If you could dress freely without the fear of intolerance and be totally accepted, how often would you present yourself as female?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • On occasion (1-4 times a year)
  • Monthly (1-2 times a month)
  • Weekly (1-2 times a week)
  • Every other day (3-4 times a week)
  • Daily (every day of the week)
  • 24/7 (living life as a female)
  • Other (reply below!)
Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Krissi S
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 60

I really like this question. I hadn’t really thought about it in this way when thinking about my dressing habits. I voted ‘Daily’ as without any barriers from the outside world, the question would firmly return to whether or not ‘I’ feel it’s the right thing for my life…

…and I honestly don’t know.

That is why before I would commit to a 24/7 life as a female, I would want to know first that everyday I wake up, I still want to be female and I still have that desire to present outward in that way. I think after a while if this proved to be the case, then maybe 24/7 would be the right decision for me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Cassie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 28, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 21

I voted 24/7/365 because to me en femme is more than just the clothes. I have always believed I should have been born female. I think my whole life would have been better if I had. This is the first time in my life I have not been surrounded by a sea of testosterone. I have four brothers. I was military for 20 years. I worked in very masculine jobs and was always around people who thought if you dresses as a woman, you were gay. It took a very understanding woman to let me explore my feminine side and I have never been happier. I have promised her that I will not look at HRT for a year as she thinks this may just be me jumping in without looking like always. That being said, at this point I would be a female at the drop of a hat no matter what she wore.  Does that make any sense?

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 72

‘Other.’ I already go out en femme only where I can expect to pass as a GG! I don’t want to be tolerated for CD, I go out to convince people who don’t know me that I’m a normally-dressed woman!

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 592

24/7 would be my ideal, ad that is what I am currently working towards.

PaulaF

Celeste Jo
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 34

I answered the question to mean present in public.  I would only want to go out occasionally, a big part of why I dress is that I’m such a rule follower in every other area of my life that I love having a part that I can feel ‘if you only knew’ when I feel like a very boring person.

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 88

I feel it’s hard to guess. It depends on a lot of things like what I do and my mood and since I’m currently in the closet it’s hard to think how often Kelly would be out if it was no stigma around it.
      I know that my interest in it is in regards to very feminine clothes so dress/skirt/heels and with that I wouldn’t want to present as female in just jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. And because of that it depends on what I do. For example if I do some construction work I think it would be a problem if I do that in dress and heels.

I think also it would come and go, as in Kelly is out for days days/week(s) in a row just to then go away same time.

Dala Carlian
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Replies: 74

If I could wear “whatever I like” without fear of judgment or reproach, I would likely find a bit of an androgynous look for the average day with swings to the femme or masc sides depending upon my mood that day… I could wear leggings with biker boots and a crop top with a hoodie… wouldn’t need to worry about wearing a bra in an attempt to “pass” if nobody cared what I wore…. I could just wear the clothes that I liked….when I liked…

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 1161

i put down daily,   but i dress up when i can when our 22 year old is at work at night and i can dress up for 4 hours and wife will let me know i can do what i like to do and that is to dress up. in which i was almost done dressing up.

Stephanie
      Participant
      Registered On: May 17, 2020
      Replies: 13

you are in a very tough place girl.  I feel for you. huggs  those always help

Stephanie
      Participant
      Registered On: May 17, 2020

I had to vote for daily, (which I currently do). It took me just a couple of days to throw away all of my men’s cloths when I first came out.

Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Replies: 42

I think that I would love to present 24/7/365 but when I consider that it takes my over a hour to wash my face, hair. shave and just a sponge bath. Makeup seems like a major undertaking. But I know that it doesn’t take  my daughter that LONG to do her makeup maybe it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. A girl can dream.

Genevïeve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 139

@ Jannie Murray…  I too, am amazed at how much time and effort that GG’s have to put in on a daily basis to look and smell beautiful….

Showering, shaving, makeup (applying/removing), nails (applying removing), hair… then there’s family responsibilities (if she has spouse/kids). It all takes time…

I’ll never make fun of the GG’s in the coffee shop Drive-Thru putting on liner and mascara again…

As you mentioned Jannie, a real ‘Eye Opener’…

Gen…

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Genevïeve. Reason: Additional text
      Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 398

I voted other. Even if there were no consequences to be living f/t presenting as a woman in all areas of my life, I’m not sure I could ever explain this to my parents….

