• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello friends,

Thank you so much for the kindness and the welcome from all you ladies. I am from the Indianapolis area and haven’t ventured out of the privacy of my home. I don’t know of anyone else in my region that ventures into this exciting lifestyle. Hopefully I will meet up with someone someday soon to share and develop a meaningful and lasting relationship. Generally I am positive and confident with life but must admittedly this area has me a little apprehensive.

I am grateful for advice, direction and mostly the opportunity to be a part of this supportive and loving community of girls that understand me. ( well practically ).

Looking forward to meeting and making many new friends.

Stefanie McDaniel  a.k.a nikkilovesheels

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH!  We can probably all relate to your apprehension. You’ll find a lot of support and encouragement from all the girls here!

Kim

Dawn
      Lady

Welcome aboard there is lots of helpful articles here to help you out.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Stephanie, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. I visit Indianapolis every summer, actually. Your city is so friendly and welcoming!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?