• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, this weekend is a milestone weekend for me. Not only did I purchase my first real wig at a wig shop, I took my first real steps and went outside in public for the first time as me, Samantha Roarke!

Wig story first,  I have a really crappy wig as of now it got the job done starting out, but I wanted something that was me; style, color and so on. So I’m just poking around a wig shop in the French Quarter, when I was  approached by a CD employee of all things. She took a little of the stigma out of being in the wig shop. She thought I was looking for more of a crazy colored party wig or something for someone else. At that point I said “Hey bud, I want/need  something for my face structure and I don’t want a blue wig.” Now my butt is in a chair in the back area of the shop. Wigs towered from the floor to the ceiling all shapes, styles. I wanted mid length dirty blonde, and just a hint of bangs. The employee comes back with two or three styles of what I was looking for. She put the first wig on my head, then spins my chair around to the mirror. The wig was okay, little too poofy for me, the other was to straight….but hold on Goldilocks the third wig!  OMG, butterflies! My chest is about to explode, I just fell in love with my look and who I am!

Same day, hours and  many drinks later…. F it!!

I started putting my outfit together to go outside, tight fitted Navy blue shirt that compliments my girls oh so well, shorty little blue jean short, my super sexy black strappy heels, and my new love…the wig! Ready, set…whoa? Are you sure you want to walk through that door?…..

YES!

I opened the door and out I went, into the heart of the French Quarter. I was a bit worried at first, but I finally made it to the first bar of the evening. Golden Lantern, it’s a gay bar thats CD friendly. Figured that would be the best place to shake off these nerves. Drinks = bathroom? ugh? So ladies room? Okay, so that is a first too. I met a girl in the bathroom, she was my confidence booster she asked who did my hair! I had to tell her my story.

Left the Golden Lantern  much stronger and made my way to the Bourbon Pub (another gay/cd bar) bumped into some real drag queens that do shows, and chatted for a bit. I’m doing well, feel and look great could be the drinks. Moving along to another gay bar Friends….then to yet another bar the 700 club. By now I’m well lubricated, I think its time to call the night retire Samantha to the bed room. I as I walk back to the house I think to myself you did it, you really did it! Go me! I really did have a amazing night! I get warm and fuzzy every time I think about it.

I know a lot of you have been doing this for years, but I hope my story reminds you of your first time staring at that door to the outside world.

Thanks, Samantha Roarke

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Thank you Samantha! I feel inspired by your post. I am still looking for the right wig and outfit. And have not ventured outside yet. But to hear of your success with wig and going out helps. Indeed they are milestones, congratulations!

Hugs,

Michelle

Enjoyed your description of your evening in the Quarter. For being new to CDing, your progress in living the lifestyle has taken off like a rocket! The Quarter. Wow, I haven’t been there in years, and honestly, I’d be afraid to go there in drab!

It must’ve really been an amazing night. I can only echo Tiffany and say: You go girl!

Anonymous

GEE–I thought all the ‘action’ was in VEGAS !!!  Now, I can add New Orleans !!!  (Hi Donna)

Wonderful story……………did anyone offer to buy you a drink ?

Mikki

Sort of, I did have a close friend meet me there so I could have some back-up. So they bought me a drink. Walk to the other bars I got a little cat calling, nice legs, and what not; and to be clear I was not in slut attire. 😉 Thanks again for you reply.

Anonymous

I hope you’re not suggesting anything ???  Just kiddin’………..but………I’m not really good at casual………….

Mikki

Anonymous

Congratulations Ms. Roarke!

The fact that your first outing was a success has opened the door to a world of possibilities. Should be really hard to overcome a bad first outing…

Gaby 💜

Congratulations!

Isn’t it nice to gout dressed!

Hello Samantha; Thank you for sharing your story. Congrats on your first wig and first outing. It seems you had a whirlwind of a day and evening, it must have been so much fun.

Anonymous

Congratulations Samantha, what a great day.  I have not ventured out like you, just a few drives, but your story gives us all a little more courage.  You go girl!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?