Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody 💋

I bought a brush set from ColourPop. On the brushes there are a letter and numbers. Is this some kind of a standard or is it different for each manufacturer?
      Does anybody know this? If it’s a standard, what does the numbers mean?

Hugs ❤️
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Hey Hey.

im afraid their different. When I got my MAC set I had to work out what the numbers were all over again. Most annoying.

But I got around it by arranging them in my ‘brush roll’ by the order in which I apply the makeup (right to left) so all the eye brushes are together, foundation, powder… you get the drift. After that, can’t say I ever pay attention to the number.

Didi💋

Hi

Thank you so much for your tips. I will try that.

Hugs ❤️
        Lily-Rose

Anonymous
      Lady

Here’s a link about brush types and what they are used for. It from 2015 but helped me choose the brush’s I need. It does list number’s with the brush’s.Β  http://www.seventeen.com/beauty/makeup-skincare/tips/a29443/makeup-brushes-guide/

Hi ❤️

Thank you very much.💕

That site was really good. I will sit down and find out what the brushes are for.

Hugs
        Lily-Rose

The very thin for eye liner. The smaller for brows and eyelids. The bigger are for blending. The big fluffy ones for highlighting and bronzer…

My God… I think I’m becoming a woman! Help!

Hugs Polly 💋💋💋

Hi

When I searched ColourPop’s site more thoroughly I actually found a list of the brushes and theirΒ  corresponding number. They had concealed it well. LOL
      Thank you so much for your help. xoxo

Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Makeup Brushes’ is closed to new replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?