Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

All right ladies. I love getting both. Both are relaxing. It took trying 3 Nail Salons to get my nails done to find the perfect place to get Manis and pedis sweetie. I always go to them but I go elsewhere to get my eyebrows done honey. I’ve had many colors, multiple styles, used regular nail polish with only using gel nail polish at the first nail salon I ever went to thanks to my specific sister in law taking both of us to get our nails done hun but I prefer regular nail polish. Safe for your nails and lasts not as long as gel but still. I get a differnt color every month unless it’s Nov or Dec sister. Always red glittery for those 2. October is always a nice plain orange and nice plain black. So each nail on each hand and each foot are colored diffrently. Orange then black starting from the thumbs and big toes. Jan to Sept is usually a sparkly blue then a lovely hot pink with pretty white dots but I could do pink then blue. The moon river blue is gorgeous while the bubble pop is stylish. The fire work star is my most fav so far and the prettiest I have ever seen and worn Girlfriend! Portland orange and black riorice were the lamest colors I have worn. The worst I’ve seen but together with each nail colored 1 of those colors then the other color made them so cool and pretty sweet honey. Sadly hun I can not use a green screen effect right now till I get a new Pc. So my latest color could have been green this month when going to the Nail Salon for my nails and it was. It’s called Spring Green. It looks like a bright green frog. I picked this color for Mom since green is her favorite color honey and no green screen effect to delete it. So I need to enjoy having green nails Girlfriend for now. I get a month then I change colors again for uniqueness sweetie. I prefer, want and need round shaped nails as part of I wanna be a woman. I have had square before. But I love round more. There more stylish and more feminine. I always say cut my nails in half while leaving them round shaped. This way my nails are always longer then the average male while also always being stylish and feminine. There was no pain with the nail job minus when she cut off 1 side of 1 finger nail and when removing the nail polish that went outside of the edges of 1 of my nails sweetie. She apologized both times. I appreciate the apology. She was so nice. Not even pain when cutting my toe nails today even though the big toes always hurt when there cut. So minus the good and bad experiences at the 2nd nail salon I visited. Minus the good experience at the first Nail Salon I visited. Combine all 3! My 3rd Nail Salon aka Myan nails is the best salon to go to for your nails honey. They always do everything I ask even using more then 1 color on a single hand and foot sweetie. Minus pain sometimes from them cutting a nail and when pulling dead skin off the edges of my nail. Those the only negatives honey. Perfection Nails was not the best while Ola Ola Nails was perfect. But Myan Nails is not far from my place so that and their perfect nail work on my nails makes them so the Salon to go to if I want to get my nails done. All right Girlfriend! I love my bright pretty green round nails. That is the nail gossip sister!

lol I love a pedi also but just haven’t been in for one in ages. My s/o and I usually go together.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Oh yes, love getting my nails done. Got them done in my collage school colors the first time (red and yellow). now I get them done every 2 or 3 months (yes I wait to long). This past summer I had purple toe nails and lavender fingers, match the dress I wore to my HS class reunion. Last week I had them done pink and short, works better in the winter when wearing gloves at work. In a few weeks I will get tips and long nails and right now I am thinking bright red. I can do all this cause I am ‘out’ to most important people .

. Cassie

There is nothing that will make you feel more feminine than getting a professional pedicure, being treated like a lady having your toenails meticulously painted bright red (think hooker red) or hot pink in the nail salon with other ladies, and wearing women’s sandals to show them off when you leave. My toes are always professionally pedicured in fire engine red or hot pink and are usually on display in women’s sandals in my normal feminine male mode. I get a lot of compliments from women on my pedis and choice of nail color. When people see my toes, they know I’m playing for the girl’s team.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?