Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So lately, I’ve been interested in finding a guy to hook up with as a straight closeted guy. I enjoy woman but I’m interested in being a hot sexy girl for once to the point that I’m really interested in dating a guy for once and being on the woman since I really want to experience how it is to be the woman. I love girly things and love imagining myself how I’d look sexy in lingerie and how hot I want to look for a date. This is a serious confession I have to make since I really just wish I was a girl.

Anonymous

I have a serious desire to be dress up like a beautiful woman and hook up with a guy. It’s kind of crazy since I normally like woman but I’m really passionate in expressing myself that I’m honestly just going to become a woman one day but with just some surgery like breast augmentatio, Botox, and a lot of other things. I feel this is the way to really express myself.

Anonymous

Honestly, I want to be the one on the receiving end for once since I’m kind of interested in mostly being a girl and having a guy to date.

I really like girls. So much that I often pretend to be one. And most girls are into guys, therefore….

Please excuse my ignorance and any misunderstanding, are you saying that you are prepared to be a full blown woman to experience the delites, desires and downfalls of what being a woman means? If so, good luck, I hope you can achieve your goal.

Or, are you telling me that you are a straight man who wants sex with another man? I wish you luck with that as well…..If there is any such thing?

Sally xx

I also have that desire and want to be a girl full time sometimes. I’ve gone to bars been picked up straight guys as a woman but refused to go further out of fear. I love it. I definitely suggest trying it and just going for it. Personally I’ve debated becoming a woman permanently. I’ve also had sex from guys on Grindr and a couple were str8 guys. I’ve found that guys won’t care as much as long as they know and get a choice after.

Go for it girl, I am.

Anonymous

As said above, go for it!

I love being with a woman but when I dress up, I want to be with a man. Pleasing the other person is very important to me whether they are a man or woman!

I also would love to find that right guy that would not mind me being a cross dresser and go out on a date and feel the sensation of being a female, being treated like one and having a great time with him and many more, having sex with him and feeling what it would be really like being a woman, since I am all dressed up all pretty and looking like a female, all that make up on and sexy dress, nylons, perfume, ear rings, nicely combed wig, nail polish on,

So Jane I am sure your feelings and desires are natural as they are for a lot of women here. It is a wonderful feeling and part of the transformation. I am most attracted to men as Debbie and a big part of it. Do post your experience and share. It will happen.

I’m in a similar situation. I really want to look like a sexy woman and walk around town, getting my nails and hair done. I even fantasize of getting a sex change and dating other transwomen. It’s a real conflict. I say do it you beautiful thing.

Thanks for sharing. I feel the same way. I had opportunities in the past but was always afraid to take them.

Anonymous

I am in line with all of you.  When dressed in the past my desire is to please a man.  When not dressed it’s to please the woman.

Ashley

Nicole Markova
      Baroness

Omg yes I fantasize about it when I’m dressed

Anonymous

Oh well thank you. I’m kind of turned on when I imagine myself in girl clothing but I’d really love to express my femininity and please a guy as a feminine guy behind the scenes. Thank u for the support I’ll be sure to find a guy to hook up with and please

I ended up feeling the same way!  I’m bi, but always feel very feminine and am especially attracted to men when dressed up.  I’ve had some experiences with men while out dressed before, but never a real relationship with one.  I really think that’s what I want long term, and to dress and be femme every day.

Good luck on your journey!

Anonymous

Thanks I just ordered some girl clothing so I’ll let u know how it goes 😉

Anonymous

I’ll be sure to. You’re very support full and I’m totally going to enjoy hooking up with a guy as a girl.

Hi Jane i know how you must feel. I am extremely lucky as have been in a relationship for 12 years and its fabulous as he adores me dressed as a woman so i do so 24/7.  It took a long time to get the courage to step out as a woman or as a couple. We holiday together as often as we can for us its the norm now. Brianne xx

