getting her to accept my wearing women’s lingerie so I don’t want to push her farther until she is ready. Baby steps! 🙂

Anonymous

I love my panties and leggins. When I get to slip into lingerie I just love it.

My preference is to dress fully and be totally in fem mode. However there are times when I don’t have the time or opportunity to dress fully so putting on hose, lingerie and /or a nightie is always enjoyable and makes me excited!

Anonymous

Gloria Vanderbilt around $30.00 a bottle. I’ve been wearing it for about 15 years and I love it.

Great suggestion Kathleen about the perfume. I’ve been pondering this for some time so will definitely follow up your idea. Looking forward to smelling gorgeous!
      Love and Hugs
      HRxxx

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?