Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Morning to all of you Fine Ladies!

Well the holidays are here, and there are going to be a few people around the house for the next few weeks.

People back from college, and found out last night a very dear friend needs a place to stay for about 5 – 6 weeks, during an unplanned move.  She will be with us I’m certain.  She is a lovely lady however, and presents some “challenges” for me, in that she is very stylish,, sexy and just luscious.  She’s one of those women you see and think, “I want to dress like her!”

I know for a fact we have the same shoe size too.  She is at least 10 years older than me (I’m late 50’s), but you would never guess it.

In any event, this is going to crimp my style for a while.  I won’t be able to prance around in my pumps for a bit, and will have to be careful of even dressing in hybrid mode.  It is going to be tough, but we love her dearly and want to help her out.  Lastly, it may be difficult to get on to CDH over this period of time, so if you don’t see any posts from me, that is what’s going on.

Not that anyone is waiting with baited breath for my posts!
      Love you gurls!

R

Rebecca………enjoy your vistor………and you comments/opinions and just news about what you are up to…..is very valuable and desirable to all of us, sweetie. Do keep in touch my Sister.

Dame Veronica

hi rebekka. i’m sure there will be an opportunity somewhere along the way to dress. I am sure we will all understand your plight and look forward to your next post! remember, like everyone else here, you are a valuable member of our lovely community here.

love and kisses, fiona xxx

Rebekka

I am in the same boat. Mother in law and kids home from school. Fortunately they all like to go shopping leaving me windows of blissful opportunity for lace, satin,heels and hair💐🥰🤩

Becka
      Lady

You Ladies are all so wonderful.  Love you all!  Thanks for all the encouraging words!  I was very “underdressed up” today.  Was the only option!

Have a great week, Ladies!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebekah,  your posts are most welcome here. I think it’s awesome that you are helping a friend out. And when you come back you can share tales of inspiring outfits.  In the meantime, be well and we will you back here soon.

Hugs, Michelle

Becka
        Lady

Thank you Michelle!

You are a doll!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?