- January 7, 2020 at 3:47 am #265177Cynthia HughesParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
Just trying to find some Ladies in Kingston Ontario and surrounding areas to get some input.
I am thinking of starting a group where we could possibly meet every few months with a place that would allow dressing in a quiet safe space. If the events turn out success I might even try to get some speakers or local business people to come for makeup lessons and possibly fittings.
There is no group at this point but I am just trying to gauge the number of people that may want to attend events like this in Kingston Ontario Canada.
If this has been posted in the wrong area, Admins please feel free to delete.
- August 14, 2021 at 3:33 am #531173ZoeLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
I’m in Kingston and would for sure be interested.
- January 5, 2021 at 7:52 pm #427971AoifeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 79Replies: 359Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 1343 times
This is so great to see! I am hopefully moving to Kingston and am really hoping I can make some CD friends up there! We’ve been stuck in the immigration process since the pandemic started so it’s been pretty nerve-wracking, but things are moving again. Still impossible to say when we’ll be able to cross over permanently, but when we do we’re got our eyes set right on Kingston.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:53 pm #427940
- January 1, 2021 at 6:08 am #425790Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 155Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
It’s been a while since I checked this last. I had some real issues during the first lockdown here in Ontario and now that we are in our second one not really sure what will or can be going on.
A meetup in 2021 would be a great idea but it will all depend on what the restrictions are come the summertime.
Hope you are all doing well.
- December 29, 2020 at 8:39 pm #424838Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5537Has thanked: 10336 timesBeen thanked: 10397 times
- December 29, 2020 at 8:44 pm #424840Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 353Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 1480 times
did just start a new topic – https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/who-would-be-interested-in-cd-meetup-between-ottawa-toronto/
- December 28, 2020 at 7:49 pm #424412
- December 27, 2020 at 10:02 pm #424008
- November 17, 2020 at 8:10 am #407551Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 353Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 1480 times
With Covid going on and probably not disappearing any time fast we have some time to plan it. How about some kind of weekend trip to some place between Ottawa and Toronto for a outdoor meetup in the summer?
(Feel this is the wrong forum for for meetup planning but dunno where it would fit any better)
- November 16, 2020 at 3:00 pm #407360AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Kingston would work for me when this Covid thing is under control
- November 16, 2020 at 12:25 pm #407284Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1551Has thanked: 4411 timesBeen thanked: 4716 times
This would be of interest to me as well, though I am further west, around Brantford Ont. Kingston would be around a 4 1/2 hour drive for me.
Unfortunately there was not much response when Cynthia posted this in Jan, and I didn’t see it as my answer then would be the same as it is now. I could potentially do an overnight trip to meet have dinner, do some stuff and head back home.
The Covid situation has put most of this all on hold, hopefully this idea can be brought back to life in a few more months, or whenever it’s safe to all get together again.
- November 16, 2020 at 11:42 am #407276Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 353Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 1480 times
I see it’s an old post but would still like to add “#metoo”. While Kingston is about 2h away it’s still way closer than any other gathering I seen.
- August 30, 2020 at 5:27 am #379215
- March 2, 2020 at 11:46 pm #296412Stephanie DuboisLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 30Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
I just joined CD Heaven just this month and it has been an onslaught of information, shared stories and most of all…kindness and understanding. I am just starting to let go of some of my fears and doubts and embracing Stephanie. I live close to Kingston near Cornwall, ON. I would certainly be interested in finding out more about local meet-ups, events and groups. Keep me in mind if you find out more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.