Seren xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jannie Murry
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Replies: 90

I voted full time. I went on vacation and lived full time for a week as a female. I learned a lot about how it is to be a lady 24/7 . It’s not as easy as I thought it would be but I welcomed the challenge and did it. By the seventh day I had done just about everything that a girl would do when she is on her vacation. It was a eye opener for me to see what a girl has to do everyday just so she’d look like a girl. I used to take it for granted about what a girl must do every day when she wakes up to start her day. Just showering and applieing makeup takes a significant amount of time and it has to be done everyday. As a man I get to go anywhere I want to. But as a girl I had to think about where I was going to go so I’d be safe and not have a problem. I found out that there’s a lot more to being a girl then just dressing as one, but still I’d prefer living as a girl 24/7 if I were able to

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 69
      Replies: 656

Underdressed may not qualify, but I do that 24/7. As for the “outer: two big IF!s

1/. If I had a partner who who be comfortable with me being Caty, probably 2-3 times a week. I have “male things”, I like to do and although I enjoy the x times much more time needed to be come female than male, doing it too many times a week would be a chore.

Some days the quick “shave, shower shampoo and  s????” of being male” is so much easier…

2/. If I did not live a VERY reserved retirement living community… Just one appearance in Caty mode and the gossip mill around here would blow its boiler. Even if I could withstand it, it would be most unfair on the love of my life…She has to live here too.

God forbid I lost her, well then…… I might just light a match under that boiler, just to see what might happen!!.

Happydressing

Caty

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Radhika Madhav
      Participant
      Registered On: July 19, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 3

Its all about freedom if i get the freedom to live like i want to i would be dressed 24×7

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sharon Wiltshire
      Participant
      Registered On: July 27, 2020
      Replies: 42

I am mainly working from home at the moment.  I hate having to take my nail polish off on Monday night so I can join Tuesday’s team video calls, and can’t wait to reapply it on Friday night.  I am dressed unisex from the waist up and female from the wait down all day.  I even walk out at night wearing jeggings with my wife.  I just put on skate shoes instead of my ballet pumps I wear during the day.

I would love to be out fulltime.  When I go into the office/lab to do something I can’t wait to get home and strip off my mens jeans and become myself again.  It is tricky for me to come out at work as my son works for the same company, and we often work together, so it could be hard for him from his colleagues, even though HR has inclusive policies in place, I would worry about him.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 460

Interesting thought provoking question. I chose 24/7. Mostly because I dress to some extent every day now. Always panties ( don’t own anything else), always women’s jeans and sneakers. All my gym clothes are from the women’s department as well. I don’t always present female, but most often there is enough to make some people question.

thanks for asking this!

Jennifer Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 69

I dress 24/7/365. I gave up my male self years ago. I am female all the time. Long ago I stopped thinking about or worrying about what other people may think or say, I don’t even notice if anyone is looking and wondering. The last few times someone has attempted to say anything my wife has told them to leave her  alone, my wife and I are happy with each other as we are.

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 88
      Replies: 782

24/7 because I am intellectually and emotionally a woman on the inside

Stephanie P

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Green
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Replies: 90

I’d do it all day, every day, if I could.

Joanne Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 52

the only way is all day, every day.

Someday.

<sigh>

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 1036

I voted for every other day, as unlike some, I don’t hate my male self, however, I do love presenting as female. I have sometimes wondered what I might do without restrictions, might I slide into presenting as a woman the majority of the time??

How interesting that would be to have the freedom to find out!

Amy

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 489

I Voted 24/7/365 as I am A women on the inside but left it to later in life t change so now i just live with it

🙁

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1363

I love crossdressing. I’ve loved it since I was 4. I love the clothes and how I look and feel in them. I dress everyday but don’t go out everyday. The only thing that keeps me from dressing 24/7 is my job and various social functions. If not for those I would dress even more.

Still, as much as I love crossdressing I like being a guy. There is times where guy clothes just work for me, like cleaning the yard, going on the roof and cleaning the gutters, changing oil on the cars or just performing maintenance tasks.

Sure, I would love to be in pantyhose, heels and short dress all the time but those aforementioned things make that impractical and even dangerous in some instances.

