Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you’ve ever wondered if your female friends embellish their stories when they’re talking about interactions with random men, here are a few first hand observations that are rather interesting to find out for myself…

The excuse “Sorry, I’m with someone” is absolutely ZERO deterrent for 99.9% of the men out there who are looking for some action. In the entire time I’ve been going out dressed, and hundreds of interactions at this point, I can only think of one man who asked for my number and immediately apologized and stopped the chase after I told him I’m with someone. Just ONE. For the rest, “Sorry, I’m with someone” might as well have been “sure, I’m so interested in you.”

Men freak’n lie through their teeth about what they assume is important to women… MONEY. I was filling up with gas the other day and some guy approached me driving a Porsche Cayenne, base model. Now, I like those SUV’s, I used to have one myself. So he comes up to start talking to me, and for just some kind banter, I told him I liked his car, blah blah, and asked what year it was. “2021 he says, it’s just the Turbo as they didn’t have the Turbo S highest model available. I don’t know, it’s okay, but thanks… I also have the Bentley and a few other SUVs, so I’m just driving this since it needed gas.”

Ummmm, buddy, your model is a 2008 base V-6 that’s been painted (poorly I might add) at the left front quarter panel because your gaps are all jacked up). I didn’t say it, but oh man I wish I did. LOL.

I have a billion stories, all verifying, that the likelihood of every story you’ve heard from your female friends that made you think “geeeeze, men are idiots” ARE TRUE!

So for those of you who aim to socially transition, and always wondered what it would be like for a woman out there because it seems so exciting, there ya go! It’s VERY exciting, and I love it… but being born male definitely gives me a different perspective on things!

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for your insight, it is much appreciated. However, I have yet to be chatted up yet and I really doubt that that will happen.

Something along the same lines, a while ago a friend told me that he had seen graffiti in the men’s room at a bar saying, ‘You gotta remember whether you told her you were a fighter pilot or a Formula One driver.’

Good for a laugh, but I wonder how many men actually tell such porkers.

Aurora Eden

Hahahahahaha! I mean, obviously this post is more lighthearted, but the porkers are real!!!!! LMAO! It happens frequently and great entertainment. I had a guy tell me he is “an executive at Amazon”. I mean, that’s cool and all, but nothing about him was “an executive at Amazon”. He’s like, “yeah, Jeff… well you know him probably because he’s always in the paper…but yeah, Jeff and I were talking the other day…”

I’m like, for REALZ???? Batting my eyes… with a “welp, gotta run, thanks for chatting…” LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have a group of girl friends and over the years have listened to their experiences and opinions about men – even the ones they marry.  In general they don’t embellish what they say to men but go for the inadequacies or faults. It can be quite hilarious as generally they can see through all the crap and read them like a book. It is surprising how many get hit on by men but are more than capable of putting them down and make them know in no uncertain terms that they are NOT available or interested. They will embellish the story to put a man off.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Carmen, I so wish you would have corrected this bozo on what it is he’s driving.  Cars can be a tender spot for the ‘Macho Man’, it is almost akin to belittling their manhood, lol.  And having a WOMAN call him out on it?!!?  Priceless

You are right about the money side of it with men  (mostly, I will assume a few good ones out there…).  Its not much different than prostitution the way a lot of men think of it.

Fancy car and all just says “Hey babe, wanna get in here?  (…..so I can get in you later??)  Treating women like their all a bunch of hookers ☹

Stevie

Lol, great stories. Now I know what my wife means when she tells me I have no game!

Don’t think Kelly has too much to worry about at this point…lol

Anonymous

You’re right Carmen, men are creeps (at least a lot of them). That’s part of the reason I no longer want to be one 😉

Kim

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

LOL Carmen, seeing things from the female side is so enlightening. I haven’t been out in public yet but I was on another site that is a bit more risque than this one and a few guys came on to me after seeing some of my pics. One of them was so annoying that I had to put him in his place. I have to admit being the girl in this situation was kind of fun, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

I don’t think it is gender exclusive. I see enough bullshit both ways. I only wonder  how dumb you must be not to see thru most of it. As far as that old man goes. That is so unexceptable it borders on a assult charge. At least a kick someplace we all knows hurts.

OMG right? It’s kinda cute though, those pervy old men still at it… I mean, gotta hand it to them to have energy and strength to not only be out there, but to still be total horn dogs. I mean, I kinda wanna still be that active when I’m old.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

That sounds terrible no matter what age the guy is.

LOLOLOL! I LOVE THESE STORIES! So damn fun. When it’s safe and “innocent”, it’s wonderful entertainment. LOL.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

died from the waist down when they hit 60. And I felt the same way.

Ouch.

“I’m not quite dead” 🤣🤣

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?