• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My new heels arrived today! I was so excited opening the package and trying them on. I am new to all this and had one pair of 4” patent ankle strap pumps. They are great and I hav3 been spending several hours a day in them, but for things like vacuuming and mopping they seemed a bit much. My new 2” heel pumps arrived today and they fit perfectly, feel wonderful and will be my housework shoes for sure! I wear a size 16w so finding shoes at all is a challenge and finding shoes that fit great and are comfy is a real joy. I never imagined become so excited in so many ways over a simple pair of heels!!! One more step down this strange road I hav3 taken!

oh they are

Pleaser Women’s FAB420/BPU

I remember the joy of my first pair of heels. I wear a size 15 and never thought I would be able to experience wearing them until I found the Pleaser line.

J J
      Lady

Fortunately my shoe size is just within the realm of common sizes, so I can shop in stores for my heels. Like dress or lingerie shopping, doing so in person is just so much fun, and I habe come to realize is a good portion of why I like to dress.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Isn’t it wild to get so excited about shoes?!
      I just love it!

💕Lara

Trisha
      Duchess

I am a shoe whore. I buy at least 1 pair a month. Can’t help myself. I used to wonder why women needed 100 pairs of shoes. I now know they don’t. But they want them so….

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Many years ago when I bought my first pumps I was to scared to try them in the store (despite it was a different town) but I just couldn’t wait to try them on so when driving back to the hotel, after 5 minutes I pulled over in a parking lot just to put them on and take a few steps next to the car. Then I drove another 5 minutes back to the hotel and put them on for the rest of the evening.
      Those shoes where worn so much (all inside home) that the sole got worn out an I had to discard them but by that time I had many more heels.

Doing house chores like vacuuming and mopping are so much more interesting when done in heels and I think that is also a good time to practice, did 2h of it today in my 16cm heels.

/kl

During my early crossdressing years I basically only wore lingerie, I didn’t own a pair of heels or felt I needed even them. And if I recall correctly when I bought my first dress or skirt I still didn’t own any. Finally I purchase two pair of 2 inch pumps , one white one black. I just took a slightly educated guess at what size to buy and got lucky that both pair fit just right. The first time I put them on .. oh girl!! The feeling was indescribable! I just couldn’t stop looking at my feet . I felt so feminine. As a practical girl I have only owned one pair of heels higher than two inches and they were only three inch spiked heels that I never got comfortable wearing.  If I had the ability I would have a huge shoe collection. 👠👡👢🥿

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=683625]
      I pretty much did/do the same thing. I just wore lingerie and had no need or desire for shoes. When I bought my first dress I knew I needed shoes to go with it. The first time in heels is like so many CD firsts, just an amazing experience. My legs felt and looked so sexy that I knew I had to be careful not to get carried away buying shoes. I now have high, medium and low heels, pulse some sandals.

Doing housework dressed makes the chore so much more pleasant.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?