Genevïeve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 139

24/7/365

That would be wonderful…

Gen 💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 199

Good question Michaela.  I chose daily, but thinking about it I might after doing it for a while I might switch to 24/7.  Doing it daily would be easy since I already sleep in fem and dress in fem in private most days.       Sandy

Heather Harrison
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 107

Great question!

I replied “other” just because I have my own business as a knife maker and pretty sure I’d remain in drab for that. This is something I’ve been thinking about a lot recently. I just had my 2nd therapy session with a transgender counselor, and she brought up the subject of HRT. This really got me thinking seriously about it. It kind of made it really Real, if you know what I mean.

Ok, that being said, if I’m not working I dress as much female as I can given the circumstances.

Sheesh, I just read what I wrote and hopes it makes sense to you girls.

Heather

Michaela Cruz
      Participant
      Registered On: August 2, 2020
      Topics: 2

Thank you all for participating! Wow I love that I am in good company with the number of times I’d want to dress up (for me, it’s daily!). I think I am okay with my male side, but I definitely find female clothes and expression more fun! Thinking about it, I would definitely dress up almost daily if I had the chance. Love all the responses girls, hopefully one day we can go out and just have it be normal for us to shine and be who we really are!

Rozalyne Richards
      Participant
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 227

I voted 24/7 if i could be accepted without any malice whatsoever and be able to live as Rozalyne i would throw all my drab male clothes in the bin and wear female clothes all the time x

Lee Ann Rakers
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 438

Hi Michaela,

Good question, and an easy one for me. I consider myself to be gender fluid to begin with. I am comfortable as a man, I don’t feel trapped or anything like that. I would like to dress at home as a woman 100% of the time. No problem continuing my professional life as a man.

Michaela, I have shared this with some of our younger sisters. If I was in my thirties and single I would pursue outdoor activities as a woman. My routine would be to come from work on Friday change into Lee Ann and remain that way until Monday morning. I would do that for a few years and see where life took me.

As a woman I would be open to any possibilities.

I teased one of our 35 something sisters by asking her what would she ever do if a man invited her for Starbucks. I know what I would do.

Lee Ann

Dawn Wyvern
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 23, 2019
      Replies: 127

I lived full time in the 80’s so would love to go back to doing that now.

However I have made a commitment to my partner only to be part time while we are together for work, so if those commitments were removed I would love to go back and be full time again.

one thing has changed though, I probably would not undertake any surgery or take hormones, but may finish off my hair removal as I hate my face hair!

hugs Dawn

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 89

Hi Michaela I voted daily ,I would love to live full time as a female ,throw away all my male clothes and then spend spend on my female clothing ,I already have a good collection of undies but very little in the way of outer clothing this I would need to build up quickly so I could fully live the life I have missed out on for longer than I care to remember ,to put on makeup  (most days ) to wear jewelry and very important to wear or put on perfume ,something at present as a closet dresser very little chance to do .

Michelle  xx

Falecia McGuire
      Participant
      Registered On: January 11, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 108

This is a very simple straightforward question, and yet, I got excited just reading it.  Why?  Because it is just that simple.  If we could simply present ourselves as females to everyone and anyone without judgment, rejection, criticism, or ridicule, most of us would be filled with joy and the fear, deception, and confusion would be gone or virtually insignificant.

If tomorrow, I could just tell my wife in answer to her typical, “What should we do today,” that I’d like to be girlfriends today.  I’d ask her to take a long walk with the dog.  Then we’d have lunch at Cafe Provence, with their seafood special and a couple of glasses of Chardonnay.  Next, we would stroll the Plaza and visit a few shops.  We might catch a matinee of the newest release.  And, we could close the afternoon with happy hour at Regazza or JJ’s.  When we got home, we’d have a light dinner, watch a little TV, and then jump into bed with a couple of books.  Who knows?  The next day could be Guy and Gal, or maybe another girlfriends day.  It wouldn’t matter, because we’d be enjoying each other’s company and being who we want to be.  Just sayin’!
      FAM

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1438

I voted for Daily, because I think there would be times when I needed to show my male self; and almost certain there would be days when I didn’t want to bother with makeup.  Now, if you restrict the reply to clothing, it would be 24/7.

Kelly Ann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 84

Hi Michaela I voted 24/7 

Simply because I’m truly Feminine on the inside and want to show it on the outside but fear of being judged 💋

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.