Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Zoe.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just trying to find some Ladies in Kingston Ontario and surrounding areas to get some input.

I am thinking of starting a group where we could possibly meet every few months with a place that would allow dressing in a quiet safe space.  If the events turn out success I might even try to get some speakers or local business people to come for makeup lessons and possibly fittings.

There is no group at this point but I am just trying to gauge the number of people that may want to attend events like this in Kingston Ontario Canada.

If this has been posted in the wrong area,  Admins please feel free to delete.

Thanks

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

I just joined CD Heaven just this month and it has been an onslaught of information, shared stories and most of all…kindness and understanding. I am just starting to let go of some of my fears and doubts and embracing Stephanie. I live close to Kingston near Cornwall, ON. I would certainly be interested in finding out more about local meet-ups, events and groups. Keep me in mind if you find out more.

kisses…

Stephanie

I’d be interested in this sweetie 😘

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I see it’s an old post but would still like to add “#metoo”. While Kingston is about 2h away it’s still way closer than any other gathering I seen.

/kt

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This would be of interest to me as well, though I am further west, around Brantford Ont. Kingston would be around a 4 1/2 hour drive for me.

Unfortunately there was not much response when Cynthia posted this in Jan, and I didn’t see it as my answer then would be the same as it is now. I could potentially do an overnight trip to meet have dinner, do some stuff and head back home.

The Covid situation has put most of this all on hold, hopefully this idea can be brought back to life in a few more months, or whenever it’s safe to all get together again.

Amy

Anonymous

Kingston would work for me when this Covid thing is under control

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

With Covid going on and probably not disappearing any time fast we have some time to plan it. How about some kind of weekend trip to some place between Ottawa and Toronto for a outdoor meetup in the summer?

(Feel this is the wrong forum for for meetup planning but dunno where it would fit any better)

/kt

I am in Ottawa and would love to at least try to go out dressed somewhere safe.

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

This is interesting, I am from Ottawa and would be interested too.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

From Peterborough,  something like that could ever happen I just may like to attend, a meet up would be fun.. 🌷

It’s been a while since I checked this last.  I had some real issues during the first lockdown here in Ontario and now that we are in our second one not really sure what will or can be going on.

A meetup in 2021 would be a great idea but it will all depend on what the restrictions are come the summertime.

Hope you are all doing well.

Cynthia

Cindarita
      Lady

Count Cindarita in!!!

Aoife
      Lady

This is so great to see! I am hopefully moving to Kingston and am really hoping I can make some CD friends up there! We’ve been stuck in the immigration process since the pandemic started so it’s been pretty nerve-wracking, but things are moving again. Still impossible to say when we’ll be able to cross over permanently, but when we do we’re got our eyes set right on Kingston.

Zoe
      Lady

I’m in Kingston and would for sure be interested.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?