Hi Jane i Think it is pretty normal to feel the way you do so many of us have the same feelings. I was so fortunate when i was much younger. late teens early twenties. There was a gay night club i used visit maybe two or three times a week mostly weekends some week days when they had specials for girls like us. I was not attracted to men then, i am still not attracted to men. Having said that, I truly enjoyed the feeling i got when men were attracted to me when i was expressing my self as a woman. It confirmed my thoughts that i was a female and when i could express it and others confirmed it by being attracted to me I was just in heaven. I guess you could say i used men to confirm my identity. I know it was not right. I learned that is was about confirming my identity. It can be very confusing and can be very dangerous in some cases playing around with men and there sexual desires. If you are attracted to men then just go for it. Just be careful you maybe the one being used. We all need our identity confirmed, We confirm it when we see a image of a  female when we get dressed and look in the mirror. Some of us  want to feel more of the excitement we feel by taking it to the next level by introducing sex with our CDing. The two are definitely separate and should be treated as such. If you are single just go for it . You should experiment . Just be careful do not let your emotions get a head of your logic. If you are married that is a path you need not travel just to get your identity confirmed. I feel like a preacher right know. I am just a real mature cross dresser that got to experience what others call fantasy. I am not sure how i made it this far in life without some going real bad and there were times that it got scary. Juts be careful my sisters stay on the safe side of your fantasies. Some things should remain just fantasies. Luv Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Well  said Stephanie and is my   My sediments exactly… singles seek out your dreams  experiment , explore your deepest feelings but us married Cders I would never but fantasizing will never hurt, were only human…

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I really wish I had a boob job

Anonymous

I loved your post. For some odd reason I’m really turned on to men as a girl since I really just want to be sexy and slutty and honestly find a guy to have sex with. I’m really turned on at times when I’m thinking of a stud to hook up with

Anonymous

Thank u for the support I’m so going for it and finding a guy as a girl. I really just want to be a girl more than anything

Anonymous

I think I love men since I really get turned on by them. I’ve always wanted to be a girl when I was younger but I couldn’t really admit it. I love how sexy woman look so for once I’m going to admit that I’m a girl and I love it. I’m so tired of not admitting it but I’m a girl and I’m going to find a guy to go out with for once

Anonymous

Thanks I know I’m going for it. I have a serious desire for men. I really can’t help it but just wish I was a girl.

Anonymous

It’s not easy being like a pretty princess sometimes but I have a serious urge to hook up with a guy as a girl. I just wish I could always look like a girl

Anonymous

I’m in love with men and I just have to admit that I’m a girl and I love guys since I get turned on by them

Anonymous

I just want to admit that I wish I was a girl more than anything. I love looking pretty.

Go for it girl. I myself have a deire to find a boyfriend. All my life I wanted to be a man’s girlfriend but to afraid and not knowing where to go. So all my life I pretended to be a man and got married. After my wife passed I have no interest in women anymore.has I’m getting older I’m starting to think like a woman sometimes I even forget I’m supposed to be a man. And with my womanly thoughts I’m looking at men like I’ve never looked at men before I never thought of myself as being gay cause I never thought about making love with a man. But for the last 5 or 6 years I’m finding men very sexy. So hopefully I find my boyfriend that will make me be happy to be his girlfriend maybe even his wife. I’m not even sexually attracted to women anymore. Only men for this girl. So I hope you find the right boyfriend. When you a big strong man hold you in his muscular arms makes you know your a woman.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

For me it is one step at a time.  While I want to be appreciated by a man for how I look and, perhaps, present in public, the objective is to fulfill my desire to be as complete a woman as possible.  Right now, I need affirmations from women, especially, you wonderful lady members of CD Heaven.

Mary Priscilla

Anonymous

I’ve always been submissive and actually felt more comfortable with a man. Im not overly attracted to men, but I like being touched by men a lot and actually prefer them for sex. Id always wanted to try it, I was 30 my first time. It was mindblowing.  Sometimes fantasies should stay fantasies.  But I wish Id done it much sooner. I had always wanted to and tried to find someone,  but something always happened. My best friend growing up had a gay older brother. I was always fascinated by him. One day I just showed up at his door.  A couple days later it happened.  He dug me as Lisa. It couldn’t have been hotter.  I say go for it.  Its all better.

I have had a couple of experiences with men, but it was before I was serious about dressing. I found myself taking on the female role. I found it interesting and strangely fulfilling. I have also had men flirt and actually grab me.

That being said, I still prefer women. Maybe it’s a lesbian thing. It is still confusing to me.

If your desire to be with a man will not hurt anyone, go for it, but be careful.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?