Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I really kinda wish that they made larger shoe sizes for women! I think that my shoe size is 10, however, it has been so long ago since I have worn any womens shoes at all, I forgot!

I know the general rule is that when considering womens shoes, that us guys need to add 2 sizes up to it. I guess I am just a little bit baffled! Is my shoe size really a 12?

Just one other thing, when you are going to buy something such a rollerblades, Tap Shoes, or whatever. Are those sizes in womens measurements by default?

Thank you kindly for your answers.

V-R

Hi Victoria-Rose,

You are correct, add two sizes to your shoe size, so a women’s 12 should fit. I also try to order the wide size, but not all shoes offer that width. Have no idea about roller blades, but have purchased women’s dance shoes and they fit really well.

Lea
      Lady

I too wish they would just make all shoes larger sizes 🙂 Browsing and trying on women’s shoes in stores, I’ve often eneded up in a conversation with other women who are my size or larger. It’s frustrating for them that the larger sizes are so hard to find. There are more and more taller, larger feet women, and they too want to look and feel sexy, or comfortable.

Two sized is typical, but not always the rule.  I am a mens 12, but a womans 14 is too large on me.  A 13 fits me better.  I guess I am more of an 11 1/2, but they dont make many mens half sized above 11, or womens 13 1/2 for that matter.

The best advice I can give is to go to a shoe carnival, or someplace with a foot measuring device, and find your true foot size for your largest foot in inches or cm depending on where you live.  Then, if you have to shop online like me, only buy shoes with the max length in IN/CM listed that match your true foot length.  IMO womens shoes may as well be the wild wild west.  Some brands will fit like a glove, and some will be so different even when they are listed as the same size.  I kinda get why women obsess over good shoes so much.

Seems to depend on the particular shoe or boot for me.
      I am a size 10 to 10 1/2 and many of my SO shoes fit me and she is a ladies size 10. I have found some boots in ladies 10 or 10 1/2 as well as 11 and a couple of the smaller ones fit better than the larger! Go figure.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?